Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What will Putin do next ?!?!?!

johnathancabo
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 1:42:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey guys, so as always I checked out political.com and found a great question for you all. After 97% of Crimea votes to side with Russia, what will Putin do next???
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 2:30:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 2:28:34 PM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

Why the 21st?

That's the day the military truce ends. Which is why it was so significant that the base in Sevastopol was attacked, as it would mean Russia broke the truce. If Ukraine wants to win, they need to stoop to Russia's level. Deception and what not.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 2:45:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

Ethnic cleansing? A full blown war will break out in a few days then.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 2:46:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 2:45:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

Ethnic cleansing? A full blown war will break out in a few days then.

I actually meant soldiers, but some kind of civilian organized ethnic cleansing does not seem far off. Maybe by a Cossack organization?
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 2:49:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 2:46:29 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:45:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

Ethnic cleansing? A full blown war will break out in a few days then.

I actually meant soldiers, but some kind of civilian organized ethnic cleansing does not seem far off. Maybe by a Cossack organization?

Possibly.
http://time.com...
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 2:51:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 2:49:11 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:46:29 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:45:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

Ethnic cleansing? A full blown war will break out in a few days then.

I actually meant soldiers, but some kind of civilian organized ethnic cleansing does not seem far off. Maybe by a Cossack organization?

Possibly.
http://time.com...

Yes, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions to quick on who attacked the base, but I'm pretty sure the whole Ethnic Russian soldier without insignia, wearing military khakis, has already been confirmed as Putin troops. Who is he trying to fool?
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:00:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 2:51:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Yes, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions to quick on who attacked the base, but I'm pretty sure the whole Ethnic Russian soldier without insignia, wearing military khakis, has already been confirmed as Putin troops. Who is he trying to fool?

Putin has already did the hatchet job. That is why he is smiling.

http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com...
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:02:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 3:00:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:51:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Yes, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions to quick on who attacked the base, but I'm pretty sure the whole Ethnic Russian soldier without insignia, wearing military khakis, has already been confirmed as Putin troops. Who is he trying to fool?

Putin has already did the hatchet job. That is why he is smiling.

http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com...

Well I'm sure the short lived Crimean Republic, and the ongoing conflict will go down in history. The euromaidan is not over yet.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:07:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 3:02:04 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 3:00:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:51:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Yes, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions to quick on who attacked the base, but I'm pretty sure the whole Ethnic Russian soldier without insignia, wearing military khakis, has already been confirmed as Putin troops. Who is he trying to fool?

Putin has already did the hatchet job. That is why he is smiling.

http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com...

Well I'm sure the short lived Crimean Republic, and the ongoing conflict will go down in history. The euromaidan is not over yet.

It will go down in history. Putin wants to restore the......I forget what it is called......that country...with the hammer and sickle....maybe this will remind me------->
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:10:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 3:07:24 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 3:02:04 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 3:00:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:51:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Yes, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions to quick on who attacked the base, but I'm pretty sure the whole Ethnic Russian soldier without insignia, wearing military khakis, has already been confirmed as Putin troops. Who is he trying to fool?

Putin has already did the hatchet job. That is why he is smiling.

http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com...

Well I'm sure the short lived Crimean Republic, and the ongoing conflict will go down in history. The euromaidan is not over yet.

It will go down in history. Putin wants to restore the......I forget what it is called......that country...with the hammer and sickle....maybe this will remind me------->



The problem with Putin being the president of Russia is....

1. He's a former member of 3 communist parties.

2. A retired KGB agent.

3. Has established a cult of personality.

And its just a matter of time before Monty comes....
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:16:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 3:10:09 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

The problem with Putin being the president of Russia is....

1. He's a former member of 3 communist parties.

2. A retired KGB agent.

3. Has established a cult of personality.
Bingo!

And its just a matter of time before Monty comes....
He can come, complain, then leave as he always does. He doesn't debate, I have challenged him several times lol
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:24:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 3:16:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 3:10:09 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

The problem with Putin being the president of Russia is....

1. He's a former member of 3 communist parties.

2. A retired KGB agent.

3. Has established a cult of personality.
Bingo!

And its just a matter of time before Monty comes....
He can come, complain, then leave as he always does. He doesn't debate, I have challenged him several times lol

Probably the best cult of personality, I've ever seen. Like all those photos were of him shirtless were not propaganda, lol.

Lovable Putin

http://img.rt.com...
http://wa2.cdn.3news.co.nz...
http://i.imgur.com...

Bold Putin

http://static2.businessinsider.com...
http://blu.stb.s-msn.com...
http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com...

Putins Mistress

http://www.turksolu.com.tr...

They have done a good job making him seem like the perfect president.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:29:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 3:24:32 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Probably the best cult of personality, I've ever seen. Like all those photos were of him shirtless were not propaganda, lol.

Lovable Putin

http://img.rt.com...
http://wa2.cdn.3news.co.nz...
http://i.imgur.com...

Bold Putin

http://static2.businessinsider.com...
http://blu.stb.s-msn.com...
http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com...

Putins Mistress

http://www.turksolu.com.tr...
FOXY!

They have done a good job making him seem like the perfect president.

You must admit, this is a good song.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:30:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 3:29:36 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 3:24:32 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Probably the best cult of personality, I've ever seen. Like all those photos were of him shirtless were not propaganda, lol.

Lovable Putin

http://img.rt.com...
http://wa2.cdn.3news.co.nz...
http://i.imgur.com...

Bold Putin

http://static2.businessinsider.com...
http://blu.stb.s-msn.com...
http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com...

Putins Mistress

http://www.turksolu.com.tr...
FOXY!

They have done a good job making him seem like the perfect president.

You must admit, this is a good song.


Lol, where did you find that government sponsored song?
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:32:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 3:30:59 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 3:29:36 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 3:24:32 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Probably the best cult of personality, I've ever seen. Like all those photos were of him shirtless were not propaganda, lol.

Lovable Putin

http://img.rt.com...
http://wa2.cdn.3news.co.nz...
http://i.imgur.com...

Bold Putin

http://static2.businessinsider.com...
http://blu.stb.s-msn.com...
http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com...

Putins Mistress

http://www.turksolu.com.tr...
FOXY!

They have done a good job making him seem like the perfect president.

You must admit, this is a good song.


Lol, where did you find that government sponsored song?

It was years ago lol. I don't remember when it first came out.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 4:01:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The biggest problem Americans have with Putin is that he's a strong and defiant leader who has remained strong in the face of creeping US aggression. And of course being ex-KGB there's nobody that's going to pull the wool over his eyes.

Russia needs to make plans to promote another leader to eventually take his place and that new leader needs to be as strong, determined, and smart as Putin.

And after this small victory of holding off the evil terrorists who wanted to take control over the Crimea and Russian military resources, Putin is soaring in the polls in Russia.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 4:05:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 2:45:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

Ethnic cleansing? A full blown war will break out in a few days then.

Wishful thinking to have a good laugh over. In fact, it was Crimean Ukrainians themselves that took over the Naval base in a peaceful manner. No guns, no American style massacre, no bombing from 30,000 feet!

Did you think you could taste the blood in the water sonny boy? How about a nice ice cream cone for you? What flavour would you like, I have them all? I bet you like Bubblegum the best!!
Artur
Posts: 723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 4:03:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

dude, I follow Putin, he is smart, wise and genuos, he will not do such step. I even have enough level of russian, what do you think his first step was? He made ukrainian one of three official languages, besides russian and tatarian.

now, Putin knows how to cheat people, he did his first step to convince ukrainians not to protest, he made ukrainian an official language in russia :)
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:36:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Putin will declare war against Ukraine because this territorial dispute will escalate. A war between Russia and Ukraine with U.S. and Europe support will happen. Then, Putin will be assassinated. LOL! Haha
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:39:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 8:36:18 AM, Juris wrote:
Putin will declare war against Ukraine because this territorial dispute will escalate. A war between Russia and Ukraine with U.S. and Europe support will happen. Then, Putin will be assassinated. LOL! Haha

No. Putin has already taken Crimea from Ukraine. A war won't escalate. Obama's amazing foreign policy has made him and his peeps not intervene. And Putin won't get assassinated; the Ruskies love him.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Juris
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 9:01:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 8:39:28 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:36:18 AM, Juris wrote:
Putin will declare war against Ukraine because this territorial dispute will escalate. A war between Russia and Ukraine with U.S. and Europe support will happen. Then, Putin will be assassinated. LOL! Haha

No. Putin has already taken Crimea from Ukraine. A war won't escalate. Obama's amazing foreign policy has made him and his peeps not intervene. And Putin won't get assassinated; the Ruskies love him.

The question is what will happen next. We cannot really have the right answer for now. Everything is just speculative.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 11:21:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Taking Crimea pales in comparison to the crimes of taking Kosovo and especially Iraq. With that in mind we shouldn't come to any other conclusion other than the US is intent on another cold war.

The US is enacting sanctions against Russia because it thinks it can. Russia won't capitulate and turn against the wishes of the people of the Crimea and so it becomes a question of whether Russia can survive the financial hit.

What will Putin do next? Most likely escalate it by applying his own sanctions against EU and the US. There's little doubt his people are solidly with him.

Turning off some of the oil to the EU and moving his markets to China would be a huge escalation which would solidify the cold war attitude all round.

Does Obama have the American people behind him?
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 1:31:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Looks like Putin is vowing to not escalate by applying sanctions against the US and EU. However, there appears to be a threat of much higher oil prices to the Ukraine.

http://rt.com...

There is also talk of him moving Russia's markets to the BRICS. That mostly means China and if that happens then it's huge payback even though Putin won't acknowledge it as such. He will have placed himself on the side of economic necessity as opposed to trying to use payback. And there's no denying that the consequences for Europe will be huge.

Cold war it is!
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 1:54:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 4:05:32 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:45:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

Ethnic cleansing? A full blown war will break out in a few days then.

Wishful thinking to have a good laugh over. In fact, it was Crimean Ukrainians themselves that took over the Naval base in a peaceful manner. No guns, no American style massacre, no bombing from 30,000 feet!

Did you think you could taste the blood in the water sonny boy? How about a nice ice cream cone for you? What flavour would you like, I have them all? I bet you like Bubblegum the best!!

You idiot. A ukranian soldier died under russian fire. And don't tell me....... A lie perpetrated by the American media?
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 2:06:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 1:54:45 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 4:05:32 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:45:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

Ethnic cleansing? A full blown war will break out in a few days then.

Wishful thinking to have a good laugh over. In fact, it was Crimean Ukrainians themselves that took over the Naval base in a peaceful manner. No guns, no American style massacre, no bombing from 30,000 feet!

Did you think you could taste the blood in the water sonny boy? How about a nice ice cream cone for you? What flavour would you like, I have them all? I bet you like Bubblegum the best!!

You idiot. A ukranian soldier died under russian fire. And don't tell me....... A lie perpetrated by the American media?

I won't try to tell you anything other than it appears that all the evidence points to Crimean Ukrainians being responsible for the single death. There certainly is a lot of evidence to show that the naval base was taken peacefully and then later some ships were taken by Ukrainians sympathetic to Russia.

I do recognize the possibility that a Russian shot a Ukrainian after some sort of provocation. I would think that shooting anybody would have been avoided at all costs.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:29:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"What will Putin do next ?!?!?!" What ever he does he sure won't worry about it. The world has all but given the green light for him to do what ever he wants. He knows no president or leader of any country on earth will do anything other than whine about it and impose do nothing economic sanctions that he could care less about and already new were going to happen. Putin is ten steps ahead of the worlds response time.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:52:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 2:06:38 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 1:54:45 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 4:05:32 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:45:29 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:17:54 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Well, on the 21st, he is going to kill every Ukrainian in Crimea.

Ethnic cleansing? A full blown war will break out in a few days then.

Wishful thinking to have a good laugh over. In fact, it was Crimean Ukrainians themselves that took over the Naval base in a peaceful manner. No guns, no American style massacre, no bombing from 30,000 feet!

Did you think you could taste the blood in the water sonny boy? How about a nice ice cream cone for you? What flavour would you like, I have them all? I bet you like Bubblegum the best!!

You idiot. A ukranian soldier died under russian fire. And don't tell me....... A lie perpetrated by the American media?

I won't try to tell you anything other than it appears that all the evidence points to Crimean Ukrainians being responsible for the single death. There certainly is a lot of evidence to show that the naval base was taken peacefully and then later some ships were taken by Ukrainians sympathetic to Russia.

I do recognize the possibility that a Russian shot a Ukrainian after some sort of provocation. I would think that shooting anybody would have been avoided at all costs.

1. Are bullet holes all over the walls evidence -_-
2. This is in violation of a military treaty, and you're a fool -_-
3. You should not trust any polls put forward by russia, or any media. They have the economic, political, and media freedom of Cuba -_-
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party