Jump to topic:

Russian likely to expand further

Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 6:44:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In case many of you didn't know, yesterday, the unrecognized Russian Puppet state, Transnistria, has requested Russia annex them. If you are unaware about Transistria, it is a post communist republic, residing in Moldovia. It is unrecognized, but Russia has complete economic and political control.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

What are we going to do? Will Russia accept annexation? Moldovia is not a member of NATO, so Russia annexation would be likely. Right in the heart of Europe. I am shocked right now.

*No Monty allowed, and if he does show up, ignore him.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
TheRussian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 6:54:57 PM
Funny that you choose to "outlaw" Monty, who in a different one of your forum threads was just about the only pro-Russian.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 7:00:18 PM
At 3/19/2014 6:54:57 PM, TheRussian wrote:
Funny that you choose to "outlaw" Monty, who in a different one of your forum threads was just about the only pro-Russian.

That's me, the infamous DDO dictator. Anyways, he only supported Russia to bash on the US. He denied troops and all other kinds of stupidity. No logic in that guy.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 10:17:20 PM
Ryssian likely to expand? What does that mean. If you haven't ample intelligence to grunt out the title correctly then why the fuk would I need to respond?
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2014 4:23:40 PM
At 3/19/2014 10:17:20 PM, monty1 wrote:
Ryssian likely to expand? What does that mean. If you haven't ample intelligence to grunt out the title correctly then why the fuk would I need to respond?

Did you read the description Dumb@ss
Juris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:43:06 AM
It is highly probable that Russian will further expand. This happened before and now it just happen, then it will likely to happen again. A simple precedence would allow us to predict probable scenarios.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 11:28:31 AM
Russian will expand? What Russian, the Russian language?

Very little chance of Russia being able to expand anywhere and surely not the Ukraine. The blowback over this will likely be withdrawing Russia's cooperation on Iran as Putin has suggested. I'm of the opinion that he's wanted to do that right from the start as he knows the value in stopping US colonizing more of the ME. A nuclear armed nation in his sphere of influence to balance Israel would certainly be a game changer. And I say a better assurance for world peace.