Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Medvedev Makes Some Strong Points.

monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 12:25:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://rt.com...

Most obvious is that if the US d!cks around with trade agreements then Russia has the means to pursue their grievances in the courts.

Not to even have to mention that Russia will seel every drop of oil it can get to market and it will sell for full price as opposed to the cheap oil deal Russia had with the Ukraine.

He claims that sanctions will strengthen Russia too because Russia will move it's markets to Asia as Asia is now a stronger market than the West.

Opinions? And plese, try to rise above the 'troll' last resort USBS.
Kanti
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:13:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM, Kanti wrote:
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.

You're lying about the Ruble so I'll just assume that you're lying about everything from now on. Why are you making it so obvious that you're a liar when I gave you a chart to show that the Ruble has actually gained on the USD since the sanctions against Russia began?

Weird!
Kanti
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:19:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 2:13:43 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM, Kanti wrote:
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.

You're lying about the Ruble so I'll just assume that you're lying about everything from now on. Why are you making it so obvious that you're a liar when I gave you a chart to show that the Ruble has actually gained on the USD since the sanctions against Russia began?

Weird!

I quoted from the RT article you posted. Lol. Med is just posturing too. The entire world knows Russia is feeling da pressure.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:25:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 2:19:57 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:13:43 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM, Kanti wrote:
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.

You're lying about the Ruble so I'll just assume that you're lying about everything from now on. Why are you making it so obvious that you're a liar when I gave you a chart to show that the Ruble has actually gained on the USD since the sanctions against Russia began?

Weird!

I quoted from the RT article you posted. Lol. Med is just posturing too. The entire world knows Russia is feeling da pressure.

Thank you for admitting that you lied about the Ruble losing against the USD.

Your entire world you speak of is no more than your world inside your head.
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:32:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 2:19:57 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:13:43 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM, Kanti wrote:
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.

You're lying about the Ruble so I'll just assume that you're lying about everything from now on. Why are you making it so obvious that you're a liar when I gave you a chart to show that the Ruble has actually gained on the USD since the sanctions against Russia began?

Weird!

I quoted from the RT article you posted. Lol. Med is just posturing too. The entire world knows Russia is feeling da pressure.

Yeah, RT is the most biased piece of right winged Russian propaganda I've ever seen.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:36:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 2:25:23 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:19:57 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:13:43 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM, Kanti wrote:
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.

You're lying about the Ruble so I'll just assume that you're lying about everything from now on. Why are you making it so obvious that you're a liar when I gave you a chart to show that the Ruble has actually gained on the USD since the sanctions against Russia began?

Weird!

I quoted from the RT article you posted. Lol. Med is just posturing too. The entire world knows Russia is feeling da pressure.

Thank you for admitting that you lied about the Ruble losing against the USD.

Your entire world you speak of is no more than your world inside your head.

That's a bit of a false comparison. Given the locality, measuring against the EuRo would be better. It did drop about 5% but has so far recovered about half of that.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Kanti
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:42:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 2:32:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:19:57 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:13:43 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM, Kanti wrote:
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.

You're lying about the Ruble so I'll just assume that you're lying about everything from now on. Why are you making it so obvious that you're a liar when I gave you a chart to show that the Ruble has actually gained on the USD since the sanctions against Russia began?

Weird!

I quoted from the RT article you posted. Lol. Med is just posturing too. The entire world knows Russia is feeling da pressure.

Yeah, RT is the most biased piece of right winged Russian propaganda I've ever seen.

I know. Monty has been trying to spin the "Russian economy is looking up" for a week now. He posted an RT article that was talking about the Russian economy going forward and it contradicted literally everything he said. The ruble is down, capital is flooding out, and some economists are expect 0 growth. It's really a joke how people can be so oblivious to the direction its headed but I guess when all you read is RT it makes perfect sense. Yet still even RT is acknowledging the evidence. Putin can send Med out to do a little dance but the rest of the world knows where the Russian economy is headed. They'll be in full on depression if this next round of sanctions hit and Europe follows suit. China wont be able to offset the demand and it will shock the entire countries production.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:44:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 2:42:14 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:32:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:19:57 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:13:43 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM, Kanti wrote:
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.

You're lying about the Ruble so I'll just assume that you're lying about everything from now on. Why are you making it so obvious that you're a liar when I gave you a chart to show that the Ruble has actually gained on the USD since the sanctions against Russia began?

Weird!

I quoted from the RT article you posted. Lol. Med is just posturing too. The entire world knows Russia is feeling da pressure.

Yeah, RT is the most biased piece of right winged Russian propaganda I've ever seen.

I know. Monty has been trying to spin the "Russian economy is looking up" for a week now. He posted an RT article that was talking about the Russian economy going forward and it contradicted literally everything he said. The ruble is down, capital is flooding out, and some economists are expect 0 growth. It's really a joke how people can be so oblivious to the direction its headed but I guess when all you read is RT it makes perfect sense. Yet still even RT is acknowledging the evidence. Putin can send Med out to do a little dance but the rest of the world knows where the Russian economy is headed. They'll be in full on depression if this next round of sanctions hit and Europe follows suit. China wont be able to offset the demand and it will shock the entire countries production.

Is the Ruble down vs. the USD since the start of the sanctions against Russia. Ask jiffypup and get back to me on that o.k?

(snicker)
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:45:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 2:42:14 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:32:41 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:19:57 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:13:43 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM, Kanti wrote:
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.

You're lying about the Ruble so I'll just assume that you're lying about everything from now on. Why are you making it so obvious that you're a liar when I gave you a chart to show that the Ruble has actually gained on the USD since the sanctions against Russia began?

Weird!

I quoted from the RT article you posted. Lol. Med is just posturing too. The entire world knows Russia is feeling da pressure.

Yeah, RT is the most biased piece of right winged Russian propaganda I've ever seen.

I know. Monty has been trying to spin the "Russian economy is looking up" for a week now. He posted an RT article that was talking about the Russian economy going forward and it contradicted literally everything he said. The ruble is down, capital is flooding out, and some economists are expect 0 growth. It's really a joke how people can be so oblivious to the direction its headed but I guess when all you read is RT it makes perfect sense. Yet still even RT is acknowledging the evidence. Putin can send Med out to do a little dance but the rest of the world knows where the Russian economy is headed. They'll be in full on depression if this next round of sanctions hit and Europe follows suit. China wont be able to offset the demand and it will shock the entire countries production.

Putin and the Department of State (Don't know what the Russian version is called", have all said that the economy would negate in economic growth. Its costing billions to control Crimea (This will even out in the future though), and the value of the Ruble is falling fast.

The Duma warned that a recession is highly likely. I hope we impose more sanctions, for the sole reason of making Monty look like an idiot in a week. And yes, hes been accused 6 times now of his sources saying the opposite of what he says.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:48:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 2:36:00 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:25:23 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:19:57 PM, Kanti wrote:
At 4/22/2014 2:13:43 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 12:59:29 PM, Kanti wrote:
The Prime Minister acknowledged the difficult road ahead for Russia"s economy- which in 2014 has already experienced massive capital outflows, a severe slash in ruble value, and great losses for Moscow-listed companies.

LOL. YOU SO DUMBBBBB. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE WESTERN SOURCE OF RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA. LOL.

You're lying about the Ruble so I'll just assume that you're lying about everything from now on. Why are you making it so obvious that you're a liar when I gave you a chart to show that the Ruble has actually gained on the USD since the sanctions against Russia began?

Weird!

I quoted from the RT article you posted. Lol. Med is just posturing too. The entire world knows Russia is feeling da pressure.

Thank you for admitting that you lied about the Ruble losing against the USD.

Your entire world you speak of is no more than your world inside your head.

That's a bit of a false comparison. Given the locality, measuring against the EuRo would be better. It did drop about 5% but has so far recovered about half of that.

No, that doesn't work for them either. It appears that the Ruble is up vs. the Euro too for that same period of time:

2456737

2014/03/20

Thu
0.72554

2456738

2014/03/21

Fri
0.72566

2456741

2014/03/24

Mon
0.72555

2456742

2014/03/25

Tue
0.72586

2456743

2014/03/26

Wed
0.72536

2456744

2014/03/27

Thu
0.72787

2456745

2014/03/28

Fri
0.72718

2456748

2014/03/31

Mon
0.72588

2456749

2014/04/01

Tue
0.72446

2456750

2014/04/02

Wed
0.72668

2456751

2014/04/03

Thu
0.72959

2456752

2014/04/04

Fri
0.72977

2456755

2014/04/07

Mon
0.72752

2456756

2014/04/08

Tue
0.72451

2456757

2014/04/09

Wed
0.72378

2456758

2014/04/10

Thu
0.71988

2456759

2014/04/11

Fri
0.71954

2456762

2014/04/14

Mon
0.72338

2456763

2014/04/15

Tue
0.72429

2456764

2014/04/16

Wed
0.72357

2456765

2014/04/17

Thu
0.72303

2456769

2014/04/21

Mon
0.72521

2456770

2014/04/22

Tue
0.72444

Duuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!

(pacific exchange rate chart)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 6:04:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.xe.com...

You're clearly not looking at TE Ruble vs the Euo with those numbers as they are off about 4 fold. While in that restricted time frame, there is little change. However markets adjust to sanctions before sanctions ever hit. When news if sanctions seem imminent, people try to move their money before the hurricane strikes. This is on reason that since late July to the end of the year, the Ruble only dropped 3%. But since the start of the year until the sanctions hit, it dropped over 12%. Since then it had a burst if recovery. Supporter throwing money in, Russia taking steps to inflate the currency, investors realizing they over reacted, there are a number if reasons. But the bounce bak only made up about 3.5% which peaked about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it has dropped by another 1.5%. So it is still above the floor that it hit, however, in regards to the Euro, it is falling.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 10:55:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 6:04:58 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.xe.com...

You're clearly not looking at TE Ruble vs the Euo with those numbers as they are off about 4 fold. While in that restricted time frame, there is little change. However markets adjust to sanctions before sanctions ever hit. When news if sanctions seem imminent, people try to move their money before the hurricane strikes. This is on reason that since late July to the end of the year, the Ruble only dropped 3%. But since the start of the year until the sanctions hit, it dropped over 12%. Since then it had a burst if recovery. Supporter throwing money in, Russia taking steps to inflate the currency, investors realizing they over reacted, there are a number if reasons. But the bounce bak only made up about 3.5% which peaked about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it has dropped by another 1.5%. So it is still above the floor that it hit, however, in regards to the Euro, it is falling.

Wlhat's wrong with you people. Don't you know how to find and use an exchange rate chart? I've given you one that is dead accurate and even told you where to find it if you look, yet you're still in some sort of denial. Have all you heads been shrunken by your USBS propaganda? Duuuuuuuhhhhhh!

Four fold off? I'm completely overwhelmed by the stupidity on this forum now!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 11:18:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 10:55:27 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 6:04:58 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.xe.com...

You're clearly not looking at TE Ruble vs the Euo with those numbers as they are off about 4 fold. While in that restricted time frame, there is little change. However markets adjust to sanctions before sanctions ever hit. When news if sanctions seem imminent, people try to move their money before the hurricane strikes. This is on reason that since late July to the end of the year, the Ruble only dropped 3%. But since the start of the year until the sanctions hit, it dropped over 12%. Since then it had a burst if recovery. Supporter throwing money in, Russia taking steps to inflate the currency, investors realizing they over reacted, there are a number if reasons. But the bounce bak only made up about 3.5% which peaked about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it has dropped by another 1.5%. So it is still above the floor that it hit, however, in regards to the Euro, it is falling.

Wlhat's wrong with you people. Don't you know how to find and use an exchange rate chart? I've given you one that is dead accurate and even told you where to find it if you look, yet you're still in some sort of denial. Have all you heads been shrunken by your USBS propaganda? Duuuuuuuhhhhhh!

Four fold off? I'm completely overwhelmed by the stupidity on this forum now!

The numbers that you gave was for the USD to Rubles (the 0.7...). The Euro is currently around 0.2...

You're numbers are so far off, the only rational options are that you are looking at the wrong numbers (they would match if you are looking at the USD) or you are intentionally being ignorant. Right now, I choose to believe that you were just looking at the wrong currency, but that belief is starting to fade. I already provided a link directly to the exchange site in my last post.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 11:55:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 11:18:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/22/2014 10:55:27 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 6:04:58 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.xe.com...

You're clearly not looking at TE Ruble vs the Euo with those numbers as they are off about 4 fold. While in that restricted time frame, there is little change. However markets adjust to sanctions before sanctions ever hit. When news if sanctions seem imminent, people try to move their money before the hurricane strikes. This is on reason that since late July to the end of the year, the Ruble only dropped 3%. But since the start of the year until the sanctions hit, it dropped over 12%. Since then it had a burst if recovery. Supporter throwing money in, Russia taking steps to inflate the currency, investors realizing they over reacted, there are a number if reasons. But the bounce bak only made up about 3.5% which peaked about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it has dropped by another 1.5%. So it is still above the floor that it hit, however, in regards to the Euro, it is falling.

Wlhat's wrong with you people. Don't you know how to find and use an exchange rate chart? I've given you one that is dead accurate and even told you where to find it if you look, yet you're still in some sort of denial. Have all you heads been shrunken by your USBS propaganda? Duuuuuuuhhhhhh!

Four fold off? I'm completely overwhelmed by the stupidity on this forum now!

The numbers that you gave was for the USD to Rubles (the 0.7...). The Euro is currently around 0.2...

You're numbers are so far off, the only rational options are that you are looking at the wrong numbers (they would match if you are looking at the USD) or you are intentionally being ignorant. Right now, I choose to believe that you were just looking at the wrong currency, but that belief is starting to fade. I already provided a link directly to the exchange site in my last post.

The last chart I posted was for the Euro/Ruble because somebody tried to say that the comparison needed to be made that way instead of the USD/Ruble. Have another look at it and if the numbers don't make sense to you then you need to use the reciprocal numbers. Do you know what that means? If not then ask me and I'll hold you by the hand and take you through a crash course on using exchange rate charts.

Jeeeezzz, you're supposed to be my friend. Can I make you not my friend anymore because I don't want to be seen with ............... well you know what I mean.

In any case, even if you don't want to pursue it and embarrass yourself further, the fact is that in the period of time since the sanctions began, and which I posted the two charts for, the Ruble has gained on both the USD and the Euro.

Interpret that in any way that feels satisfying for you.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 2:06:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 11:55:50 AM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 11:18:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/22/2014 10:55:27 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 6:04:58 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.xe.com...

You're clearly not looking at TE Ruble vs the Euo with those numbers as they are off about 4 fold. While in that restricted time frame, there is little change. However markets adjust to sanctions before sanctions ever hit. When news if sanctions seem imminent, people try to move their money before the hurricane strikes. This is on reason that since late July to the end of the year, the Ruble only dropped 3%. But since the start of the year until the sanctions hit, it dropped over 12%. Since then it had a burst if recovery. Supporter throwing money in, Russia taking steps to inflate the currency, investors realizing they over reacted, there are a number if reasons. But the bounce bak only made up about 3.5% which peaked about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it has dropped by another 1.5%. So it is still above the floor that it hit, however, in regards to the Euro, it is falling.

Wlhat's wrong with you people. Don't you know how to find and use an exchange rate chart? I've given you one that is dead accurate and even told you where to find it if you look, yet you're still in some sort of denial. Have all you heads been shrunken by your USBS propaganda? Duuuuuuuhhhhhh!

Four fold off? I'm completely overwhelmed by the stupidity on this forum now!

The numbers that you gave was for the USD to Rubles (the 0.7...). The Euro is currently around 0.2...

You're numbers are so far off, the only rational options are that you are looking at the wrong numbers (they would match if you are looking at the USD) or you are intentionally being ignorant. Right now, I choose to believe that you were just looking at the wrong currency, but that belief is starting to fade. I already provided a link directly to the exchange site in my last post.


The last chart I posted was for the Euro/Ruble because somebody tried to say that the comparison needed to be made that way instead of the USD/Ruble. Have another look at it and if the numbers don't make sense to you then you need to use the reciprocal numbers. Do you know what that means? If not then ask me and I'll hold you by the hand and take you through a crash course on using exchange rate charts.

Jeeeezzz, you're supposed to be my friend. Can I make you not my friend anymore because I don't want to be seen with ............... well you know what I mean.

In any case, even if you don't want to pursue it and embarrass yourself further, the fact is that in the period of time since the sanctions began, and which I posted the two charts for, the Ruble has gained on both the USD and the Euro.

Interpret that in any way that feels satisfying for you.

I already posted the link to XE which shows that you're wrong and using the wrong numbers. Is it safe to presume that you have nothing more to offer your own topic?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:30:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 2:06:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/23/2014 11:55:50 AM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 11:18:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/22/2014 10:55:27 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 6:04:58 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.xe.com...

You're clearly not looking at TE Ruble vs the Euo with those numbers as they are off about 4 fold. While in that restricted time frame, there is little change. However markets adjust to sanctions before sanctions ever hit. When news if sanctions seem imminent, people try to move their money before the hurricane strikes. This is on reason that since late July to the end of the year, the Ruble only dropped 3%. But since the start of the year until the sanctions hit, it dropped over 12%. Since then it had a burst if recovery. Supporter throwing money in, Russia taking steps to inflate the currency, investors realizing they over reacted, there are a number if reasons. But the bounce bak only made up about 3.5% which peaked about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it has dropped by another 1.5%. So it is still above the floor that it hit, however, in regards to the Euro, it is falling.

Wlhat's wrong with you people. Don't you know how to find and use an exchange rate chart? I've given you one that is dead accurate and even told you where to find it if you look, yet you're still in some sort of denial. Have all you heads been shrunken by your USBS propaganda? Duuuuuuuhhhhhh!

Four fold off? I'm completely overwhelmed by the stupidity on this forum now!

The numbers that you gave was for the USD to Rubles (the 0.7...). The Euro is currently around 0.2...

You're numbers are so far off, the only rational options are that you are looking at the wrong numbers (they would match if you are looking at the USD) or you are intentionally being ignorant. Right now, I choose to believe that you were just looking at the wrong currency, but that belief is starting to fade. I already provided a link directly to the exchange site in my last post.


The last chart I posted was for the Euro/Ruble because somebody tried to say that the comparison needed to be made that way instead of the USD/Ruble. Have another look at it and if the numbers don't make sense to you then you need to use the reciprocal numbers. Do you know what that means? If not then ask me and I'll hold you by the hand and take you through a crash course on using exchange rate charts.

Jeeeezzz, you're supposed to be my friend. Can I make you not my friend anymore because I don't want to be seen with ............... well you know what I mean.

In any case, even if you don't want to pursue it and embarrass yourself further, the fact is that in the period of time since the sanctions began, and which I posted the two charts for, the Ruble has gained on both the USD and the Euro.

Interpret that in any way that feels satisfying for you.

I already posted the link to XE which shows that you're wrong and using the wrong numbers. Is it safe to presume that you have nothing more to offer your own topic?

If my numbers are correct and legit will you promise to leave this forum forever? I'll promise the same if I've been posting wrong numbers from the Pacific exchange rate site. Deal?
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 7:01:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 6:04:58 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.xe.com...

You're clearly not looking at TE Ruble vs the Euo with those numbers as they are off about 4 fold. While in that restricted time frame, there is little change. However markets adjust to sanctions before sanctions ever hit. When news if sanctions seem imminent, people try to move their money before the hurricane strikes. This is on reason that since late July to the end of the year, the Ruble only dropped 3%. But since the start of the year until the sanctions hit, it dropped over 12%. Since then it had a burst if recovery. Supporter throwing money in, Russia taking steps to inflate the currency, investors realizing they over reacted, there are a number if reasons. But the bounce bak only made up about 3.5% which peaked about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it has dropped by another 1.5%. So it is still above the floor that it hit, however, in regards to the Euro, it is falling.

I keep addressing him that the inflation rate is lower then its supposed to be for a developing nation. Glancing at some trading economics charts, the Russian GDP fell from 2% to .89% in a matter of weeks. Putin issued in a press release that they would dip into the GDP. And don't source him back using RT. Use world bank....

https://encrypted.google.com...

http://www.tradingeconomics.com...
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 7:13:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 7:01:46 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 6:04:58 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://www.xe.com...

You're clearly not looking at TE Ruble vs the Euo with those numbers as they are off about 4 fold. While in that restricted time frame, there is little change. However markets adjust to sanctions before sanctions ever hit. When news if sanctions seem imminent, people try to move their money before the hurricane strikes. This is on reason that since late July to the end of the year, the Ruble only dropped 3%. But since the start of the year until the sanctions hit, it dropped over 12%. Since then it had a burst if recovery. Supporter throwing money in, Russia taking steps to inflate the currency, investors realizing they over reacted, there are a number if reasons. But the bounce bak only made up about 3.5% which peaked about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it has dropped by another 1.5%. So it is still above the floor that it hit, however, in regards to the Euro, it is falling.

I keep addressing him that the inflation rate is lower then its supposed to be for a developing nation. Glancing at some trading economics charts, the Russian GDP fell from 2% to .89% in a matter of weeks. Putin issued in a press release that they would dip into the GDP. And don't source him back using RT. Use world bank....

https://encrypted.google.com...

http://www.tradingeconomics.com...

And I keep telling the dopey bugger that my charts were correct and all he needs to do is admit it and his problems will all be little ones.

If he did that then I might even admit that he has made some good points. Might.