Increased terrorist activity from Right Wing

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:43:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.updatednews.ca...

This is originally an Aljazzera article re-posted by this news agency, as full disclosure.

Excerpts:

This week, Giacinto-Boulos Marcuzzo, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Nazareth had a note delivered at his home. It warned that he and his followers had until May 5 to leave the "land of Israel". On Tuesday April 29, Israeli police announced that a Jewish man from Safed had been arrested after delivering that note.

The attacks prompted Amir Peretz, a dovish minister in Israel"s government, to speak out, warning that violence by Jewish extremists had become a "dangerous epidemic".

"Extremist groups are being encouraged by Netanyahu"s constant sloganeering that Israel is a Jewish state, suggesting that an Arab population has no right to be here," Barakeh told Al Jazeera.

However, the government has so far refused to categorise settler violence as "acts of terror", which would give the security forces stronger powers. During a cabinet debate on the subject last summer, Netanyahu reportedly said such a move would be a diplomatic mistake, encouraging observers to draw a comparison between the settlers and the Palestinian movement Hamas.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 11:49:59 AM
There you have it folks. Just more evidence of an Apartheid state where Jewish terrorists are treated differently in the West Bank by getting folded into the court system for citizens while a Palestinian who attacks settlement can be held without representation and locked up with secret evidence.

I guess the ol' saying is still true. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

How can Israel stand on any moral ground when they do not persecute these individuals who are terrorizing Palestinians, Muslims, Christians, and anyone who is not Jewish?

Please start your futile attempts on rationalizing how this is not terrorism.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 12:02:39 PM
Last bit on here. If you read the full article in OP, it mentions that the US put this terror report and defined this level of right wing Jewish extremist settler activity as terrorism. Of course Israel disputes that.

I guess trying to destroy a Palestinian's lively hood by destroying his grove of olive trees in attempt to scare him to leave is not terrorism in their eyes. As long as they have a clean pure Jewish majority, all is good. After all Israel is a Jewish state.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Now, start your engines and rationalize it all in the name of defense. lol

It is actually quite sad, because I need to look like the d-bag who is anti-semite because nobody will critically look at what Israel does that is wrong. The often used justification that they are a democracy is not good enough. They must have moral standing and they do not because of the decades of radical Jews who hate and destroy Palestinians and they have had support from the government. Hopefully they will begin a continued clean up of these terrorists.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 12:06:25 PM
At 5/2/2014 12:02:39 PM, slo1 wrote:
Last bit on here. If you read the full article in OP, it mentions that the US put this terror report and defined this level of right wing Jewish extremist settler activity as terrorism. Of course Israel disputes that.

I guess trying to destroy a Palestinian's lively hood by destroying his grove of olive trees in attempt to scare him to leave is not terrorism in their eyes. As long as they have a clean pure Jewish majority, all is good. After all Israel is a Jewish state.

It is actually quite sad, because I need to look like the d-bag who is anti-semite because nobody will critically look at what Israel does that is wrong. The often used justification that they are a democracy is not good enough. They must have moral standing and they do not because of the decades of radical Jews who hate and destroy Palestinians and they have had support from the government. Hopefully they will begin a continued clean up of these terrorists.

How about this: Apartheid needs to be wiped from the face of the earth.

or

Apartheid needs to be pushed into the sea.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 12:13:50 PM
At 5/2/2014 12:06:25 PM, monty1 wrote:

or

I have to admit you are good at stiring up the pot, monty. I got a good chuckle on your other post about the "amerinatzis" I'm in the states but one of the few who really does not have an side I favor in the Palestinian/Israel fight. It is pretty easy to pluck out what the Palestinians do wrong, so I have to focus on the Israel side so people get a little exposure to it rather than blindly being lead by the Christian Zionists who so desperately need Israel to win at all costs so their prophesy can come true.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 12:23:19 PM
At 5/2/2014 12:13:50 PM, slo1 wrote:

or

I have to admit you are good at stiring up the pot, monty. I got a good chuckle on your other post about the "amerinatzis" I'm in the states but one of the few who really does not have an side I favor in the Palestinian/Israel fight. It is pretty easy to pluck out what the Palestinians do wrong, so I have to focus on the Israel side so people get a little exposure to it rather than blindly being lead by the Christian Zionists who so desperately need Israel to win at all costs so their prophesy can come true.

Jesus, you hit my hot button with that post! The word 'lead' as in the metal 'lead' is not the word 'led'. The word 'led' is as we would say, you are being led around by the nose.

Would you please get that right from now on and it may actually encourage other americans to get it right. As it is, I can't really say I've ever seen the word spelled correctly by an American! Yes, that's true!

And I'm not going to be a spelling Nazi, it's just that it's a 3 letter word!
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 12:32:24 PM
At 5/2/2014 12:23:19 PM, monty1 wrote:

or

Jesus, you hit my hot button with that post! The word 'lead' as in the metal 'lead' is not the word 'led'. The word 'led' is as we would say, you are being led around by the nose.

Would you please get that right from now on and it may actually encourage other americans to get it right. As it is, I can't really say I've ever seen the word spelled correctly by an American! Yes, that's true!

Thank you. If I need any more English help I'll give you a call. Oh yeah, and if I need coach on how to be a condescending arsehole, I'll ring you up too.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 12:35:45 PM
At 5/2/2014 12:32:24 PM, slo1 wrote:

or

Thank you. If I need any more English help I'll give you a call. Oh yeah, and if I need coach on how to be a condescending arsehole, I'll ring you up too

Don't ask for more help on English, it's not my mission. Just keep that one word in your mind and try to get it right from now on. I'm looking forward to the day when I see it used by an American and I can compliment them on using it.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 12:49:50 PM
At 5/2/2014 12:35:45 PM, monty1 wrote:

or

Thank you. If I need any more English help I'll give you a call. Oh yeah, and if I need coach on how to be a condescending arsehole, I'll ring you up too

Don't ask for more help on English, it's not my mission. Just keep that one word in your mind and try to get it right from now on. I'm looking forward to the day when I see it used by an American and I can compliment them on using it.

Thank you again. You have lead this looser to drink from the well of verb tense-manship very goodly. To bad you cant help me with all's my english.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 12:54:02 PM
At 5/2/2014 12:49:50 PM, slo1 wrote:

or

Thank you again. You have lead this looser to drink from the well of verb tense-manship very goodly. To bad you cant help me with all's my english.

It's still just a three letter word. That's all I have time for now.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2014 3:52:16 PM
At 5/2/2014 12:54:02 PM, monty1 wrote:

or

I'm just razzing ya.

I once went through 6 different interviews at a company and at the last one, they said, "we just have this last spelling test for you to take." It was all the tricky words. I handed it to the guy. He checked it, looked at me with disappointment, said, "we'll let you know" and walked me out.

I generally do not review my writings on DDO, so I make tons of mistakes.
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 11:40:01 AM
At 5/2/2014 3:52:16 PM, slo1 wrote:

or

I'm just razzing ya.

I once went through 6 different interviews at a company and at the last one, they said, "we just have this last spelling test for you to take." It was all the tricky words. I handed it to the guy. He checked it, looked at me with disappointment, said, "we'll let you know" and walked me out.

I have no issue with your spelling mistakes, I make my own. But really, a 3 letter word?
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 7:24:04 PM
At 5/4/2014 11:40:01 AM, monty1 wrote:
At 5/2/2014 3:52:16 PM, slo1 wrote:

or

I'm just razzing ya.

I have no issue with your spelling mistakes, I make my own. But really, a 3 letter word?

I have a hot line who can help you with your anxiety regarding the incorrect conjugation of the verb to lead.

Just dial 1-800-LET - ITGO.

And now that you killed this thread with extreme analism, go in peace.