Jump to topic:

Has Obama Gone Made?

KingofHarlem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:03:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This morning Holder came out for decriminalizing weed.

The day before Obama attended Al Sharpton's race-hustling conference.

Then yesterday he picked a gay minister to be the keynote speaker at the White House Easter celebration.

His idiocy has no scale. It appears he sits up at night thinking of new ways to make sure the Dems lose the Senate this year.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 11:58:45 AM
At 4/15/2014 11:03:09 AM, KingofHarlem wrote:

Then yesterday he picked a gay minister to be the keynote speaker at the White House Easter celebration.

His idiocy has no scale. It appears he sits up at night thinking of new ways to make sure the Dems lose the Senate this year.

All popular moves for the majority but I think he's also getting off on causing righties like you to froth at the mouth some more!
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 1:56:40 PM

Why is this bad?

Can you prove that it was "race-hustling" and define "race-hustling" for that matter?

Again, I don't see how this is bad.

"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 2:01:20 PM

And I'm sure the GOP is having a wonderful time making the house. The fact is the majority agrees with liberalism, and the GOP is only surviving on the senate. Direct democracy will come my friend, its only a matter of time.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party