Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

KKK into Neighbourhood Watch Business Now!

monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 2:39:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://rt.com...

Imperial Wizard Frank Ancona is quoted here:

"It"s just like any neighborhood watch program," he said. "It"s not targeting any specific ethnicity. We would report anything we see to law enforcement. We don"t hate people. We are an organization who looks out for our race. We believe in racial separation. God created each species after its kind and saw that it was good."

Note how he begins talking about 'any specific ethnicity and then ends by talking about 'each species'.

It's not intended to be missed by readers, it's obviously deliberate and long practiced hate speech.

Isn't the American south wonderful!
LostintheEcho1498
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 5:17:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yeah, I had great-grandparents who were invited to the KKK but refused and so they had a "demonstration" in front of their house. It is not about "God made us into our own species" its we are the best so join or die. I am white and I do not have a very good opinion of the KKK unless you are talking about the kool kids klub then they are pretty kool.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 10:57:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sorry, I was thinking that some of the people on this forum would get it about the 'species' comment. Apparently that's even too much to expect.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 11:20:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 2:39:14 PM, monty1 wrote:
http://rt.com...

Imperial Wizard Frank Ancona is quoted here:

"It"s just like any neighborhood watch program," he said. "It"s not targeting any specific ethnicity. We would report anything we see to law enforcement. We don"t hate people. We are an organization who looks out for our race. We believe in racial separation. God created each species after its kind and saw that it was good."

Note how he begins talking about 'any specific ethnicity and then ends by talking about 'each species'.

It's not intended to be missed by readers, it's obviously deliberate and long practiced hate speech.

Isn't the American south wonderful!

Whats wrong with it? So long as they are not harassing members of any race, nor turning a blind eye to crimes their own race makes, the more neighborhood watchers, the better.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ararmer1919
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 10:35:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/22/2014 11:08:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Today on DDO, I learned that Pennsylvania is considered "the south".

Thanks monty1.

What, You didn't know that? That's common Canadian knowledge mate...

It's Monty. What can we expect?
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 10:58:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I hate when people just brand southerners as idiots. Southern US culture is very respectful, and in many ways, more progressive and liberal than northern US culture. People in the media just like to travel out into po-dunk nowhere here in the south and parade around our least educated, poorest people like they're just your typical resident of the south. The southern people focus greatly on community and mutual respect. We have a sense of brotherhood that no other part of the US has (that I have observed in my travels). The people here will always smile and wave if you make eye-contact, whether or not you know them at all. The people here will always care for a sick neighbor, even if they just moved into the neighborhood. Every culture has its rotten eggs, but the South just gets mocked much more than is necessary for it.The girl I am currently involved with lives in the very town from which the KKK originates, and she is a very intelligent and progressive thinker.

I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee

OOOOOOH SUSANNA! OH DON'T YOU CRY FOR MEEEEEEEEE!

For I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee!
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 11:38:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 10:35:34 AM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 11:08:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Today on DDO, I learned that Pennsylvania is considered "the south".

Thanks monty1.

What, You didn't know that? That's common Canadian knowledge mate...

It's Monty. What can we expect?

I know that the sewer sometimes leaks out of the cesspool!

But once again, this thread value is in hearing who wants to come out and honestly concemn the KKK and who wants to make excuses for them.
ararmer1919
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 11:59:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 11:38:59 AM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:35:34 AM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 11:08:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Today on DDO, I learned that Pennsylvania is considered "the south".

Thanks monty1.

What, You didn't know that? That's common Canadian knowledge mate...

It's Monty. What can we expect?

I know that the sewer sometimes leaks out of the cesspool!

No one here cares about your opinion.

But once again, this thread value is in hearing who wants to come out and honestly concemn the KKK and who wants to make excuses for them.

If that's all you actually wanted this would thread would be fine. Obviously to any sane person with a squirrels level of intelligence the KKK is a horrendous group of assidine, scumbag, co(kbiting douch bags that deserve to be put out of our misery. And any action that this group were to take regardless of whether or not the actually had good intentions should be condemned.

However. That is not why you are actually here. You are here solely for the purpose to berate, belittle, insult, and extraordinarily over generalize an entire group of people ( the American south) for the extreme actions of a group that represents less then 00.01% of their total population. This is also an attempt to generally insult the United States as a whole. To this I say fu(k off.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 12:25:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 11:59:59 AM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 11:38:59 AM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:35:34 AM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 11:08:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Today on DDO, I learned that Pennsylvania is considered "the south".

Thanks monty1.

What, You didn't know that? That's common Canadian knowledge mate...

It's Monty. What can we expect?

I know that the sewer sometimes leaks out of the cesspool!

No one here cares about your opinion.

But once again, this thread value is in hearing who wants to come out and honestly concemn the KKK and who wants to make excuses for them.

If that's all you actually wanted this would thread would be fine. Obviously to any sane person with a squirrels level of intelligence the KKK is a horrendous group of assidine, scumbag, co(kbiting douch bags that deserve to be put out of our misery. And any action that this group were to take regardless of whether or not the actually had good intentions should be condemned.

However. That is not why you are actually here. You are here solely for the purpose to berate, belittle, insult, and extraordinarily over generalize an entire group of people ( the American south) for the extreme actions of a group that represents less then 00.01% of their total population. This is also an attempt to generally insult the United States as a whole. To this I say fu(k off.

Your posts are showing me that you are finding my opinions very troubling to handle and so you keep coming back for more. That's good! But condemning the KKK does little to convince me of your general demeanour when you have been found supporting their ideals.

As I mentioned earlier, denial always has it's qualifiers and in some cases they're cleverly hidden. In other cases they're blatantly transparent and phony.

I'll leave the insults up to you because I'm sure either you or one of your accomplices will be reporting me again for my opinions. We'll need to refer to this post and the one to which I responded.
ararmer1919
Posts: 362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 1:56:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 12:25:08 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 11:59:59 AM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 11:38:59 AM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:35:34 AM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 11:08:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Today on DDO, I learned that Pennsylvania is considered "the south".

Thanks monty1.

What, You didn't know that? That's common Canadian knowledge mate...

It's Monty. What can we expect?

I know that the sewer sometimes leaks out of the cesspool!

No one here cares about your opinion.

But once again, this thread value is in hearing who wants to come out and honestly concemn the KKK and who wants to make excuses for them.

If that's all you actually wanted this would thread would be fine. Obviously to any sane person with a squirrels level of intelligence the KKK is a horrendous group of assidine, scumbag, co(kbiting douch bags that deserve to be put out of our misery. And any action that this group were to take regardless of whether or not the actually had good intentions should be condemned.

However. That is not why you are actually here. You are here solely for the purpose to berate, belittle, insult, and extraordinarily over generalize an entire group of people ( the American south) for the extreme actions of a group that represents less then 00.01% of their total population. This is also an attempt to generally insult the United States as a whole. To this I say fu(k off.

Your posts are showing me that you are finding my opinions very troubling to handle and so you keep coming back for more. That's good! But condemning the KKK does little to convince me of your general demeanour when you have been found supporting their ideals.

You hold your self to highly. I do not find your opinions "troubling to handle". Your just one guy out of hundreds on this site that I have conversed with and the fact that you have opinions that contradict my own (and the fact that they are so flamboyantly retarded) that I converse with you. But, as it's been stated a dozen times already, it isn't your conflicting opinions that make me distaste you so much. It's your blatant disrespect and insults that you show in EVERY post with ANY member of this site that so much as has a slightly different view of something then yours.

And when in the holy fu(k have I EVER said a single thing that would equate to me "found supporting their ideals" you piece of fu(king sh!t?

As I mentioned earlier, denial always has it's qualifiers and in some cases they're cleverly hidden. In other cases they're blatantly transparent and phony.

I'll leave the insults up to you because I'm sure either you or one of your accomplices will be reporting me again for my opinions. We'll need to refer to this post and the one to which I responded.

As Iv said. It is NOT YOUR OPINIONS you are reported for. With all the people that speak out against you'd think an intelligent being would get that. It's your mannerism that we hate you for. I give more respect to 9/11 truthers then I do you because even though I disagree strongly with their opinion most of them aren't complete and total dbags. And do not try and play the moral high game here or try and make the claim that because I insult you now you shouldn't be held accountable. You have crossed the point of no return a long time ago when YOU started this BS insult spree and you deserve no redemption nor any amount of respect whatsoever.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:27:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 1:56:13 PM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 12:25:08 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 11:59:59 AM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 11:38:59 AM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 10:35:34 AM, ararmer1919 wrote:
At 4/22/2014 11:08:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Today on DDO, I learned that Pennsylvania is considered "the south".

Thanks monty1.

What, You didn't know that? That's common Canadian knowledge mate...

It's Monty. What can we expect?

I know that the sewer sometimes leaks out of the cesspool!

No one here cares about your opinion.

But once again, this thread value is in hearing who wants to come out and honestly concemn the KKK and who wants to make excuses for them.

If that's all you actually wanted this would thread would be fine. Obviously to any sane person with a squirrels level of intelligence the KKK is a horrendous group of assidine, scumbag, co(kbiting douch bags that deserve to be put out of our misery. And any action that this group were to take regardless of whether or not the actually had good intentions should be condemned.

However. That is not why you are actually here. You are here solely for the purpose to berate, belittle, insult, and extraordinarily over generalize an entire group of people ( the American south) for the extreme actions of a group that represents less then 00.01% of their total population. This is also an attempt to generally insult the United States as a whole. To this I say fu(k off.

Your posts are showing me that you are finding my opinions very troubling to handle and so you keep coming back for more. That's good! But condemning the KKK does little to convince me of your general demeanour when you have been found supporting their ideals.

You hold your self to highly. I do not find your opinions "troubling to handle". Your just one guy out of hundreds on this site that I have conversed with and the fact that you have opinions that contradict my own (and the fact that they are so flamboyantly retarded) that I converse with you. But, as it's been stated a dozen times already, it isn't your conflicting opinions that make me distaste you so much. It's your blatant disrespect and insults that you show in EVERY post with ANY member of this site that so much as has a slightly different view of something then yours.

And when in the holy fu(k have I EVER said a single thing that would equate to me "found supporting their ideals" you piece of fu(king sh!t?

As I mentioned earlier, denial always has it's qualifiers and in some cases they're cleverly hidden. In other cases they're blatantly transparent and phony.

I'll leave the insults up to you because I'm sure either you or one of your accomplices will be reporting me again for my opinions. We'll need to refer to this post and the one to which I responded.

As Iv said. It is NOT YOUR OPINIONS you are reported for. With all the people that speak out against you'd think an intelligent being would get that. It's your mannerism that we hate you for. I give more respect to 9/11 truthers then I do you because even though I disagree strongly with their opinion most of them aren't complete and total dbags. And do not try and play the moral high game here or try and make the claim that because I insult you now you shouldn't be held accountable. You have crossed the point of no return a long time ago when YOU started this BS insult spree and you deserve no redemption nor any amount of respect whatsoever.

That's better! Rather than screaming profanities at me you're backing off to just whining about my style. Something about 9/11 truthers not being dbags?