Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Iran

Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 1:03:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/10/2010 12:54:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
BLOW EM UP!!!!
jk

Further proof that everyone on site is whacked in the head. Me included :p
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 1:07:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/10/2010 12:49:53 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Iran claims its atomic/nuclear programs are all peaceful.

I don't believe them.

You'd be naive to believe them.

But a war won't solve anything.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 1:07:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/10/2010 1:03:37 PM, Kahvan wrote:
At 2/10/2010 12:54:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
BLOW EM UP!!!!
jk

Further proof that everyone on site is whacked in the head. Me included :p

yeah, who am I kidding. BLOW UP NORTH KOREA!!!
kfc
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 1:08:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/10/2010 1:07:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/10/2010 1:03:37 PM, Kahvan wrote:
At 2/10/2010 12:54:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
BLOW EM UP!!!!
jk

Further proof that everyone on site is whacked in the head. Me included :p

yeah, who am I kidding. BLOW UP NORTH KOREA!!!

lol
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 1:08:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/10/2010 1:07:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

You'd be naive to believe them.

But a war won't solve anything.

Possibly...
kfc
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2010 1:12:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/10/2010 1:08:45 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/10/2010 1:07:04 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

You'd be naive to believe them.

But a war won't solve anything.

Possibly...

No It won't it'll complicate things.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.