should we keep the postal service?

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 9:22:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 7:49:00 AM, Kahvan wrote:
A debate on the u.s. postal service. Below shows my take but I would like to hear from others.

http://www.debate.org...

global warming going green will never effect the gov only the small business owners...!!

postal service is the bigest cuase of trash and gas..!! why is thier no study on it? becuase green is only designed to transfer manufacturing to china..!! and postal is not going to china
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 10:18:40 AM
Please do not advertise debates on the forums.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 10:20:24 AM
At 1/28/2010 10:18:40 AM, Reasoning wrote:
Please do not advertise debates on the forums.

I am not advertising my debate. Rather I wish to discuss this with the members of ddo. I posted the debate because it is relevant to this thread.