Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Hunger Strike to Protest Marriage Equality?

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 6:36:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is actually happening.

"The Family Foundation announced earlier this week that members will be refusing food from Aug. 27 to Oct. 4 in support of the state"s Marriage Amendment, passed in 2006, which defined marriage in Virginia as a right reserved only for heterosexual couples. The Amendment was overturned earlier this year and goes before the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on May 11."

http://www.rawstory.com...

Let them starve.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:08:03 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:04:32 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
This is really stupid and sad at the same time.

You're right.

If only racists during the Civil Rights movement had employed similar tactics. Would have made breaking Jim Crow a lot easier... lol
Tsar of DDO
Hematite12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:41:12 PM
Lol here are some of my favorite quotes from the comments section on this:

In today's episode of "How to Not Be A Christian"...

And we care about them starving...why? There are other people in the world
that are starving who need to be noticed, not these bigots.

Good. Maybe while they aren't wasting time eating they can actually read the bible.

All the hate, pain, and suffering in the world and THIS is the issue these "good Christians" are protesting. Wow...

I see many people truly starving for spiritual food...I mean that honestly...I just don't think this is what Jesus had in mind

Gay people are praying for these people. We already know that people who behave like this aren't real christians.

Real christians stand up fro humanity. They don't degrade it.

Anyone who opts to fast for 40 days in order to harm another family is about the least christian person I believe you will find on our planet.
Hematite12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:55:12 PM
Apparently they are only abstaining from stuff like "diet coke" (direct quote).

What a bunch of self-righteous jerks. They need to get their self-centered BS off the news and have it focus on PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY SUFFERING and PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY STARVING.

Seriously, these are among the trash of human society. I wish it were an actual hunger strike so we get rid of some of these buffoons and move on to solving real issues.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 7:57:26 PM
At 4/28/2014 7:55:12 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
Apparently they are only abstaining from stuff like "diet coke" (direct quote).

What a bunch of self-righteous jerks. They need to get their self-centered BS off the news and have it focus on PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY SUFFERING and PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY STARVING.

Seriously, these are among the trash of human society. I wish it were an actual hunger strike so we get rid of some of these buffoons and move on to solving real issues.

Like I said... let them starve.
Tsar of DDO