Jump to topic:

Who's killing the citizens?

Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 8:54:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just want some people's input. Both sides in the Ukraine conflict have accused the others of killing civilians intentionally. I guess the main question, is who gains what?

Russia, who is confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt to be aiding and supplying the militants, gets the genocide excuse its been claiming for months. Ukraine, gets only trouble.Will someone please back up Russia's claim, because the way I see it, Ukraine is getting absolutely nothing from the organized killings that they are supposedly accused of?

As for eye witnesses, almost every source has pointed to the "militants" as being the one to fire on civilians. Please give me your input, but I ask for you to at least consider what I said.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
monty1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 9:33:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/5/2014 8:54:13 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:
Just want some people's input. Both sides in the Ukraine conflict have accused the others of killing civilians intentionally. I guess the main question, is who gains what?

Russia, who is confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt to be aiding and supplying the militants, gets the genocide excuse its been claiming for months. Ukraine, gets only trouble.Will someone please back up Russia's claim, because the way I see it, Ukraine is getting absolutely nothing from the organized killings that they are supposedly accused of?

As for eye witnesses, almost every source has pointed to the "militants" as being the one to fire on civilians. Please give me your input, but I ask for you to at least consider what I said.

See my link to what Ron Paul said on his Ron Paul channel. It's included in the RT link. All the answers are there. Then you'll have to get one of the other mutts to say that Ron Paul is crazy or something, as a rebuttal.

Do I have to hold your hand through this one again?