Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

obama spoke who cares?

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 9:37:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
we are sold out to china, they own us now..! lets find out what the china president is saying..!! we regulate our companies out of the usa..!! we destroyed industry and used liberals laws to close them down..!! we pluged the business owners mouth and they where not able to defend themselves by donating to politics...!! we gave unions funds to use politics and help destroy industry..!!

now where dead..!!

here is where our money goes china real estate booms

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com...

china unemployment is extreamly low look where our jobs go..!!

http://news.alibaba.com...

everage income of china is 6 figures

http://www.mckinseyquarterly.com...

thank you green activists you got what you deserve but why are we here?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 9:40:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 9:37:57 AM, banker wrote:
we are sold out to china, they own us now..! lets find out what the china president is saying..!! we regulate our companies out of the usa..!! we destroyed industry and used liberals laws to close them down..!! we pluged the business owners mouth and they where not able to defend themselves by donating to politics...!! we gave unions funds to use politics and help destroy industry..!!

now where dead..!!

here is where our money goes china real estate booms

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com...

china unemployment is extreamly low look where our jobs go..!!

http://news.alibaba.com...

everage income of china is 6 figures

http://www.mckinseyquarterly.com...

thank you green activists you got what you deserve but why are we he


YOUR RIGHT BANKER! WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO OUR OWN PRESIDENT!?!?!?!?!?
kfc
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 9:42:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 9:37:57 AM, banker wrote:
we are sold out to china, they own us now..! lets find out what the china president is saying..!! we regulate our companies out of the usa..!! we destroyed industry and used liberals laws to close them down..!! we pluged the business owners mouth and they where not able to defend themselves by donating to politics...!! we gave unions funds to use politics and help destroy industry..!!

you mak no sinse...!!

now where dead..!!

no, i tink ur aliv..! udderwise you wuldnt be typin..!!

here is where our money goes china real estate booms

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com...

china has lots of peple...!!

china unemployment is extreamly low look where our jobs go..!!

http://news.alibaba.com...

china hs cheep labur...!! must econunmists predict emplymint bubble..!!

everage income of china is 6 figures

http://www.mckinseyquarterly.com...

"These consumers earn more than 100,000 renminbi (about $12,500)"

$12,500 is not six figurs...!!

thank you green activists you got what you deserve but why are we here?

whut the hll do green activsts hav to do wit anythng...!!
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 10:23:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 9:42:37 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 1/28/2010 9:37:57 AM, banker wrote:
we are sold out to china, they own us now..! lets find out what the china president is saying..!! we regulate our companies out of the usa..!! we destroyed industry and used liberals laws to close them down..!! we pluged the business owners mouth and they where not able to defend themselves by donating to politics...!! we gave unions funds to use politics and help destroy industry..!!

you mak no sinse...!!

now where dead..!!

no, i tink ur aliv..! udderwise you wuldnt be typin..!!

here is where our money goes china real estate booms

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com...

china has lots of peple...!!

china unemployment is extreamly low look where our jobs go..!!

http://news.alibaba.com...

china hs cheep labur...!! must econunmists predict emplymint bubble..!!

everage income of china is 6 figures

http://www.mckinseyquarterly.com...

"These consumers earn more than 100,000 renminbi (about $12,500)"

$12,500 is not six figurs...!!

thank you green activists you got what you deserve but why are we here?

whut the hll do green activsts hav to do wit anythng...!!

That made me laugh, a lot!
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 10:24:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 9:42:37 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 1/28/2010 9:37:57 AM, banker wrote:
we are sold out to china, they own us now..! lets find out what the china president is saying..!! we regulate our companies out of the usa..!! we destroyed industry and used liberals laws to close them down..!! we pluged the business owners mouth and they where not able to defend themselves by donating to politics...!! we gave unions funds to use politics and help destroy industry..!!

you mak no sinse...!!

now where dead..!!

no, i tink ur aliv..! udderwise you wuldnt be typin..!!

here is where our money goes china real estate booms

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com...

china has lots of peple...!!
and enough jobs for all..!~!

china unemployment is extreamly low look where our jobs go..!!

http://news.alibaba.com...

china hs cheep labur...!! must econunmists predict emplymint bubble..!!
making $100,000 is not cheep..!! and even if your right its proving that companies are not fined for minimum wages is bringing more opportunity

everage income of china is 6 figures

http://www.mckinseyquarterly.com...

"These consumers earn more than 100,000 renminbi (about $12,500)"
so if one makes here $100,000 its not realy that much if our dollar isnt as strong as the euro?

$12,500 is not six figurs...!!

thank you green activists you got what you deserve but why are we here?

whut the hll do green activsts hav to do wit anythng...!!

they regulated our manufacturers out of the cuntry..!! when a company is fined by environmanel with $60,000 and jaild they run to china...!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 10:31:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 10:24:12 AM, banker wrote:
and enough jobs for all..!~!

no, thts false...!! unimploymint is rampunt in rural areas..!! dere is also sch a thng calld over-employment..t...!!

making $100,000 is not cheep..!! and even if your right its proving that companies are not fined for minimum wages is bringing more opportunity

china has minumum wage laws...!! idiot....!!

so if one makes here $100,000 its not realy that much if our dollar isnt as strong as the euro?

omg...!! its lik u dont udderstnd currency...!!

they regulated our manufacturers out of the cuntry..!! when a company is fined by environmanel with $60,000 and jaild they run to china...!!

that is alsi fuls...!! china hs similar restictions...!!
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 11:06:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 10:31:25 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 1/28/2010 10:24:12 AM, banker wrote:
and enough jobs for all..!~!

no, thts false...!! unimploymint is rampunt in rural areas..!!
so no overemploment in rural area? so you say we are strong in rural area? please explain your point...!!
dere is also sch a thng calld over-employment..t...!!
we surely dont have that here...!! lol

making $100,000 is not cheep..!! and even if your right its proving that companies are not fined for minimum wages is bringing more opportunity

china has minumum wage laws...!! idiot....!!

lol they do..? so how come they make only $12.500 a year? do you want we should have minimum wage of that amount? and thats why thier income is so high in thier currencey?
please explain what your talking about

so if one makes here $100,000 its not realy that much if our dollar isnt as strong as the euro?

omg...!! its lik u dont udderstnd currency...!! and the other points you made i am not understanding as well

they regulated our manufacturers out of the cuntry..!! when a company is fined by environmanel with $60,000 and jaild they run to china...!!

that is alsi fuls...!! china hs similar restictions...!! they do ? then why are they not commiting to the global warming resilutions?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 11:49:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
11 Reasons to Buy Chinese Real Estate

1.Because inflation is coming (see article)
2.There is ZERO property tax in China!
3.There is ZERO capital gains tax in China!
4.Foreigners are free to own Chinese real estate
5.The US Dollar is getting weaker
6.Because there are no attractive alternative investments in the US without significant risk
7.With a huge Chinese population, real estate prices are extremely stable
8.China is a cash-based economy. USA is a credit-based economy. This makes China real estate extremely stable.
9.This investment can be self-directed in an IRA or 401(k) account
10.Asia is a huge growth opportunity (see article)
11.Even buying US property at low prices does not guarantee safety.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 11:57:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 11:06:43 AM, banker wrote:
lol they do..? so how come they make only $12.500 a year?

There's people in North America who only make about that much in a year, many probably even less.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 12:21:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 11:06:43 AM, banker wrote:
so no overemploment in rural area? so you say we are strong in rural area? please explain your point...!!

massiv chinaman migrashun from rural area...!! persistent unempliymont draives dem away...!! cities get ovecrowed...!!! overemploymunt...!! labour shortuj becum labour surplus..!! unemployment raises...!! simpel econumics...!!

we surely dont have that here...!! lol

ur an idiut...!!

lol they do..? so how come they make only $12.500 a year? do you want we should have minimum wage of that amount? and thats why thier income is so high in thier currencey?

again...!!! u dunt udderstood currency...!! nor standurd-o'-livin...!! you r not economics majur...!! even i kno more dan u...!!

please explain what your talking about

Alright, banker. Lets think about this for one second, okay?

The yuan - China's currency - is valued a lot lower than the US currency. The exchange rate at the moment is something like 7-8 yuan to one American dollar. That means, if someone makes 100 yuan per week, they are making only $70-80 per week. However, because the US dollar is the "world currency," everything's value is measured in US dollars. Meaning that if a banana in the US costs $1, it will cost 7-8 yuan - give or take a few, depending on tariffs and demand and whatnot. It isn't much cheaper, though.

Now, given these new, astounding facts about the world of currency exchange rates do you see why $12,500 a year is not a heck of a lot? They benefit because of lower prices, but only because their standard of living is also much lower. Their standard of living over the years has started to rise, which means as well that prices also have started to rise. And as prices rise, the cost of living rises, and then eventually so does a minimum wage.

But, the cost of living is still low, because the standard of living is still low. That means a Chinese person's average income of about $12,500 is probably on par with what their cost of living is at the moment. That means the minimum wage is also low, much lower than the United States'. Labour costs there are also low, because as you constantly love to espouse, der freedums are beun taken away!

So, do you understand yet?
areyouafraidofthedark
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 1:16:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
To date Banker has made a total of 57 threads on DDO. 33 or 57.9% of which involve islam in some way, 16 or 28.1% involve "libs" "Obama" "ethiests" or an anti-liberal topic. Banker has an 82.46% (47 separate ones 2 topics involve both Islam and an anti-liberal topic) chance of one of his threads involving: Islam, libs, Obama, ethiests, or a general anti-liberal topic and there is a 47.37% (27 so far) chance of having his thread title being misspelled.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2010 1:44:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/28/2010 12:21:02 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 1/28/2010 11:06:43 AM, banker wrote:
so no overemploment in rural area? so you say we are strong in rural area? please explain your point...!!

how is thay related to your denying that china depleates our resources? thats everywhere !!! moreover our cities like detroit has more unemploment then thier rural area,s...!!!
massiv chinaman migrashun from rural area...!! persistent unempliymont draives dem away...!! cities get ovecrowed...!!! overemploymunt...!! labour shortuj becum labour surplus..!! unemployment raises...!! simpel econumics...!!

but our people from rural areas can't do that since even in nyc unemployment is 11%...!!!

we surely dont have that here...!! lol

ur an idiut...!!

i can't deny that one otherwise i would not expect to get a uncontradicted point from you...!!!

lol they do..? so how come they make only $12.500 a year? do you want we should have minimum wage of that amount? and thats why thier income is so high in thier currencey?

again...!!! u dunt udderstood currency...!! nor standurd-o'-livin...!! you r not economics majur...!! even i kno more dan u...!!

thats one take on the issue or perhapes you successfuly confused everyone with your dual remarks..!!

please explain what your talking about

Alright, banker. Lets think about this for one second, okay?

The yuan - China's currency - is valued a lot lower than the US currency. The exchange rate at the moment is something like 7-8 yuan to one American dollar. That means, if someone makes 100 yuan per week, they are making only $70-80 per week. However, because the US dollar is the "world currency," everything's value is measured in US dollars. Meaning that if a banana in the US costs $1, it will cost 7-8 yuan - give or take a few, depending on tariffs and demand and whatnot. It isn't much cheaper, though.

is this explaining why 12500 is less then $100,000 here? so your trying to prove that there is no prosperity in china? or this is proving that $100,000 china currencey is alot so their is minimum wage there too?

prove your capable to comperhand your own points...!!

Now, given these new, astounding facts about the world of currency exchange rates do you see why $12,500 a year is not a heck of a lot? They benefit because of lower prices, but only because their standard of living is also much lower. Their standard of living over the years has started to rise, which means as well that prices also have started to rise. And as prices rise, the cost of living rises, and then eventually so does a minimum wage.

But, the cost of living is still low, because the standard of living is still low. That means a Chinese person's average income of about $12,500 is probably on par with what their cost of living is at the moment. That means the minimum wage is also low, much lower than the United States'. Labour costs there are also low, because as you constantly love to espouse, der freedums are beun taken away!

So, do you understand yet?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 5:36:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok ginious now explain me how china is buying more cars then us..? Having only 12000 a years let's you buy a car.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable