Jump to topic:

No business in Ukraine

Claus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 7:57:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello there! Does anyone still believe in Ukraine? I gave up after I lost my business in a town of Krakovets (near the border with Poland) where I was running a gas station at the M10 highway. Just think of it, the other day some people came up to my gas station and said they are representing the new power and would nationalize my gas station in favor of the state! Just like that! I drove to the nearest Ukrainian police station but they did absolutely nothing! As if that's OK to take whatever they want from an honest businessman! As far as I know, I'm not the only one who had to face this so-called nationalization which is actually robbery. That happens with foreign businessmen throughout entire Ukraine. In case you try to stand against, these people may just beat you up and nobody cares! Ukrainians believe that after presidential election life would get back to normal but I seriously doubt that! They better set the order before! As for me, I'm going to the International Court!
ararmer1919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 9:47:05 AM
At 4/15/2014 7:57:21 AM, Claus wrote:
Hello there! Does anyone still believe in Ukraine? I gave up after I lost my business in a town of Krakovets (near the border with Poland) where I was running a gas station at the M10 highway. Just think of it, the other day some people came up to my gas station and said they are representing the new power and would nationalize my gas station in favor of the state! Just like that! I drove to the nearest Ukrainian police station but they did absolutely nothing! As if that's OK to take whatever they want from an honest businessman! As far as I know, I'm not the only one who had to face this so-called nationalization which is actually robbery. That happens with foreign businessmen throughout entire Ukraine. In case you try to stand against, these people may just beat you up and nobody cares! Ukrainians believe that after presidential election life would get back to normal but I seriously doubt that! They better set the order before! As for me, I'm going to the International Court!

For anyone who was wondering this is fake. Iv seen this exact, word for word statement posted on several different sites and after actually researching it could find no actual evidence of its existence. Could something like this be happening? I don't know. But there is no evidence that it is and this specific instance is a flat out lie.

It's troubling to think about though. Is this just some dbag who wanted to troll a serious topic? (Most likely. Personally I think it's Monty). Is it actually happening? Or could this be an example of the very Russian propaganda agents we know for a fact are responsible for stirring up the unrest and discord in eastern Ukraine? (Like I said, most likely just a dbag.)
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:56:56 AM
At 4/15/2014 9:47:05 AM, ararmer1919 wrote:

For anyone who was wondering this is fake. Iv seen this exact, word for word statement posted on several different sites and after actually researching it could find no actual evidence of its existence. Could something like this be happening? I don't know. But there is no evidence that it is and this specific instance is a flat out lie.

It's troubling to think about though. Is this just some dbag who wanted to troll a serious topic? (Most likely. Personally I think it's Monty). Is it actually happening? Or could this be an example of the very Russian propaganda agents we know for a fact are responsible for stirring up the unrest and discord in eastern Ukraine? (Like I said, most likely just a dbag.)

I would love to tell you it's monty but I can't because that would mean I have two accounts on this forum. But hey, the consolation is that it's after my own heart! Now how about that free ice cream cone for you? Bubble gum flavour!!
ararmer1919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 3:14:05 PM
At 4/15/2014 11:56:56 AM, monty1 wrote:

I would love to tell you it's monty but I can't because that would mean I have two accounts on this forum. But hey, the consolation is that it's after my own heart! Now how about that free ice cream cone for you? Bubble gum flavour!!

Still waiting on the ice cream you promised before. And do you have chocolate mint?
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 3:19:30 PM
At 4/15/2014 3:14:05 PM, ararmer1919 wrote:

Still waiting on the ice cream you promised before. And do you have chocolate mint?

Not to mention that almost all reputable intelligence agencies have shown that the last three attacks on Slaviansk, Horlivka, and Kromatorsk were all aided, suppled, and organized by Russian soldiers and command.

Monty1 has been caught with several accounts sharing the same IP. Tophatdoc reported it to Airmax, but apparently nothing happend. I wrote a long list of ad-hominens and attacks that Monty has made, but it seems the moderation is lacking.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 3:34:03 PM
At 4/15/2014 3:19:30 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Not to mention that almost all reputable intelligence agencies have shown that the last three attacks on Slaviansk, Horlivka, and Kromatorsk were all aided, suppled, and organized by Russian soldiers and command.

Monty1 has been caught with several accounts sharing the same IP. Tophatdoc reported it to Airmax, but apparently nothing happend. I wrote a long list of ad-hominens and attacks that Monty has made, but it seems the moderation is lacking.

The reason nothing was done about monty's numerous accounts is because it was all in tophatdoc's head. Airmax checked it out and assured me there was no problem. It was also hinted at that some of the teenagers on this site are psychotic and they need to be humoured from time to time in order to keep them interested.

So yes ararmer, I have several accounts. You need to report that immediately!
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 3:35:19 PM
At 4/15/2014 3:34:03 PM, monty1 wrote:

The reason nothing was done about monty's numerous accounts is because it was all in tophatdoc's head. Airmax checked it out and assured me there was no problem. It was also hinted at that some of the teenagers on this site are psychotic and they need to be humoured from time to time in order to keep them interested.

So yes ararmer, I have several accounts. You need to report that immediately

-_-................. All for a policy of not feeding the troll?
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:10:21 PM
At 4/15/2014 3:35:19 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/15/2014 3:34:03 PM, monty1 wrote:

So yes ararmer, I have several accounts. You need to report that immediately

-_-................. All for a policy of not feeding the troll?

Count me in. I've had enough of him too. nasty little brainwashed American punk!