Jump to topic:

Government needs to be taken OUT OF OFFICE

Redneckswife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 12:58:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why does a Government that is so destructive to America and its people still aloud to continue their destruction? They blatantly do it in America's faces....the worlds face.... Not like there is lack of proof. But yet they get to continue on with their destruction. The lies...fraud...cheating...murder...They are a disgrace and an embarrassment as leaders not only in our eyes...but also the eyes of other Countries...they need to be removed YESTERDAY!!! The American Country is heading to doom...Communism....and quickly. Your Liberal Comfy lives will no longer be...your children for generations well suffer and probably die young...just look at the Countries at war...your future..WAKE UP AMERICA..
Redneckswife
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 1:18:51 PM
At 3/28/2014 12:58:51 PM, Redneckswife wrote:
Why does a Government that is so destructive to America and its people still aloud to continue their destruction? They blatantly do it in America's faces....the worlds face.... Not like there is lack of proof. But yet they get to continue on with their destruction. The lies...fraud...cheating...murder...They are a disgrace and an embarrassment as leaders not only in our eyes...but also the eyes of other Countries...they need to be removed YESTERDAY!!! The American Country is heading to doom...Communism....and quickly. Your Liberal Comfy lives will no longer be...your children for generations well suffer and probably die young...just look at the Countries at war...your future..WAKE UP AMERICA..

I can't believe you used the word 'aloud'! I shouldn't have read any further because I suspected that would set the tone for the intelligence within you.

American hillbillies! It doesn't get any better than this!
Redneckswife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 12:34:32 PM
At 3/28/2014 1:18:51 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 3/28/2014 12:58:51 PM, Redneckswife wrote:

I can't believe you used the word 'aloud'! I shouldn't have read any further because I suspected that would set the tone for the intelligence within you.

American hillbillies! It doesn't get any better than this!

WOW....if the spelling mistake of one word is a huge issue with you...tells me that you must be a Liberal moron....WAKE UP YOU MORON...look at issues that are a threat to your Constitutional Rights..IDIOT...If you can't come back with an intelligent response...don't come back...
Redneckswife