Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Facts Only: Kosovo vs. Crimea

monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:35:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://rt.com...

I think this will be one of my last attempts to find some form of intelligent life on this forum. Here's the challenge. Nothing more needs to be said.
ararmer1919
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:08:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 7:35:50 PM, monty1 wrote:
http://rt.com...

I think this will be one of my last attempts to find some form of intelligent life on this forum. Here's the challenge. Nothing more needs to be said.

Kosovo- horrendous humanitarian crisis where 10s of thousands are butchered during a deliberate state sponsored ethnic cleansing.

Crimea- Russia just felt like conquering another sovereign nation because they feel it's time to begin rebuilding the great Russian empire.

Soooo... Yeah.
Haxis288
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 11:01:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 8:08:33 PM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:35:50 PM, monty1 wrote:
http://rt.com...

I think this will be one of my last attempts to find some form of intelligent life on this forum. Here's the challenge. Nothing more needs to be said.

Kosovo- horrendous humanitarian crisis where 10s of thousands are butchered during a deliberate state sponsored ethnic cleansing.

Crimea- Russia just felt like conquering another sovereign nation because they feel it's time to begin rebuilding the great Russian empire.

Soooo... Yeah.

Crimea isn't a nation it's a Aoutnomous Republic of Ukraine where most of the people call themselves Crimean Tartars or Russians. Russian is the de facto official language of Crimea and the citizens there are voting. And god willing(inshallah) they become Russian because they have no place in Ukraine.They are Russians.

Kosovo May the Fatwah live on till victory Allah has counted each martyr there since the 1100's and each martyr has achieved victory through being a Shahid Taqbir Allah. The jihad there will make the Serbians walk on there knees to belegrade begging for mercy from the soldiers of Allah.
[img]http://friendsofkosovo.files.wordpress.com...[/img]
Soldiers of Allah La illa il allah muhammad rasoolu allah
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 11:29:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 7:35:50 PM, monty1 wrote:
http://rt.com...

I think this will be one of my last attempts to find some form of intelligent life on this forum. Here's the challenge. Nothing more needs to be said.

Kosovo and Crimea have little connection. Kosovo was a complex situation involving many grey areas of morality and justice.

Crimea was as black and white as it gets. Russia was threatened that their puppet president was ousted, so they took over land in a sovereign country to protect their interests. Imperialism at its finest.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 11:32:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 7:35:50 PM, monty1 wrote:
http://rt.com...

I think this will be one of my last attempts to find some form of intelligent life on this forum. Here's the challenge. Nothing more needs to be said.

Also, I warned you not to quote Russia Today. Not only is it biased, but the people in charge have connections to officials in Russian government., Must I source you the Media freedom of Russia again -_-? Its edging pretty close to North Korea, wouldn't you say?'
https://rsf.org...
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 5:11:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 7:35:50 PM, monty1 wrote:
http://rt.com...

I think this will be one of my last attempts to find some form of intelligent life on this forum. Here's the challenge. Nothing more needs to be said.

crimea is awsum wont to join rusha america stay owt uf crimea!
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 6:00:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/21/2014 11:01:06 PM, Haxis288 wrote:
Crimea isn't a nation it's a Aoutnomous Republic of Ukraine where most of the people call themselves Crimean Tartars or Russians. Russian is the de facto official language of Crimea and the citizens there are voting. And god willing(inshallah) they become Russian because they have no place in Ukraine.They are Russians.

There are more Ukrainians than Tatars in Crimea, get your facts right, though the majority population there is Russian. Mostly because Russians got rid of most of the Tatars three generations ago. They'll probably get right back to work on that and on doing the same to the Ukrainins there when little matters like sanctions calm down.

And Ukraine will probably get started on doing the same to Russians in whatever areas it manages to keep. Nasty gang warfare all round.

Where's the fact sheet on South Ossetia and Crimea vs Dagestan and Chechnya btw?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.