Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

'Kill Bill O'Reilly' - the single.

Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 7:22:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/29/2014 6:30:52 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
This is real:

I thought O'Reilly was a funny comedy show. But WTH society?
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 7:33:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/29/2014 7:30:26 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/29/2014 6:30:52 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
This is real:

Oh lord.

His views are too liberal
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 7:52:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/29/2014 7:33:13 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:30:26 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/29/2014 6:30:52 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
This is real:

Oh lord.

His views are too liberal

Comedian of the week!
Ashton
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 7:55:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/29/2014 7:52:31 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:33:13 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:30:26 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/29/2014 6:30:52 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
This is real:

Oh lord.

His views are too liberal

Comedian of the week!

The conservative views of Stewart makes him an outright reactionary.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 7:57:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/29/2014 7:55:58 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:52:31 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:33:13 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
His views are too liberal

Comedian of the week!



The conservative views of Stewart makes him an outright reactionary.

Not him, you!
Ashton
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 7:59:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/29/2014 7:57:56 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:55:58 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:52:31 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:33:13 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
His views are too liberal

Comedian of the week!



The conservative views of Stewart makes him an outright reactionary.

Not him, you!

Liberals -_-
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 8:03:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/29/2014 8:00:26 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 3/29/2014 7:59:29 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
Liberals -_-

Fake conservatives -_-

I'm not conservative. I'm reactionary
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink