The US's Race to the Bottom

monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 10:56:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.nytimes.com...

Yes, the poor and middle class are getting screwed but don't fail to read where the US economy is still doing just fine.

It appears that the teabaggery menatality has convinced the lemmings that the rich and powerful just need more tax cuts!
el_em_en_oh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 7:49:37 AM
At 4/22/2014 10:56:59 AM, monty1 wrote:

Yes, the poor and middle class are getting screwed but don't fail to read where the US economy is still doing just fine.

It appears that the teabaggery menatality has convinced the lemmings that the rich and powerful just need more tax cuts!

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and reading the NY-TIMES (ie: Liberal rag)...

The US economy is still doing just fine? The only people that are saying that, are the Liberal media, in order to make King Obama appear to have been successful at something.

The reality is, the American people are no better off now than they were when the moron entered office, no matter what spin you put on it.

And I'd rather be a lemming than a Kool-Aid drinking dolt. Lemming's are cute a cuddly, while dolt's are simply stupid people.

I seriously doubt you can find a credible source that'll state that the US economy "is doing just fine". Wall Street success might be an economic indicator, but there's more to it than that. We are a country of PEOPLE, and the people aren't " doing just fine".
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 11:43:48 AM
At 4/23/2014 7:49:37 AM, el_em_en_oh wrote:
At 4/22/2014 10:56:59 AM, monty1 wrote:

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and reading the NY-TIMES (ie: Liberal rag)...

The US economy is still doing just fine? The only people that are saying that, are the Liberal media, in order to make King Obama appear to have been successful at something.

The reality is, the American people are no better off now than they were when the moron entered office, no matter what spin you put on it.

And I'd rather be a lemming than a Kool-Aid drinking dolt. Lemming's are cute a cuddly, while dolt's are simply stupid people.

I seriously doubt you can find a credible source that'll state that the US economy "is doing just fine". Wall Street success might be an economic indicator, but there's more to it than that. We are a country of PEOPLE, and the people aren't " doing just fine".

Interesting! It appears that you're so wrapped up in your dogma that you have failed to recognize that I've made the claim that you are actually backing. Since Obama the American people aren't doing fine.

Then you only get the next part wrong in not knowing that the US economy is booming! Is the Obama/black president making you crazy?