Kiev Gov Orders Killing of Russians

monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 11:37:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://rt.com...

And Russia still holds back but is soon going to be forced to react to save Russian speaking people of the Eastern Ukraine. It's the US/Nato plan that's been in the works for months now.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 1:16:17 PM
At 4/24/2014 11:37:27 AM, monty1 wrote:

And Russia still holds back but is soon going to be forced to react to save Russian speaking people of the Eastern Ukraine. It's the US/Nato plan that's been in the works for months now.

WTF? It doesn't say that anywhere. This is the sixth time your articles have said the opposite of what you do. -_-
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 1:18:31 PM
This is utter bull$hit. The article quotes "force" and calls the Russian millitants 'self defense units". Who is buying this crap besides the brainwashed Monty?
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:13:11 PM
At 4/24/2014 1:16:45 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Stop quoting RT though. If you think US media is propaganda........

RT is pretty good when it comes to international news that does not concern Russia. Eg: watch their documentaries which are really, really go in depth.

You should watch Russian news for US, and vice versa.

Um, on second thought.. maybe not, vice versa!? I mean the US channels is really bad for international news. Its just better to stick to paper, and *reading* the NYT for actual news.

If you rank things..: 1] Al Jazeera,
2] New York Times
3] Guardian UK
4] RT
5] CNN or Fox*

*same-same but different..
* Also, I am not american and I have tried to understand left vs. right, but I cant seem to get it through my thick skull - they both seem to do the same things. Just policy-wise different but not really, meh?
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:15:27 PM
At 4/24/2014 2:13:11 PM, fazz wrote:

RT is pretty good when it comes to international news that does not concern Russia. Eg: watch their documentaries which are really, really go in depth.

Um, on second thought.. maybe not, vice versa!? I mean the US channels is really bad for international news. Its just better to stick to paper, and *reading* the NYT for actual news.

2] New York Times
3] Guardian UK
4] RT
5] CNN or Fox*

* Also, I am not american and I have tried to understand left vs. right, but I cant seem to get it through my thick skull - they both seem to do the same things. Just policy-wise different but not really, meh?

Whatever the case, the bull$hit on the RT ukraine articles has been nothing short of hysterical blabber. I don't blame them though. They are defending their country's actions against the international world.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:24:31 PM
At 4/24/2014 2:15:27 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

2] New York Times
3] Guardian UK
4] RT
5] CNN or Fox*

Whatever the case, the bull$hit on the RT ukraine articles has been nothing short of hysterical blabber. I don't blame them though. They are defending their country's actions against the international world.

Its really funny. When I think about it the news doesnt mention what UKRAINE is doing ever.. its awlays the russian sed this, then the US got angry this.. ukrainians seems to have disappeared of the face of earth. J'saying..
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:26:36 PM
At 4/24/2014 2:24:31 PM, fazz wrote:

2] New York Times
3] Guardian UK
4] RT
5] CNN or Fox*

Its really funny. When I think about it the news doesnt mention what UKRAINE is doing ever.. its awlays the russian sed this, then the US got angry this.. ukrainians seems to have disappeared of the face of earth. J'saying..

Lol, RT Ukraine updates have become a filter of anti-american content. I guess FOX has been doing the same thing though. Anyways, this is why I watch BBC
Kanti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:36:26 PM
At 4/24/2014 2:26:36 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

2] New York Times
3] Guardian UK
4] RT
5] CNN or Fox*

Lol, RT Ukraine updates have become a filter of anti-american content. I guess FOX has been doing the same thing though. Anyways, this is why I watch BBC

I like BBC too. RT is the most biased source on Russian issues.

"Self defense units" "alleged militia men" "protestors"

All part of the clear RT spin for the western viewers because they're clearly not rebels that are taking of Ukrainian government building.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:37:55 PM
At 4/24/2014 2:36:26 PM, Kanti wrote:

2] New York Times
3] Guardian UK
4] RT
5] CNN or Fox*

All part of the clear RT spin for the western viewers because they're clearly not rebels that are taking of Ukrainian government building.

I often listen to the world service while on my computer. But yeah, RT is extremely selective on its word choice.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 2:47:14 PM

2] New York Times
3] Guardian UK
4] RT
5] CNN or Fox*

I like your rankings even though we all should know that Al Jazeera English has been bombed by the US to force them into not being able to tell the whole truth. It has to be slanted toward US propaganda now.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 5:54:36 PM
At 4/24/2014 2:36:26 PM, Kanti wrote:

2] New York Times
3] Guardian UK
4] RT
5] CNN or Fox*

Well, up until couple of decades ago Britian was neck-to-neck in glbl power and oil-exploration like the US. So BBC is yes the lesser of two evils*, I guess?

*but yes, I can admit they have more "professional" outlook.
* also, im looking at you PM aka Prof Tony Blair.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 6:00:26 PM
At 4/24/2014 2:47:14 PM, monty1 wrote:

I like your rankings even though we all should know that Al Jazeera English has been bombed by the US to force them into not being able to tell the whole truth. It has to be slanted toward US propaganda now.

Yes, I am aware of that.

I find it annoying, that their broadcaster told AJaz that they cannot even show their online content within the US. Everytime I find a video, I like, online it says you are "in the wrong coutnry, at the right time" in so many words lol.
MyDinosaurHands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 6:04:02 PM

I feel like those Pro-Russian militants wouldn't have been killed if Russia hadn't gotten Ukraine all riled up. And Putin is saying there will be consequences for it! Stupid.

It's like stealing someone's car and then acting like you're the victim when the person you stole it from gives you some payback for the car-jacking.
Guess what I used to type this..

Careful! Don't laugh too hard.
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 6:08:22 PM
At 4/24/2014 6:04:02 PM, MyDinosaurHands wrote:

I feel like those Pro-Russian militants wouldn't have been killed if Russia hadn't gotten Ukraine all riled up. And Putin is saying there will be consequences for it! Stupid.

It's like stealing someone's car and then acting like you're the victim when the person you stole it from gives you some payback for the car-jacking.

Yeah, this is the fourth threat Russia made to attack Ukraine. The last one they even included a threat to the US, lol.
MyDinosaurHands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 6:18:47 PM
At 4/24/2014 6:08:22 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Yeah, this is the fourth threat Russia made to attack Ukraine. The last one they even included a threat to the US, lol.

http://www.debate.org...
If you're interested.
Guess what I used to type this..

Careful! Don't laugh too hard.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 7:09:32 PM
At 4/24/2014 6:18:47 PM, MyDinosaurHands wrote:
At 4/24/2014 6:08:22 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

http://www.debate.org...
If you're interested.

I looked at your link and I'm pretty sure war is off the table. The US doesn't do wars with nuclear armed global powers that can fight back.

Sanctions against Russia are the best bet but there's little doubt that Russia is laughing at that idea. And what makes it even more questionable is the fact that the world is not on the side of the US any longer. Therefore, it's quite likely that China and India and a lot of other smaller of Russia's trading partners are not going to fall into line with the US's dirty tricks.

The US lost all credibility with the Iraq war and so even though US war criminals may never be brought to justice, the US will pay the price in any event by losing the support of the world. And now that support is just sitting and waiting to be picked up by Russia.

The US/Nato party is over. Unless the US has the balls to go for all the marbles with a nuclear war. Likely? LOL