Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Russian Ruble Continues to Gain vs. USD!

monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:34:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
2456769

2014/04/21

Mon
35.736

2456770

2014/04/22

Tue
35.694

2456771

2014/04/23

Wed
35.691

Yup, even though it's slow.

source: Pacific Exchange Rate.

Could this be because of Russian sanctions against the US?
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:36:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh, and against the Euro too!

2456769

2014/04/21

Mon
0.72521

2456770

2014/04/22

Tue
0.72444

2456771

2014/04/23

Wed
0.72388

Caution: This may not be true for ugly American haters who could be in denial.

source: Pacific Exchange Rate
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:41:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Monty, I'm going to try to explain this simply. Mkay? You seem to be under the impression that the success of the economy is based on inflation rates. For Russia, a country where the deficit is even worse then here, this only strengthens the power of the 1%.

And regardless of Ruble growth, which I must point out developing currencies are supposed to be growing at way faster rates, is still ill in comparison to USD growth. Look at it this way. The Ruble is falling to the Euro, worth .38 more then the USD, but the USD is growing faster then the Euro. Which is a bad sign if the USD, worth 36$ more then the ruble, is growing at near the same rate as a developing currency.

Regardless of how you want to spin it, the Russian GDP has fallen 1.2% this quarter, and is actually going to negate to around -2% by the end of the year. Not even factoring the new round of sanctions, which if they are what they say they are, could be expected to lower the GDP growth to 5-8%. Its called economic suicide and its where Russia is headed.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:46:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
jiffypup, young man, listen and read carefully. I am under no impression you think I'm under. But I have maintained that the Ruble has been gaining vs. both the USD and the Euro in the period of time for which I've posted the Pacific exchange rate charts.

Are you now ready to admit that I was right or are you going to continue to make an a5s of yourself? Hmmmmmmmmm?
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:46:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here are my sources as well, some being from a week a go (Before the asset freezing). And actually I was wrong. In the two days since I got this information, the GDP growth rate lowered to .89%. Which is 3% down from the annual average.

http://thinkprogress.org...

http://www.tradingeconomics.com...

http://www.tradingeconomics.com...
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:48:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 6:46:42 PM, monty1 wrote:
jiffypup, young man, listen and read carefully. I am under no impression you think I'm under. But I have maintained that the Ruble has been gaining vs. both the USD and the Euro in the period of time for which I've posted the Pacific exchange rate charts.

Are you now ready to admit that I was right or are you going to continue to make an a5s of yourself? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Start refuting these solid statistics I so patiently provided. What? No? Is this because they are true and can't be disputed. Mkay
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:50:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 6:48:30 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 6:46:42 PM, monty1 wrote:
jiffypup, young man, listen and read carefully. I am under no impression you think I'm under. But I have maintained that the Ruble has been gaining vs. both the USD and the Euro in the period of time for which I've posted the Pacific exchange rate charts.

Are you now ready to admit that I was right or are you going to continue to make an a5s of yourself? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Start refuting these solid statistics I so patiently provided. What? No? Is this because they are true and can't be disputed. Mkay

Admit you have been wrong and that my charts have been correct and I'll refute everything you say that is incorrect. mkay boy wonder?
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:52:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh, and that does include the charts that showed the Euro losing vs. the Ruble. Go ahead young man, it'll only make your nuts go numb for a minute or two!
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 6:55:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 6:50:26 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 6:48:30 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 6:46:42 PM, monty1 wrote:
jiffypup, young man, listen and read carefully. I am under no impression you think I'm under. But I have maintained that the Ruble has been gaining vs. both the USD and the Euro in the period of time for which I've posted the Pacific exchange rate charts.

Are you now ready to admit that I was right or are you going to continue to make an a5s of yourself? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Start refuting these solid statistics I so patiently provided. What? No? Is this because they are true and can't be disputed. Mkay

Admit you have been wrong and that my charts have been correct and I'll refute everything you say that is incorrect. mkay boy wonder?

Decline in the Ruble compared to the raise of the Euro. Interesting to note that even the USD will surpass the Euro, yet Russia's falling in comparison. Inflation rates move slower as time passes, and if you would source that graph of yours...... Here's the info provided truly by the world bank

https://encrypted.google.com...
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 7:19:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 6:55:03 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 6:50:26 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 6:48:30 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 6:46:42 PM, monty1 wrote:
jiffypup, young man, listen and read carefully. I am under no impression you think I'm under. But I have maintained that the Ruble has been gaining vs. both the USD and the Euro in the period of time for which I've posted the Pacific exchange rate charts.

Are you now ready to admit that I was right or are you going to continue to make an a5s of yourself? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Start refuting these solid statistics I so patiently provided. What? No? Is this because they are true and can't be disputed. Mkay

Admit you have been wrong and that my charts have been correct and I'll refute everything you say that is incorrect. mkay boy wonder?

Decline in the Ruble compared to the raise of the Euro. Interesting to note that even the USD will surpass the Euro, yet Russia's falling in comparison. Inflation rates move slower as time passes, and if you would source that graph of yours...... Here's the info provided truly by the world bank

https://encrypted.google.com...

fuk the world bank, the truth is that the Ruble has been gaining on the USD and the Euro for the time period for which I posted the exchange rate charts. It's not my fault that a bedly bred mutt can't understand the charts!

Not to mention any mutt's names of course.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 8:36:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 6:36:56 PM, monty1 wrote:
Oh, and against the Euro too!


2456769

2014/04/21

Mon
0.72521

2456770

2014/04/22

Tue
0.72444

2456771

2014/04/23

Wed
0.72388

Caution: This may not be true for ugly American haters who could be in denial.

source: Pacific Exchange Rate

http://fx.sauder.ubc.ca...

By your own source, this is the Euro vs the USD, not the Ruble. The analysis of the Euro vs the Ruble has already been done and no counter has even been attempted.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 8:38:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Still not addressed...

"While in that restricted time frame, there is little change. However markets adjust to sanctions before sanctions ever hit. When news if sanctions seem imminent, people try to move their money before the hurricane strikes. This is on reason that since late July to the end of the year, the Ruble only dropped 3%. But since the start of the year until the sanctions hit, it dropped over 12%. Since then it had a burst if recovery. Supporter throwing money in, Russia taking steps to inflate the currency, investors realizing they over reacted, there are a number if reasons. But the bounce bak only made up about 3.5% which peaked about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it has dropped by another 1.5%. So it is still above the floor that it hit, however, in regards to the Euro, it is falling."
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 10:33:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 8:36:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/23/2014 6:36:56 PM, monty1 wrote:
Oh, and against the Euro too!


2456769

2014/04/21

Mon
0.72521

2456770

2014/04/22

Tue
0.72444

2456771

2014/04/23

Wed
0.72388

Caution: This may not be true for ugly American haters who could be in denial.

source: Pacific Exchange Rate

http://fx.sauder.ubc.ca...

By your own source, this is the Euro vs the USD, not the Ruble. The analysis of the Euro vs the Ruble has already been done and no counter has even been attempted.

Give me a chance for dog sake and don't have mini brain orgasms over your excitement. In my efforts to keep providing the denialists with the charts I erred and did a comparison between the Euro/USD. So here's proper one for the Euro/Ruble.

Which shows pretty much the same result. The Ruble has gained on the Euro. Now don't wet your pants over that o.k? It's the hard facts of life for muricans who hate Russians and want to grab the Ukraine for Nato.

2456762

2014/04/14

Mon
49.689

2456763

2014/04/15

Tue
49.872

2456764

2014/04/16

Wed
49.775

2456765

2014/04/17

Thu
49.322

2456769

2014/04/21

Mon
49.277

2456770

2014/04/22

Tue
49.272

2456771

2014/04/23

Wed
49.304

Now I know why you wanted to be my friend. You're secretly on my side against the lunkheads who can't read the charts!
Jifpop09
Posts: 2,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 3:52:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/23/2014 10:33:46 PM, monty1 wrote:
At 4/23/2014 8:36:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/23/2014 6:36:56 PM, monty1 wrote:
Oh, and against the Euro too!


2456769

2014/04/21

Mon
0.72521

2456770

2014/04/22

Tue
0.72444

2456771

2014/04/23

Wed
0.72388

Caution: This may not be true for ugly American haters who could be in denial.

source: Pacific Exchange Rate

http://fx.sauder.ubc.ca...

By your own source, this is the Euro vs the USD, not the Ruble. The analysis of the Euro vs the Ruble has already been done and no counter has even been attempted.

Give me a chance for dog sake and don't have mini brain orgasms over your excitement. In my efforts to keep providing the denialists with the charts I erred and did a comparison between the Euro/USD. So here's proper one for the Euro/Ruble.

Which shows pretty much the same result. The Ruble has gained on the Euro. Now don't wet your pants over that o.k? It's the hard facts of life for muricans who hate Russians and want to grab the Ukraine for Nato.


2456762

2014/04/14

Mon
49.689

2456763

2014/04/15

Tue
49.872

2456764

2014/04/16

Wed
49.775

2456765

2014/04/17

Thu
49.322

2456769

2014/04/21

Mon
49.277

2456770

2014/04/22

Tue
49.272

2456771

2014/04/23

Wed
49.304

Now I know why you wanted to be my friend. You're secretly on my side against the lunkheads who can't read the charts!

Alright Monty, hopefully you will stop this idiocy, and read my final chart. This is a fact man, and I'm going to stop sourcing it. Back these $hitty charts up

http://www.tradingeconomics.com...
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party