Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Feminism is a Fraud

jimtimmy3
Posts: 189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 12:27:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Modern Feminism is based on three basic tenets and they are all false:

1.) Women are paid less for the same work\

Verifiably false. Women are paid less for different work. Literally, almost the entire gap is explained by differences in skills, preferences, risks, and productivity. Nothing to do with discrimination.

Good evidence on that here:

http://www.jec.senate.gov...

2.) Rape culture is an epidemic

This is a constant claim by feminists yet no evidence is provided. Okay, so a lot of rapists go free. Well, guess what?

This has nothing to do with "patriarchy" and is entirely because rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute, by definition. Unless you want to throw the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle out the door, rape is hard to prove because there is no dead body or missing valuables like with murder and theft. It's a tough reality.

Furthermore, fake rape accusations are a real problem too. If a girl gets too drunk and sleeps with a guy she regrets, that is apparently "rape" these days. And, yes, rape is about sexual pleasure for the rapist (which is wrong). It's not wrong to tell girls that they shouldn't dress provocatively. That isn't "blaming the victim". It's just being smart.

I'm not saying rape isn't bad or that it doesn't exist. I am merely saying that "rape culture" doesn't exist or at least isn't the epidemic feminists make it out to be.

3.) Reproductive freedom

Nobody is trying to outlaw birth control. It is silly to say that not forcing your employers or taxpayers to fund your sex is somehow violating your freedom. That's just logic.

Now, there is one gender that does have their reproductive freedom being violated: MEN.

Think about it. Man and woman have sex that results in unintended pregnancy. Woman doesn't want kid and man does: she gets abortion and opts out of being mother.

If man doesn't want kid but woman does, he has to pay child support. He gets no choice to opt out.

Feminists are literally the dumbest group of people I have ever encountered. It is just scary.
monty1
Posts: 1,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 11:25:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 12:27:09 AM, jimtimmy3 wrote:
Modern Feminism is based on three basic tenets and they are all false:

1.) Women are paid less for the same work\

Verifiably false. Women are paid less for different work. Literally, almost the entire gap is explained by differences in skills, preferences, risks, and productivity. Nothing to do with discrimination.

Good evidence on that here:

http://www.jec.senate.gov...


2.) Rape culture is an epidemic

This is a constant claim by feminists yet no evidence is provided. Okay, so a lot of rapists go free. Well, guess what?

This has nothing to do with "patriarchy" and is entirely because rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute, by definition. Unless you want to throw the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle out the door, rape is hard to prove because there is no dead body or missing valuables like with murder and theft. It's a tough reality.

Furthermore, fake rape accusations are a real problem too. If a girl gets too drunk and sleeps with a guy she regrets, that is apparently "rape" these days. And, yes, rape is about sexual pleasure for the rapist (which is wrong). It's not wrong to tell girls that they shouldn't dress provocatively. That isn't "blaming the victim". It's just being smart.

I'm not saying rape isn't bad or that it doesn't exist. I am merely saying that "rape culture" doesn't exist or at least isn't the epidemic feminists make it out to be.


3.) Reproductive freedom


Nobody is trying to outlaw birth control. It is silly to say that not forcing your employers or taxpayers to fund your sex is somehow violating your freedom. That's just logic.

Now, there is one gender that does have their reproductive freedom being violated: MEN.

Think about it. Man and woman have sex that results in unintended pregnancy. Woman doesn't want kid and man does: she gets abortion and opts out of being mother.

If man doesn't want kid but woman does, he has to pay child support. He gets no choice to opt out.



Feminists are literally the dumbest group of people I have ever encountered. It is just scary.

I would feel dirty even trying to argue that. This is the kind of behaviour that is taking this forum in exactly the opposite direction from where it should be going. It's going to drive decent adults away.
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 7:23:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 12:27:09 AM, jimtimmy3 wrote:
Modern Feminism is based on three basic tenets and they are all false:

1.) Women are paid less for the same work\

Verifiably false. Women are paid less for different work. Literally, almost the entire gap is explained by differences in skills, preferences, risks, and productivity. Nothing to do with discrimination.

Good evidence on that here:

http://www.jec.senate.gov...


2.) Rape culture is an epidemic

This is a constant claim by feminists yet no evidence is provided. Okay, so a lot of rapists go free. Well, guess what?

This has nothing to do with "patriarchy" and is entirely because rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute, by definition. Unless you want to throw the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle out the door, rape is hard to prove because there is no dead body or missing valuables like with murder and theft. It's a tough reality.

Furthermore, fake rape accusations are a real problem too. If a girl gets too drunk and sleeps with a guy she regrets, that is apparently "rape" these days. And, yes, rape is about sexual pleasure for the rapist (which is wrong). It's not wrong to tell girls that they shouldn't dress provocatively. That isn't "blaming the victim". It's just being smart.

I'm not saying rape isn't bad or that it doesn't exist. I am merely saying that "rape culture" doesn't exist or at least isn't the epidemic feminists make it out to be.


3.) Reproductive freedom


Nobody is trying to outlaw birth control. It is silly to say that not forcing your employers or taxpayers to fund your sex is somehow violating your freedom. That's just logic.

Now, there is one gender that does have their reproductive freedom being violated: MEN.

Think about it. Man and woman have sex that results in unintended pregnancy. Woman doesn't want kid and man does: she gets abortion and opts out of being mother.

If man doesn't want kid but woman does, he has to pay child support. He gets no choice to opt out.



Feminists are literally the dumbest group of people I have ever encountered. It is just scary.

Please, just leave the forum.

This kind of crap is just disgusting.
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 7:38:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 12:27:09 AM, jimtimmy3 wrote:
Modern Feminism is based on three basic tenets and they are all false:

1.) Women are paid less for the same work\

Verifiably false. Women are paid less for different work. Literally, almost the entire gap is explained by differences in skills, preferences, risks, and productivity. Nothing to do with discrimination.


BS.

Good evidence on that here:

http://www.jec.senate.gov...


Once again, you don't read your own source. Why am I really surprised at this point?

In no way does this "testimony" support your argument, the point is that governmental regulation results in more discrimination than there would otherwise be, not that there is no discrimination.

Of course, that claim is itself debatable, but that isn't the topic right now.


2.) Rape culture is an epidemic

This is a constant claim by feminists yet no evidence is provided. Okay, so a lot of rapists go free. Well, guess what?


Yeah, so what if women get sexually abused, even at colleges, and are scarred for the rest of their lives?

This has nothing to do with "patriarchy" and is entirely because rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute, by definition. Unless you want to throw the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle out the door, rape is hard to prove because there is no dead body or missing valuables like with murder and theft. It's a tough reality.


Yes, because we all know missing objects are the only method by which to prosecute.

Furthermore, fake rape accusations are a real problem too. If a girl gets too drunk and sleeps with a guy she regrets, that is apparently "rape" these days. And, yes, rape is about sexual pleasure for the rapist (which is wrong). It's not wrong to tell girls that they shouldn't dress provocatively. That isn't "blaming the victim". It's just being smart.


You disgust me, as a human being. I didn't think that could be the case on an internet forum, but you need to pull your head out of your arse and get back to f***ing reality.

The definition of rape, you idiot, is forced sex, or sex without consent. A drunk girl can't give consent.

For the record, I agree with you that NO ONE should get so drunk that they lose their grasp on reality/their consciousness. But that has f***ing nothing to do with rape as a crime.

I'm not saying rape isn't bad or that it doesn't exist. I am merely saying that "rape culture" doesn't exist or at least isn't the epidemic feminists make it out to be.


It does exist, and if you would spend 2 minutes of your precious time actually researching you would understand that rapes happen all the time. There is a massive issue lately with rapes on college campuses. There is also data that shows that the majority of rapes are never even prosecuted, since the women are too emotionally scarred and embarrassed to prosecute and admit to having been sexually abused.


3.) Reproductive freedom


Nobody is trying to outlaw birth control. It is silly to say that not forcing your employers or taxpayers to fund your sex is somehow violating your freedom. That's just logic.


Massive sums of taxpayer money are spent on f***ing penis pumps.

But I forgot, you're just assaulting movements when you have no f***ing knowledge of the facts.

Now, there is one gender that does have their reproductive freedom being violated: MEN.


...

Think about it. Man and woman have sex that results in unintended pregnancy. Woman doesn't want kid and man does: she gets abortion and opts out of being mother.


It's in the woman's f***ing body.

If man doesn't want kid but woman does, he has to pay child support. He gets no choice to opt out.


Again, the man can't force a woman to destroy what is f***ing inside of her.



Feminists are literally the dumbest group of people I have ever encountered. It is just scary.

You are literally the most moronic, disgusting, and offensive person I have seen in a while on the entire internet.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 8:17:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 7:38:05 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 5/8/2014 12:27:09 AM, jimtimmy3 wrote:

Thanks for responding to him.
Modern Feminism is based on three basic tenets and they are all false:

1.) Women are paid less for the same work\
BS.

Do you know women who are paid less than men for the same job?
I don't, and I've had over 40 different jobs.
The starting pay is standard, and so are raises.

To my knowledge, 77% stat is the average man vs. average women, or it may be per job title or industry. It does not take into account the many variables.
I have heard the stat that women get paid about 97%, which I believe.

Also, there are industries where women make more than men, like CFOs.

3.) Reproductive freedom


Again, the man can't force a woman to destroy what is f***ing inside of her.
Not being liable for the child does not necessitate an abortion, you know.
I believe this is an issue that ought to be addressed. And, I think it currently is.
My work here is, finally, done.
jimtimmy3
Posts: 189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 11:19:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 7:38:05 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 5/8/2014 12:27:09 AM, jimtimmy3 wrote:
Modern Feminism is based on three basic tenets and they are all false:

1.) Women are paid less for the same work\

Verifiably false. Women are paid less for different work. Literally, almost the entire gap is explained by differences in skills, preferences, risks, and productivity. Nothing to do with discrimination.


BS.

Brilliant argument.


Good evidence on that here:

http://www.jec.senate.gov...


Once again, you don't read your own source. Why am I really surprised at this point?

In no way does this "testimony" support your argument, the point is that governmental regulation results in more discrimination than there would otherwise be, not that there is no discrimination.

Of course, that claim is itself debatable, but that isn't the topic right now.

Well, she does explain that the wage gap is mostly due to factors other than discrimination including government regulations. But, feminists don't need facts. They just know that discrimination is the cause!



2.) Rape culture is an epidemic

This is a constant claim by feminists yet no evidence is provided. Okay, so a lot of rapists go free. Well, guess what?


Yeah, so what if women get sexually abused, even at colleges, and are scarred for the rest of their lives?

You're right!

And, you know what, who cares if a man gets falsely accused of rape and his life ruined?!

It's his fault for being a man. PATRIARCHY!!!


This has nothing to do with "patriarchy" and is entirely because rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute, by definition. Unless you want to throw the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle out the door, rape is hard to prove because there is no dead body or missing valuables like with murder and theft. It's a tough reality.


Yes, because we all know missing objects are the only method by which to prosecute.

Good point. It is so easy to prosecute a crime that, in many cases, is just he said vs she said. When it comes to patriarchy and men, we should just say that being accused of rape is the same as rape and throw the pigs in jail!


Furthermore, fake rape accusations are a real problem too. If a girl gets too drunk and sleeps with a guy she regrets, that is apparently "rape" these days. And, yes, rape is about sexual pleasure for the rapist (which is wrong). It's not wrong to tell girls that they shouldn't dress provocatively. That isn't "blaming the victim". It's just being smart.


You disgust me, as a human being. I didn't think that could be the case on an internet forum, but you need to pull your head out of your arse and get back to f***ing reality.

I know. The gall of some people. How dare anyone question feminism!?


The definition of rape, you idiot, is forced sex, or sex without consent. A drunk girl can't give consent.

The definition of rape is forced penetration. And, at what point is someone "too drunk to give consent"?

What if two people are drunk?

If the woman is drunk but says yes it is not rape by any means. But, if she is unconscious, that is rape. That's fair.

But, to feminists, it seems that any woman who drinks then has sex is raped. And, of course, that makes total sense. We just need to throw men in jail.


For the record, I agree with you that NO ONE should get so drunk that they lose their grasp on reality/their consciousness. But that has f***ing nothing to do with rape as a crime.

Of course it doesn't. Rape culture exists!! We don't need evidence only slogans!!


I'm not saying rape isn't bad or that it doesn't exist. I am merely saying that "rape culture" doesn't exist or at least isn't the epidemic feminists make it out to be.


It does exist, and if you would spend 2 minutes of your precious time actually researching you would understand that rapes happen all the time. There is a massive issue lately with rapes on college campuses. There is also data that shows that the majority of rapes are never even prosecuted, since the women are too emotionally scarred and embarrassed to prosecute and admit to having been sexually abused.

Correction: claims of rape happen all the time. Actual rapes are rarer. But, again, let's just throw men in jail.



3.) Reproductive freedom


Nobody is trying to outlaw birth control. It is silly to say that not forcing your employers or taxpayers to fund your sex is somehow violating your freedom. That's just logic.


Massive sums of taxpayer money are spent on f***ing penis pumps.

I know. That's awful. And, that is totally a good intellectual argument for violent funding of birth control.


But I forgot, you're just assaulting movements when you have no f***ing knowledge of the facts.

I know. How do geniuses like you have the patience?


Now, there is one gender that does have their reproductive freedom being violated: MEN.


...

How dare I say something counterintuitive!


Think about it. Man and woman have sex that results in unintended pregnancy. Woman doesn't want kid and man does: she gets abortion and opts out of being mother.


It's in the woman's f***ing body.

Well. I am talking about the father just saying he wants nothing to do with the child. But, creating a strawman is easier.


If man doesn't want kid but woman does, he has to pay child support. He gets no choice to opt out.


Again, the man can't force a woman to destroy what is f***ing inside of her.

Of course, this isn't what was being argued. I was just saying that perhaps men should be able to opt of being a father. But, strawmanning is easier.




Feminists are literally the dumbest group of people I have ever encountered. It is just scary.

You are literally the most moronic, disgusting, and offensive person I have seen in a while on the entire internet.

I know. How dare somebody question the brilliant feminist movement!?
Objectivity
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 9:14:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 7:38:05 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 5/8/2014 12:27:09 AM, jimtimmy3 wrote:
Modern Feminism is based on three basic tenets and they are all false:

1.) Women are paid less for the same work\

Verifiably false. Women are paid less for different work. Literally, almost the entire gap is explained by differences in skills, preferences, risks, and productivity. Nothing to do with discrimination.


BS.

Good evidence on that here:

http://www.jec.senate.gov...


Once again, you don't read your own source. Why am I really surprised at this point?

In no way does this "testimony" support your argument, the point is that governmental regulation results in more discrimination than there would otherwise be, not that there is no discrimination.
\
You didn't read the source, I read it all and it supports both the idea that the wage gap as a result of gender discrimination is virtually nonexistent, and it also supports the idea that governmental regulation results in more discrimination, it supports both.

Of course, that claim is itself debatable, but that isn't the topic right now.


2.) Rape culture is an epidemic

This is a constant claim by feminists yet no evidence is provided. Okay, so a lot of rapists go free. Well, guess what?


Yeah, so what if women get sexually abused, even at colleges, and are scarred for the rest of their lives?

This has nothing to do with "patriarchy" and is entirely because rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute, by definition. Unless you want to throw the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle out the door, rape is hard to prove because there is no dead body or missing valuables like with murder and theft. It's a tough reality.


Yes, because we all know missing objects are the only method by which to prosecute.

They are one of the main ways to prosecute someone. We can prove a women was raped, but not who raped her quite as easily. We can't make special exceptions in our criminal justice system that upholds the rule of law for women and risk convicting potentially innocent people. Sure, rape is tragic and I think any person who rapes a girl, whether she's wearing jeans and a sweater or a low cut top with a skirt riding up to her thighs is a sick, damaged individual that needs help and to be taken off the streets so they can't hurt any other people, I think everyone agrees with that.

Furthermore, fake rape accusations are a real problem too. If a girl gets too drunk and sleeps with a guy she regrets, that is apparently "rape" these days. And, yes, rape is about sexual pleasure for the rapist (which is wrong). It's not wrong to tell girls that they shouldn't dress provocatively. That isn't "blaming the victim". It's just being smart.


You disgust me, as a human being. I didn't think that could be the case on an internet forum, but you need to pull your head out of your arse and get back to f***ing reality.

Ad hom, insults, not worth addressing.

The definition of rape, you idiot, is forced sex, or sex without consent. A drunk girl can't give consent.


For the record, I agree with you that NO ONE should get so drunk that they lose their grasp on reality/their consciousness. But that has f***ing nothing to do with rape as a crime.

What if the other guy was drunk too? Why should more moral responsibility be placed on the man? I suppose if the man intentionally got the woman drunk or it was clear she was, it is rape, otherwise it's absurd to call it rape.

I'm not saying rape isn't bad or that it doesn't exist. I am merely saying that "rape culture" doesn't exist or at least isn't the epidemic feminists make it out to be.


It does exist, and if you would spend 2 minutes of your precious time actually researching you would understand that rapes happen all the time. There is a massive issue lately with rapes on college campuses. There is also data that shows that the majority of rapes are never even prosecuted, since the women are too emotionally scarred and embarrassed to prosecute and admit to having been sexually abused.

Once again, this is very tragic and should be addressed, but not by giving special exceptions to women in the justice system or rape victims.


3.) Reproductive freedom


Nobody is trying to outlaw birth control. It is silly to say that not forcing your employers or taxpayers to fund your sex is somehow violating your freedom. That's just logic.


Massive sums of taxpayer money are spent on f***ing penis pumps.

Not right, neither is.

But I forgot, you're just assaulting movements when you have no f***ing knowledge of the facts.

above

Now, there is one gender that does have their reproductive freedom being violated: MEN.


...

Think about it. Man and woman have sex that results in unintended pregnancy. Woman doesn't want kid and man does: she gets abortion and opts out of being mother.


It's in the woman's f***ing body.

If man doesn't want kid but woman does, he has to pay child support. He gets no choice to opt out.


Again, the man can't force a woman to destroy what is f***ing inside of her.

It's still a blatant double standard because it absolves women of responsibility but forcibly places a burden on the man's shoulders, the women gets privilege without responsibility, the man gets responsibility without privilege.



Feminists are literally the dumbest group of people I have ever encountered. It is just scary.

You are literally the most moronic, disgusting, and offensive person I have seen in a while on the entire internet.

ad hom
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 12:31:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 12:27:09 AM, jimtimmy3 wrote:
Modern Feminism is based on three basic tenets and they are all false:

1.) Women are paid less for the same work\

Verifiably false. Women are paid less for different work. Literally, almost the entire gap is explained by differences in skills, preferences, risks, and productivity. Nothing to do with discrimination.

Good evidence on that here:

http://www.jec.senate.gov...

2.) Rape culture is an epidemic

This is a constant claim by feminists yet no evidence is provided. Okay, so a lot of rapists go free. Well, guess what?

This has nothing to do with "patriarchy" and is entirely because rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute, by definition. Unless you want to throw the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle out the door, rape is hard to prove because there is no dead body or missing valuables like with murder and theft. It's a tough reality.

Furthermore, fake rape accusations are a real problem too. If a girl gets too drunk and sleeps with a guy she regrets, that is apparently "rape" these days. And, yes, rape is about sexual pleasure for the rapist (which is wrong). It's not wrong to tell girls that they shouldn't dress provocatively. That isn't "blaming the victim". It's just being smart.

I'm not saying rape isn't bad or that it doesn't exist. I am merely saying that "rape culture" doesn't exist or at least isn't the epidemic feminists make it out to be.


3.) Reproductive freedom


Nobody is trying to outlaw birth control. It is silly to say that not forcing your employers or taxpayers to fund your sex is somehow violating your freedom. That's just logic.

Now, there is one gender that does have their reproductive freedom being violated: MEN.

Think about it. Man and woman have sex that results in unintended pregnancy. Woman doesn't want kid and man does: she gets abortion and opts out of being mother.

If man doesn't want kid but woman does, he has to pay child support. He gets no choice to opt out.

Feminists are literally the dumbest group of people I have ever encountered. It is just scary.

The BS reproductive freedom and equal pay arguments this kid brought up are annoying of course but it's not surprising considering that conservatives live and breathe that sh't. The denial of rape culture though is too far. Only 3-5% of rapists ever face prison time and this kid is seriously arguing that women just shouldn't dress so provocatively. F'ck this kid.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
CJKAllstar
Posts: 408
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2014 3:20:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2014 12:27:09 AM, jimtimmy3 wrote:
Modern Feminism is based on three basic tenets and they are all false:

1.) Women are paid less for the same work\

Verifiably false. Women are paid less for different work. Literally, almost the entire gap is explained by differences in skills, preferences, risks, and productivity. Nothing to do with discrimination.

Good evidence on that here:

http://www.jec.senate.gov...


2.) Rape culture is an epidemic

This is a constant claim by feminists yet no evidence is provided. Okay, so a lot of rapists go free. Well, guess what?

This has nothing to do with "patriarchy" and is entirely because rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute, by definition. Unless you want to throw the presumption of innocence until proven guilty principle out the door, rape is hard to prove because there is no dead body or missing valuables like with murder and theft. It's a tough reality.

Furthermore, fake rape accusations are a real problem too. If a girl gets too drunk and sleeps with a guy she regrets, that is apparently "rape" these days. And, yes, rape is about sexual pleasure for the rapist (which is wrong). It's not wrong to tell girls that they shouldn't dress provocatively. That isn't "blaming the victim". It's just being smart.

I'm not saying rape isn't bad or that it doesn't exist. I am merely saying that "rape culture" doesn't exist or at least isn't the epidemic feminists make it out to be.


3.) Reproductive freedom


Nobody is trying to outlaw birth control. It is silly to say that not forcing your employers or taxpayers to fund your sex is somehow violating your freedom. That's just logic.

Now, there is one gender that does have their reproductive freedom being violated: MEN.

Think about it. Man and woman have sex that results in unintended pregnancy. Woman doesn't want kid and man does: she gets abortion and opts out of being mother.

If man doesn't want kid but woman does, he has to pay child support. He gets no choice to opt out.



Feminists are literally the dumbest group of people I have ever encountered. It is just scary.

http://oi57.tinypic.com...
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell