Jump to topic:

Hillary Clinton Caught Arming Al-Queda

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 7:07:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"US government allowed arms to flow to al-Qaeda-linked militants who opposed Muammar Gaddafi. Their rise to power led to the Benghazi attack in 2012. The strongman Gaddafi offered to abdicate his presidency, but the US refused to broker his peaceful exit.

The Citizens Commission on Benghazi, a self-selected group of former top military officers, CIA insiders and think-tankers, declared Tuesday in Washington that a seven-month review of the deadly 2012 terrorist attack has determined that it could have been prevented " if the U.S. hadn't been helping to arm al-Qaeda militias throughout Libya a year earlier.

'The United States switched sides in the war on terror with what we did in Libya, knowingly facilitating the provision of weapons to known al-Qaeda militias and figures,' Clare Lopez, a member of the commission and a former CIA officer, told MailOnline.

She blamed the Obama administration for failing to stop half of a $1 billion United Arab Emirates arms shipment from reaching al-Qaeda-linked militants.

'Remember, these weapons that came into Benghazi were permitted to enter by our armed forces who were blockading the approaches from air and sea,' Lopez claimed. 'They were permitted to come in. ... [They] knew these weapons were coming in, and that was allowed..

'The intelligence community was part of that, the Department of State was part of that, and certainly that means that the top leadership of the United States, our national security leadership, and potentially Congress " if they were briefed on this " also knew about this.'

'The White House and senior Congressional members,' the group wrote in an interim report released Tuesday, 'deliberately and knowingly pursued a policy that provided material support to terrorist organizations in order to topple a ruler [Muammar Gaddafi] who had been working closely with the West actively to suppress al-Qaeda.'

'Some look at it as treason,' said Wayne Simmons, a former CIA officer who participated in the commission's research.

'But the U.S. ignored his calls for a truce,' the commission wrote, ultimately backing the horse that would later help kill a U.S. ambassador.

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in January 23 that it mattered little why the Benghazi diplomatic compound was attacked: 'What difference, at this point, does it make?'

Gaddafi wanted only two conditions to step down: permission to keep fighting al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), and the lifting of sactions against him, his family, and those loyal to him.

The Obama administration's unwillingness to help broker a peaceful exit for the Libyan strongman, 'led to extensive loss of life (including four Americans)' when al-Qaeda-linked militants attacked U.S. diplomatic facilities in the city of Benghazi,' the commission told reporters."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 7:09:18 PM
Where's the apology to Alex Jones? Once again he broke a story and was laughed at, now mainstream media and committee investigations confirm what he said all along was right, except worse.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 7:15:48 PM
Ohhhhh, dear dog, spare us the Benghazi crap all over again. You would think anybody reall cared that Romney made the big mistake that Obama capitalized on to clean his clock in that election!
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 8:44:13 PM
A self-selected group of think-tankers... I'm sure they were not biased and they had no pre-conceived opinions on the more.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2014 10:36:25 PM
Alex Jones??? What kind of a hating and racist sicko takes that goofball seriously? I would be embarrassed to even quote his name as having said the sun rose this morning!

Clearly America is in serious trouble if people stand with Alex!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:31:36 AM
At 4/23/2014 10:36:25 PM, monty1 wrote:
Alex Jones??? What kind of a hating and racist sicko takes that goofball seriously? I would be embarrassed to even quote his name as having said the sun rose this morning!

You have no knowledge.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 11:16:23 AM
At 4/24/2014 2:31:36 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You have no knowledge.

And you have sexy ears!
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 8:38:48 AM
At 4/23/2014 7:09:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Where's the apology to Alex Jones? Once again he broke a story and was laughed at, now mainstream media and committee investigations confirm what he said all along was right, except worse.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition, shocks me you don't know this.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 12:31:24 PM
At 4/24/2014 2:31:36 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You have no knowledge.

Just gotta love anybody who supports Alex Jones and has such sexy ears!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 2:26:45 AM
At 4/25/2014 8:38:48 AM, leet4A1 wrote:

Proof? I've refuted every single person who has claimed that he's a Jesuit Vatican Assassin Zionist CIA Stratfor disinfo agent Mossad shill.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 2:43:35 AM
At 4/26/2014 2:26:45 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/25/2014 8:38:48 AM, leet4A1 wrote:

Proof? I've refuted every single person who has claimed that he's a Jesuit Vatican Assassin Zionist CIA Stratfor disinfo agent Mossad shill.

I'm not in wifi so not going to trawl YouTube for evidence, but it's obvious stuff. He does not act like a normal human being acts. He is more famous and full of endorsement and sponsorship and media appearances than a lot of mainstream personalities. He routinely makes anyone looking for some semblance of truth amongst the BS look like a tinfoil hat wearing nutjob, which is obviously one of his objectives. The Y2k thing. Barely discusses obvious false flags like Sandy Hook despite a good discussion of this being all your average person should need to wake up a little. That time he crashed a real protest and completely derailed it.

You've obviously already debated this and haven't been convinced, I certainly won't be the one to do it so all power to ya... But it's just obvious to me. Real people are not like that.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 2:59:48 AM
At 4/26/2014 2:43:35 AM, leet4A1 wrote:
I'm not in wifi so not going to trawl YouTube for evidence, but it's obvious stuff. He does not act like a normal human being acts.

He acts like an animated human who is alive, not a drone who stares at a smartphone that walks into moving traffic.

He is more famous and full of endorsement and sponsorship and media appearances than a lot of mainstream personalities.

His sponsors are alternative-based companies like Youngevity, Midas Resources gold broker, My Patriot Supply, Infadel Body Armor, etc. He doesn't have big corporate sponsors. He gets media appearances because he is a big talk show host with millions of listeners who makes for great television and increases ratings. When he debated Piers on CNN, that was the highest ratings they seen in years and it went down hill from there. It's not like CNN treated him fair, the denied him his promised third debate round and instead had a panel discussion talking about how bad Alex Jones is saying he needs to be shot with a semi-automatic weapon by them dressed up in uniforms.

He routinely makes anyone looking for some semblance of truth amongst the BS look like a tinfoil hat wearing nutjob, which is obviously one of his objectives.

Is that why he has big names in Hollywood as fans? Is that why major GOP politicians are his fans? Is that why his radio show and website perform better than CNN and MSNBC combined? Is that why Matt Drudge called Alex Jones the man of the year in 2013 and has linked to Infowars 300+ times dictating the news cycle? Alex Jones is mainstream and has gained credibility ever since he's been proven right about everything. They said he was a kook for saying that the government spied on us 10 years ago, now it's common knowledge.

The Y2k thing. Barely discusses obvious false flags like Sandy Hook despite a good discussion of this being all your average person should need to wake up a little. That time he crashed a real protest and completely derailed it.

Are you trolling?

You've obviously already debated this and haven't been convinced, I certainly won't be the one to do it so all power to ya... But it's just obvious to me. Real people are not like that.

No valid points have ever been presented.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 3:21:24 AM
At 4/26/2014 2:59:48 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/26/2014 2:43:35 AM, leet4A1 wrote:
I'm not in wifi so not going to trawl YouTube for evidence, but it's obvious stuff. He does not act like a normal human being acts.

He acts like an animated human who is alive, not a drone who stares at a smartphone that walks into moving traffic.

He's certainly animated. Not sure what the smartphone or the traffic has to do with the price of fish but I stand by my statement as self-evident to anyone with a modicum of people-reading ability.

He is more famous and full of endorsement and sponsorship and media appearances than a lot of mainstream personalities.

His sponsors are alternative-based companies like Youngevity, Midas Resources gold broker, My Patriot Supply, Infadel Body Armor, etc.

He doesn't have big corporate sponsors.

Of course not, how stupid do you think they are?

He gets media appearances because he is a big talk show host with millions of listeners who makes for great television and increases ratings. When he debated Piers on CNN, that was the highest ratings they seen in years and it went down hill from there. It's not like CNN treated him fair, the denied him his promised third debate round and instead had a panel discussion talking about how bad Alex Jones is saying he needs to be shot with a semi-automatic weapon by them dressed up in uniforms.

Yeah, John Cena and CM Punk regularly beat the hell out of each other in public and call each other disparaging names, wish unwell on each other, etc. Don't be too shocked if you see them at a pub together having a beer.

He routinely makes anyone looking for some semblance of truth amongst the BS look like a tinfoil hat wearing nutjob, which is obviously one of his objectives.

Is that why he has big names in Hollywood as fans? Is that why major GOP politicians are his fans? Is that why his radio show and website perform better than CNN and MSNBC combined? Is that why Matt Drudge called Alex Jones the man of the year in 2013 and has linked to Infowars 300+ times dictating the news cycle?

To quote Elaine Benes discussing her orgasms with Jerry Seinfeld... fake, fake, fake. You know they are allowed to write their own script hey?

Alex Jones is mainstream

Indeed.

and has gained credibility ever since he's been proven right about everything.

Y2k much?

They said he was a kook for saying that the government spied on us 10 years ago, now it's common knowledge.

Wonder why his knowledge begets that of the common man.

The Y2k thing. Barely discusses obvious false flags like Sandy Hook despite a good discussion of this being all your average person should need to wake up a little. That time he crashed a real protest and completely derailed it.

Are you trolling?

If I were, I'd be ashamed. What in particular are you referring to?

No valid points have ever been presented.

Learn to read people better and his whole act becomes its own point. Otherwise, I can't help ya and wouldn't really want to. You seem happy enough believing he is genuine and that suits me fine.

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 4:06:15 PM
At 4/23/2014 7:07:12 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
A bunch of stuff about party lines

Also, you don't actually believe this democrat vs. republican stuff do ya?

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 9:25:32 PM
She's definitely pro-war and anti-civil liberties. The establishment loves her. http://antiwar.com...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2014 11:39:27 PM
At 4/23/2014 7:07:12 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"US government allowed arms to flow to al-Qaeda-linked militants who opposed Muammar Gaddafi. Their rise to power led to the Benghazi attack in 2012. The strongman Gaddafi offered to abdicate his presidency, but the US refused to broker his peaceful exit.

The Citizens Commission on Benghazi, a self-selected group of former top military officers, CIA insiders and think-tankers, declared Tuesday in Washington that a seven-month review of the deadly 2012 terrorist attack has determined that it could have been prevented " if the U.S. hadn't been helping to arm al-Qaeda militias throughout Libya a year earlier.

'The United States switched sides in the war on terror with what we did in Libya, knowingly facilitating the provision of weapons to known al-Qaeda militias and figures,' Clare Lopez, a member of the commission and a former CIA officer, told MailOnline.

She blamed the Obama administration for failing to stop half of a $1 billion United Arab Emirates arms shipment from reaching al-Qaeda-linked militants.

'Remember, these weapons that came into Benghazi were permitted to enter by our armed forces who were blockading the approaches from air and sea,' Lopez claimed. 'They were permitted to come in. ... [They] knew these weapons were coming in, and that was allowed..

'The intelligence community was part of that, the Department of State was part of that, and certainly that means that the top leadership of the United States, our national security leadership, and potentially Congress " if they were briefed on this " also knew about this.'

'The White House and senior Congressional members,' the group wrote in an interim report released Tuesday, 'deliberately and knowingly pursued a policy that provided material support to terrorist organizations in order to topple a ruler [Muammar Gaddafi] who had been working closely with the West actively to suppress al-Qaeda.'

'Some look at it as treason,' said Wayne Simmons, a former CIA officer who participated in the commission's research.

'But the U.S. ignored his calls for a truce,' the commission wrote, ultimately backing the horse that would later help kill a U.S. ambassador.

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in January 23 that it mattered little why the Benghazi diplomatic compound was attacked: 'What difference, at this point, does it make?'

Gaddafi wanted only two conditions to step down: permission to keep fighting al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), and the lifting of sactions against him, his family, and those loyal to him.

The Obama administration's unwillingness to help broker a peaceful exit for the Libyan strongman, 'led to extensive loss of life (including four Americans)' when al-Qaeda-linked militants attacked U.S. diplomatic facilities in the city of Benghazi,' the commission told reporters."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
I think this was just bad propaganda
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Mr_Soundboard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 6:03:52 AM
This has been played out so many times, the US has armed various terrorist groups throughout the 20th and 21st centuries. It's not news.

What is news is the hypocrisy of governments and people around the world to call the US/UK/France/Germany/Russia etc as the good guys (depending on your point of view) but label the likes of Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban, Tamil Tigers, IRA etc as the baddies...both groups are as bad as each other. These organisations have often been created or funded by the people in power, to further their own lust and need for power ,resources, cultural/religious dominance.

Take the example of al-qaeda, the most media friendly group of them all, they claim to do whats best for muslims, to fight their wars and that they hate the US etc etc and yet this group has carried out more attacks in muslim countries, against muslim people, in msques and market places, killing countless innocents, than they have against US/UK targets, military, political or otherwise. Why is that?
"Conscience is universal, the ability to adhere to that moral thought is not"