Can you believe the KKK claim to be Christian

johnathancabo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:47:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello Everyone

So this is my question to you for the day, I found this on political.com this morning and i really wanna know what you guys all think of this
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 1:51:43 PM
At 3/24/2014 1:47:57 PM, johnathancabo wrote:
Hello Everyone

So this is my question to you for the day, I found this on political.com this morning and i really wanna know what you guys all think of this

Did you know that they called Mussolini a revolutionary?
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
LittleBallofHATE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 2:19:51 PM
At 3/24/2014 1:51:43 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
Hello Everyone

Did you know that they called Mussolini a revolutionary?

I am a Christian, by the Grace of God. I can say, with total assurance, that the KKK are NOT Christians. But don't take my word for it. Peter asked Jesus how people would know that they were Christians. Jesus replied, They will know you by your love.

If someone claims to be a child of God and does not reflect the love of Christ in their life, then they are lost, and do not have Gods Holy Spirit in their lives.
I would agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 2:27:54 PM
Hello Everyone

Yes. Yes, I do believe they claim to be.
Are they? Probably.
Are they good Christians, probably not.
My work here is, finally, done.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 7:17:33 PM
If KKK members claim to be Christians then that makes them as much Christian as any other Americans. As Chritians they are flawed in the racist thinking only. And anyone who has studied the bible should know that racial prejudice is right in the Christian groove.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 7:24:25 PM
Yes I can. Just like the Westboro Baptist Church thinks they are a community of righteous believers of Jesus when they are far from it.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 10:09:56 PM
At 3/24/2014 7:24:25 PM, Haroush wrote:
Yes I can. Just like the Westboro Baptist Church thinks they are a community of righteous believers of Jesus when they are far from it.

Thos southern crackers are just as Christian as the Mormons and the jw's. Christianity can't exclude those they are embarrassed over.

Nevt the fukkers will be trying to exclude the catholic church because nearly all the priests are doing little altar boys behind the curtain.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 10:22:48 PM
Hello Everyone

To say they are not is to commit the no true Scotsman fallacy.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 11:28:43 PM
At 3/24/2014 10:09:56 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 3/24/2014 7:24:25 PM, Haroush wrote:

Thos southern crackers are just as Christian as the Mormons and the jw's. Christianity can't exclude those they are embarrassed over.

Nevt the fukkers will be trying to exclude the catholic church because nearly all the priests are doing little altar boys behind the curtain.

Sorry. You are wrong here. Why do you think Yeshua says not everyone who says,"Lord, Lord." Will make it into the Kingdom of Heaven. He said he will say these words to them,"I never knew you! Depart from me you workers of iniquity!" Furthermore the community of Christ is a spiritual one, not a physical one. Therefore, if someone lives in unsound doctrine contradictive of the commandments in which we are to live by then it is safe to say they are not of Judeo-Christian values. This being said, they aren't Christians.