Jump to topic:

liberal definition is hipocrite

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:15:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
1. liberals are for killing babies (abortion)..!! yet against killing murderers and criminals(capital punishment)...!!
2.liberals are for nuclears in china's,iran, n korea hands...!! yet against guns in our hands..!! (while all law makers who lagislate against guns are secured by guards having guns)
3.while some believe gender should not be a respected in our law (heather has 2 momies) still advocate for homosexual marrige..!!

4. liberals thing jimmy carter is brilliant, and reagon was a idiot...!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:20:49 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:15:39 PM, banker wrote:
1. liberals are for killing babies (abortion)..!! yet against killing murderers and criminals(capital punishment)...!!
2.liberals are for nuclears in china's,iran, n korea hands...!! yet against guns in our hands..!! (while all law makers who lagislate against guns are secured by guards having guns)
3.while some believe gender should not be a respected in our law (heather has 2 momies) still advocate for homosexual marrige..!!

I'm not for anybody having nukes, but it's hypocritical for the US to condemn other countries having nukes while they have the largest stockpile. When the US disposes of their nukes then I'll support their calls against other countries having nukes. How is abortion killing babies? It's a fetus. :P Sure, I personally wouldn't want an abortion but I won't stop others from making that choice. Also, Reagan was an idiot.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:21:54 PM
Definition of liberalism:
A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.

That doesn't seem in contradiction to me.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:39:40 PM
Fully win.

Conservative hypocricy: Demanding everyone speak, read and write English though they are inept at the task themselves.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:43:45 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:39:40 PM, PervRat wrote:
Fully win.

Conservative hypocricy: Demanding everyone speak, read and write English though they are inept at the task themselves.

More win.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:53:00 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:21:54 PM, Volkov wrote:
A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed
Guess you aren't a liberal? Since the governed will never ever ever ever ever consent.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 3:59:18 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:53:00 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Guess you aren't a liberal? Since the governed will never ever ever ever ever consent.

Then maybe they should stop voting, paying taxes, supporting politicians, utilizing the bureaucracy, and all this other stuff. I mean, there is a way for them to not "consent." Just stop doing anything in relation to the government.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 4:05:43 PM
A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed

Never ever ever ever ever?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 4:36:15 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:59:18 PM, Volkov wrote:

Then maybe they should stop voting, paying taxes, supporting politicians, utilizing the bureaucracy, and all this other stuff. I mean, there is a way for them to not "consent." Just stop doing anything in relation to the government.

None of those actions gets the gummint off one's back. One of them even gets one in jail.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 5:40:31 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:59:18 PM, Volkov wrote:

Then maybe they should stop voting...
Then you'd yell at me for complaining about something that I have the power to unsuccessfully oppose.
...paying taxes...
Jail, here I come!
...supporting politicians...
The only politician I really support is the one who doesn't support government.
...utilizing the bureaucracy...
I don't.
...and all this other stuff.
If it's anything like the start of this list, your advice sure isn't helpful.
I mean, there is a way for them to not "consent." Just stop doing anything in relation to the government.

Government will then deprive me of even more liberty and property. Fun.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 5:53:10 PM
At 2/8/2010 3:15:39 PM, banker wrote:

Where in the dictionary does it say that? I always thought liberalism was a frame of mind; I didn't know it was specific to any one country o_O
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 7:33:35 PM

Attention everyone: I consent. QED.
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 7:36:05 PM
Wait, Ragnar, I thought that the point of libertarianism was that everything should be completely consensual in government-related issues (e.g. voluntary taxes)? Do you now believe that people should be forced into submission against their consent?
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:13:43 PM
At 2/8/2010 7:36:05 PM, Harlan wrote:
Wait, Ragnar, I thought that the point of libertarianism was that everything should be completely consensual in government-related issues (e.g. voluntary taxes)? Do you now believe that people should be forced into submission against their consent?

No, the point of libertarianism is social and economic darwininism, which was a farce to begin with of course.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 11:39:55 PM
At 2/8/2010 7:33:35 PM, Harlan wrote:

Attention everyone: I consent. QED.

Attention everyone: "The governed" includes more than one person. It is in fact a grouping of 300 million. I don't consent, I am part of the grouping, therefore, the statement that the grouping consents is false. Part consents, part doesn't.

The point of libertarianism is the non-initiation of force. This does not prevent you from forcing one into submission in RETALIATION. The murderers and thieves are among the governed. I do not expect a government to await their consent.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 11:43:47 PM
At 2/8/2010 11:39:55 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Attention everyone: "The governed" includes more than one person. It is in fact a grouping of 300 million. I don't consent, I am part of the grouping, therefore, the statement that the grouping consents is false. Part consents, part doesn't.

You have the freedom to move to another country, or live on the seas away from every country. Just don't go calling the coast guard when pirates nab you.

The point of libertarianism is the non-initiation of force. This does not prevent you from forcing one into submission in RETALIATION. The murderers and thieves are among the governed. I do not expect a government to await their consent.

Libertarianism is about no government to interfere should someone initiate force against you or you choose to initiate force against someone else.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 11:58:25 PM
At 2/8/2010 11:43:47 PM, PervRat wrote:
At 2/8/2010 11:39:55 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

You have the freedom to move to another country
No. I don't. There is no country that will not initiate force against me.

or live on the seas away from every country. Just don't go calling the coast guard when pirates nab you.
Such pirates contradict me being free, though frankly I'm more concerned with what navies and coast guards would do to me-- additionally, the government's never had the rights to prevent me from living freely on land in the first place.

Libertarianism is about no government
No.

to interfere should someone initiate force against you or you choose to initiate force against someone else.
The entire point of minarchist government is to sell the service of such interference to those who wish to avoid being victims. And to not itself engage in initiation.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 12:23:12 AM
At 2/8/2010 11:58:25 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Of course not. You demand protection from initiation of force without paying for any such protection. Its so cruel that you have to pay a tiny sliver of a paycheck that is issued in a currency created by this country! You'd be much better off paying no taxes, getting no protection in a land like Darfur ...

or live on the seas away from every country. Just don't go calling the coast guard when pirates nab you.
Such pirates contradict me being free, though frankly I'm more concerned with what navies and coast guards would do to me-- additionally, the government's never had the rights to prevent me from living freely on land in the first place.

You mean aside from their protecting that land, keeping foreign armies away, keeping industries from dumping toxic waste on the land, dealing with trespassers on any land you legally own, that sort of thing.

Again, you demand all the benefits the government provides you without paying a dime in tax.

Don't want to pay tax? Live someplace else. Don't want to live with pirates and despots endlessly menacing you? Live in a place that protects you from them.

You demand having both protection and no tax ... that's a delusional fantasy. It is not possible for that to exist.

Libertarianism is about no government
No.
Yes. Its "mild anarchy." They want limited, almost no government. No protection, rule by the biggest pocketbook.

to interfere should someone initiate force against you or you choose to initiate force against someone else.
The entire point of minarchist government is to sell the service of such interference to those who wish to avoid being victims. And to not itself engage in initiation.
You want someone to initiate force on your behalf to protect you, but never initiate force on you when you don't pay up ... gee ... let me think about that!
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2010 1:01:29 AM
At 2/9/2010 12:23:12 AM, PervRat wrote:
At 2/8/2010 11:58:25 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Of course not. You demand protection from initiation of force without paying for any such protection.
No, I demand non-initiation of force. If I don't shoot you, am I "protecting you from being shot?"

Its so cruel that you have to pay a tiny sliver of a paycheck that is issued in a currency created by this country! You'd be much better off paying no taxes, getting no protection in a land like Darfur ...
http://www.doingbusiness.org...

You mean aside from their protecting that land, keeping foreign armies away, keeping industries from dumping toxic waste on the land, dealing with trespassers on any land you legally own
You cannot acquire rights from another by providing a service to them unless they agree to it. I never agreed to it.

You want someone to initiate force on your behalf to protect you
No, I want them to RETALIATE, and I expect it IF and ONLY IF I do choose to pay a user fee. Learn the meaning of words like "initiate" before you play with them n00b.

but never initiate force on you when you don't pay up
If they gave me a choice not to pay I would most likely end up paying-- as the existence of an opt-out. But yes, I expect them not to initiate force if I do not pay-- additionally if I take that option I expect them not to retaliate against my enemies.

Is it too complex for you?