Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Ron Paul Blows Whistle on US/Nato Again!

monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 11:13:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://rt.com...

quotes from that link:

On the brink of what he calls a "civil war," Ukraine must be allowed to resolve its differences free of Western forces antagonizing and incentivizing further clashes, Paul said, especially in the nation"s east where pro-Russian Ukrainians are moving to protect the area from the Western-backed government in Kiev.

"Western Ukraine right now is being urged on by its Western supporters, meaning its NATO supporters, the European Union, the United States and the IMF (International Monetary Fund)," Paul wrote on his website, ronpaulchannel.com.

"The truth is, the coup of several weeks ago to overthrow the elected leader Viktor Yanukovych was stirred up by the same group: NATO, the European Union, the U.S., and the IMF," he wrote.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 2:04:28 PM
Stop using RT. It ruins your credibility. The very fact that RT is Russian makes it biased. If you want a good unbiased source, try BBC, or if you want to get really unbiased, Mexican news
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 9:26:40 PM
At 5/5/2014 2:04:28 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Stop using RT. It ruins your credibility. The very fact that RT is Russian makes it biased. If you want a good unbiased source, try BBC, or if you want to get really unbiased, Mexican news

The link includes a link to Ron Paul's very words. Try it out and see if RT lied about anything numnuts. Then get back to me. Or not?
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 9:30:11 PM
At 5/5/2014 2:04:28 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Jeeezuz kid, I was going to help you out for a while and then you go and throw that petty whining nonsense about not liking the source at me. I think you need to apologize now or I'm going to drop you and let you find your own way again.

For fuk sake, at least provide a rebuttal of some kind. Don't be completely useless!
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 12:36:14 PM
Not a very popular thread at all is it! We don't have to wonder why. And jiffypop can only complain that we get the news via RT!

What we can contemplate is just how damaging this is to the US/Nato effort to further expand and infringe on Russia.

Even though not many people were willing to make Ron Paul their president, he had tremendous support when the question arose on whether he would be allowed to take part in the debates as a Republican. That is as much as proclaiming that the people want him to be heard because his words were prophetically against war when the people were conned into the Iraq war. His words now carry a lot of weight.

He's going to up the odds against more US wars of aggression from decidedly anti-war to even moreso!