Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 5:37:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
General Information
http://www.debate.org...

Background: After a decade long influx of piracy and unrest in Guinea Bissau, the nation was thrown into a brief period of chao's, which led to an overthrow of the president and the installation of a Sharia Regime under dictator Mamban Dusiam. The strict Islamic regime could not prevent the rise of Christianity though. Radical Animalist-Christians have rose up in defiance to Mamban, and our running a total war campaign to remove him from power.

The Revolutionary tribes have little direction though, and have mostly been raiding villages and towns along the country side. The Tribal Chief, Tarimo Drim has succeeded in confederating 5 tribes defiant against the government. Together, they will run an organized campaign to topple Mamban.

Roles for Allah in Bissau

Government (Tell your role vocally in sign ups)

Command Squad: Able to take the role of any other squad. Leader of team, and able to reassign squads later in the game. Intermediate in all areas.(10 members

Special Infantry Company: Able to launch assaults and combat operations. Good in combat, but poor in all other areas.(20 members/2 players)

Recon Squad: Able to scout the map and steal enemy intelligence. Good at espionage, intermediate in combat, poor in all other areas. (10 members/1 player)

Special Operations Task Force: Can sabotage and assassinate. Good at sabotage, intermediate in espionage, poor in combat and all other areas. (10 members/1 player)

Support Squad: Can issue air strikes, naval blockades, and supply weapons. Intermediate in scouting, poor in all other areas. (5 members/1 player)

Insurgents (Tell me your roles over PM)

Chiefs Council: Can take the role of any player. Can sacrifice a member for perks. Intermediate in all areas. (5 members/1 player)

Raiding Party: Can attack and defend. Does more damage in attacks . Intermediate in combat, poor everywhere else. (20 members/2 players)

Guerrilla's: Can attack and defend. Not always identified right away. Good at scouting and combat, terrible everywhere else. (10 members/1 player)

Animist Priests: Can sabotage and assassinate. Intermediate at sabotage, poor everywhere else. (10 members/1 player)

MI6 Agents: Can supply, air raid, naval power. Restricted from engaging in combat. (5 members/1 player)

--You will rarely get new members, so if you lose them then they are likely gone for good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order for the British to invade and coup the government, the insurgents need to fulfill the conditions. The government must stop them by........

1. Kill all players
2. Render conditions impossible
3. Make it to the end of the game without conditions being met

Insurgent Conditions

1. Raid all villages in the game.

2. Weaken all outposts along the roads.

3. Destroy all government naval bases.

4. Kill President Mamban

5. Have dominant influence over all of the main coastal islands
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all that said, the rest of the rules are in the main forum link at the top. I reserve all rights to kick you from sign ups. At the end of the game, I will publish a story on the fate of Guinea based on your actions.

Government sign ups (Write your role down and game name in as well)

-

-

-

-

-

-

Insurgent Sign Ups (Write you game name down, but TELL ME YOUR ROLE OVER PM)

-

-

-

-

-

-
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:20:25 AM
I'll give it a go.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:22:27 AM
At 4/10/2014 7:20:25 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'll give it a go.

Alright, but what team do you want to be on?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:23:40 AM
At 4/10/2014 7:22:27 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
I'll give it a go.

Insurgents, game name is Quashandalahaara.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:24:41 AM
At 4/10/2014 7:23:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'll give it a go.

Ok, and can you tell me your role over pm?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:25:44 AM
At 4/10/2014 7:24:41 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/10/2014 7:23:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'll give it a go.

Ok, and can you tell me your role over pm?

k, gimmie a minute.

Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:28:03 AM
At 4/10/2014 5:37:26 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

Background: After a decade long influx of piracy and unrest in Guinea Bissau, the nation was thrown into a brief period of chao's, which led to an overthrow of the president and the installation of a Sharia Regime under dictator Mamban Dusiam. The strict Islamic regime could not prevent the rise of Christianity though. Radical Animalist-Christians have rose up in defiance to Mamban, and our running a total war campaign to remove him from power.

The Revolutionary tribes have little direction though, and have mostly been raiding villages and towns along the country side. The Tribal Chief, Tarimo Drim has succeeded in confederating 5 tribes defiant against the government. Together, they will run an organized campaign to topple Mamban.

Command Squad: Able to take the role of any other squad. Leader of team, and able to reassign squads later in the game. Intermediate in all areas.(10 members

Special Infantry Company: Able to launch assaults and combat operations. Good in combat, but poor in all other areas.(20 members/2 players)

Recon Squad: Able to scout the map and steal enemy intelligence. Good at espionage, intermediate in combat, poor in all other areas. (10 members/1 player)

Special Operations Task Force: Can sabotage and assassinate. Good at sabotage, intermediate in espionage, poor in combat and all other areas. (10 members/1 player)

Support Squad: Can issue air strikes, naval blockades, and supply weapons. Intermediate in scouting, poor in all other areas. (5 members/1 player)

Chiefs Council: Can take the role of any player. Can sacrifice a member for perks. Intermediate in all areas. (5 members/1 player)

Raiding Party: Can attack and defend. Does more damage in attacks . Intermediate in combat, poor everywhere else. (20 members/2 players)

Guerrilla's: Can attack and defend. Not always identified right away. Good at scouting and combat, terrible everywhere else. (10 members/1 player)

Animist Priests: Can sabotage and assassinate. Intermediate at sabotage, poor everywhere else. (10 members/1 player)

MI6 Agents: Can supply, air raid, naval power. Restricted from engaging in combat. (5 members/1 player)

--You will rarely get new members, so if you lose them then they are likely gone for good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order for the British to invade and coup the government, the insurgents need to fulfill the conditions. The government must stop them by........

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all that said, the rest of the rules are in the main forum link at the top. I reserve all rights to kick you from sign ups. At the end of the game, I will publish a story on the fate of Guinea based on your actions.

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Lannan13/Quashandalahaara.

-

-

-

-

-
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:04:29 AM
At 4/10/2014 7:28:03 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

- Romanii (Special Infantry Company)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:07:25 AM
At 4/10/2014 8:04:29 AM, Romanii wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

You will be active on this one, right?
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:12:10 AM
At 4/10/2014 8:07:25 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

As much as I can be, yes.
I couldn't participate much in the Political Simulator or Gang Wars mostly because i was out of town for half of both.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:13:18 AM
At 4/10/2014 8:12:10 AM, Romanii wrote:
At 4/10/2014 8:07:25 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

As much as I can be, yes.
I couldn't participate much in the Political Simulator or Gang Wars mostly because i was out of town for half of both.

Alright, then I welcome you to Allah in Bissau
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:37:28 AM
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

-

-

-

-

-

- Aramer36/Wamlammbia

-

-

-

-
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 9:04:53 AM
At 4/10/2014 9:04:08 AM, XLAV wrote:
R.I.P Gang Wars.

The game only ended because I caught the stomach flu. I'm dedicated to this idea
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 5:06:20 PM
At 4/10/2014 8:37:28 AM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

- CheeseFries (Support Squad)

-

-

-

-

- Aramer36/Wamlammbia

-

-

-

-
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 5:20:51 PM
At 4/10/2014 5:06:20 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

-

-

-

-

- Aramer36/Wamlammbia

- 9spaceking/Hiqiamab

-

-

-
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 5:48:42 PM
At 4/10/2014 5:20:51 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

- Abyeofthebrain (Special Operations Task Force)

-

-

-

- Aramer36/Wamlammbia

- 9spaceking/Hiqiamab

-

-

-
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:05:39 PM
At 4/10/2014 5:48:42 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

- TNO5/Agent Q (Recon Squad)

-

-

- Aramer36/Wamlammbia

- 9spaceking/Hiqiamab

- Blade of Truth/ Mitchkee

-

-
Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:16:36 PM
At 4/10/2014 8:05:39 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

cooldudebro (command squad)
-

-

- Aramer36/Wamlammbia

- 9spaceking/Hiqiamab

-

-
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:18:37 PM
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

- Cooldude (Command Squad)

-

- Aramer36/Wamlammbia

- 9spaceking/Hiqiamab

-

-
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:29:57 PM
Just out of curiosity, does this have anything to do with Insurgent, the book? I haven't read it yet, which is why i'm asking, although i do know that Tori dies in Allegiant....
I may or may not be a cat
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:37:25 PM
At 4/10/2014 8:29:57 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Just out of curiosity, does this have anything to do with Insurgent, the book? I haven't read it yet, which is why i'm asking, although i do know that Tori dies in Allegiant....

No, the word insurgent is totally unrelated. This was suppose to go in the games forum.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 8:41:00 PM
At 4/10/2014 8:37:25 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/10/2014 8:29:57 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

No, the word insurgent is totally unrelated. This was suppose to go in the games forum.

oh....oops, sorry, i've been wayyy too obsessed with that series lately that everything seems to be related it o.O
I may or may not be a cat
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 9:25:24 PM
At 4/10/2014 8:18:37 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
General Information

1. Kill all players

Insurgent Conditions

4. Kill President Mamban

- Cooldude (Command Squad)

-

- Aramer36/Wamlammbia

- 9spaceking/Hiqiamab

- Josh_B/ Yimzahk

-