Jump to topic:

US Imigration

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 12:59:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Resolved: There is no point to legal immigration if the govt is going to grant amnesty to and subsidize illegal immigrants.

Discuss......................Oh and don't forget to bring your bigot cards, You will probably need them if this thread interests people.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 1:00:18 PM
At 5/5/2014 12:59:14 PM, sadolite wrote:
Resolved: There is no point to legal immigration if the govt is going to grant amnesty to and subsidize illegal immigrants.

Discuss......................Oh and don't forget to bring your bigot cards, You will probably need them if this thread interests people.

Crap, spelled immigration wrong in the OP
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 2:23:48 PM
At 5/5/2014 12:59:14 PM, sadolite wrote:

The underlined I agree with, the bolded I don't. Subsidizing educated immigrants is ery profitable for the government, especially Indians.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party