Jump to topic:

Why Women are Inferior?

dougeaston100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 10:25:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Women are inferior to men because they don't have penises which make men better to women.

My wife is CEO of a big company and I have no job but I am still boss which proves men are superior.

Why do dumb feminists make us think women are equal!?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 10:34:44 PM
At 6/11/2014 10:25:15 PM, dougeaston100 wrote:
Women are inferior to men because they don't have penises which make men better to women.

My wife is CEO of a big company and I have no job but I am still boss which proves men are superior.

LOL, you are not a man if you aren't providing for your woman.
Get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
My work here is, finally, done.
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 10:45:05 PM
At 6/11/2014 10:34:44 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Woah, is this legit sarcasm?
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
dougeaston100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 10:45:23 PM

My wife makes the sandwiches. I am the CEO of the household.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 10:49:51 PM
At 6/11/2014 10:45:05 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

I don't know how to respond to this question...LOL
I am not sure what you are asking.
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 10:51:27 PM
At 6/11/2014 10:49:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/11/2014 10:45:05 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:

I don't know how to respond to this question...LOL
I am not sure what you are asking.

Man, I don't know anymore. There's sites completely populated with neo fascists and white supremacists. Hell, I live in such a city.

I would not be so quick to reason he's kidding.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2014 11:05:25 PM

Why does that make men better?

Maybe your wife is just a pushover, or you just beat her senseless. This doesn't prove anything, nor do you even define what "boss" means, or how it relates to being better.

Well, dumb feminists don't make me do anything.
But, I guess if someone as awesome as you is easily swayed by women to believe what they say, then I guess you are just swayed into believing you are the boss.
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 4:18:52 AM

Do you mean TRY to make you think...? That would make more sense.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:14:28 AM

Finally, someone who speaks my language... I mean, helloooo, we can piss our initials onto wood fences and in snow. Plus, we can stand up while doing it. Bam.

Bam, slam, alakazam... you bending spoons on deez bizznitches though? You gotta slap them on those slippy cakes, ya feel me? I'm talking real smooth like an oil slick on an indoor go-kart track, jack... can you dig it? You show her how to slip-an-slide, and I'll show her how to grip-da-wide hehehehe, ya catching me? Like a sea bass on a fishing rod yeahhh baby. Now you go slab some of that prime rib right there on that white bread, and I'll show you how to melt butter in the deep dish heyyyyy.

Shittttnizzzzzle. I tell you what pimpin, you send these supposed "feminists" my way, and I'll show them how they are sitting on a gold mine baby. You can't tell them what they want to hear, you gotz to tell them what they neeeed to hear. You say, "Hey! You Girl, the one with the armpit hair and dread locks, come round here right quick!" She be like, "Um... save the whales maaaan." Then you say, "Ahh shizzle baby, I got a whale that needs saving right here in these pants!!!!" Bam, slam, alakazam baby. We be bending spoons on em.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 7:55:21 AM
At 6/12/2014 5:14:28 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

Finally, someone who speaks my language... I mean, helloooo, we can piss our initials onto wood fences and in snow. Plus, we can stand up while doing it. Bam.

Bam, slam, alakazam... you bending spoons on deez bizznitches though? You gotta slap them on those slippy cakes, ya feel me? I'm talking real smooth like an oil slick on an indoor go-kart track, jack... can you dig it? You show her how to slip-an-slide, and I'll show her how to grip-da-wide hehehehe, ya catching me? Like a sea bass on a fishing rod yeahhh baby. Now you go slab some of that prime rib right there on that white bread, and I'll show you how to melt butter in the deep dish heyyyyy.

Shittttnizzzzzle. I tell you what pimpin, you send these supposed "feminists" my way, and I'll show them how they are sitting on a gold mine baby. You can't tell them what they want to hear, you gotz to tell them what they neeeed to hear. You say, "Hey! You Girl, the one with the armpit hair and dread locks, come round here right quick!" She be like, "Um... save the whales maaaan." Then you say, "Ahh shizzle baby, I got a whale that needs saving right here in these pants!!!!" Bam, slam, alakazam baby. We be bending spoons on em.

0.0 Yo bro, you drunk or being sarcastic?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 1:47:31 PM
At 6/12/2014 7:55:21 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

97.3% sarcasm, mixed with a little bit of truth in regards to Alakazam bending spoons. He does that sometimes.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 2:23:50 PM
At 6/12/2014 1:47:31 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

97.3% sarcasm, mixed with a little bit of truth in regards to Alakazam bending spoons. He does that sometimes.

Oh okay good. I got scared there for a second and was wondering if, as your little brother, I had to beat the crap outta you... again. ;)
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

IrishWolverine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 3:12:00 PM
http://files.sharenator.com...
"I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice. " ///

"You either die a hero...or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 3:31:07 PM
At 6/12/2014 2:23:50 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Oh okay good. I got scared there for a second and was wondering if, as your little brother, I had to beat the crap outta you... again. ;)

Violence between family members is never the answer <3
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 3:32:18 PM
At 6/12/2014 3:31:07 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

Violence between family members is never the right answer <3

Fix'd
And I care becaaaauuussseeee???
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 4:57:48 PM
At 6/12/2014 3:32:18 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Fix'd
And I care because you're the best big brother ever!!! :)

Fix'd
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:09:20 PM

Win.
I may or may not be a cat
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:12:22 PM

Please tell me you're drunk or kidding. One or the other is one, both would be better....
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:18:29 PM

A real man loves and cherishes his wife not make himself to be above her in such a way that would appear to dominant over her.

And, well, I guess I'm a dumb, "feminist" because I believe men and women are equal human beings. I don't know what your stance is on God, but God created man and He took a rib from man's side and formed a woman. He took from the side which means she is to be held close by side, not ruled over because God didn't take a piece of man's brain or head to create a woman; which would make him over her. That isn't the case though.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:19:57 PM
At 6/12/2014 5:12:22 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Please tell me you're drunk or kidding. One or the other is one, both would be better....

You know what your problem is:

You fail to finish reading the rest of the thread before replying to someone's comment. This is the second time in like an hour that I've seen you comment on a thread asking a question that has previously been answered. It's foolish and a waste of both time and space.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:23:32 PM
At 6/12/2014 5:19:57 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 6/12/2014 5:12:22 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

You know what your problem is:

You fail to finish reading the rest of the thread before replying to someone's comment. This is the second time in like an hour that I've seen you comment on a thread asking a question that has previously been answered. It's foolish and a waste of both time and space.

*slaps myself*
D: sorry!!!!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:30:44 PM
At 6/12/2014 4:57:48 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 6/12/2014 3:32:18 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Fix'd
You're afraid of me and I'm the best little brother ever!!! :)

Fix'd
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

progressivedem22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 5:56:05 PM

Sigh...

I'm on the weird part of DDO again.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:00:52 PM
At 6/12/2014 5:56:05 PM, progressivedem22 wrote:

Sigh...

Yup! Click here to witness lesbian porn ;P
http://www.debate.org...
progressivedem22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:04:40 PM
At 6/12/2014 6:00:52 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Sigh...

Darn it. I was so disappointed.....
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:43:01 PM

Men are inferior to women because they don't have a vagina which make women better then men.

You make your wife work while you bum away? That's not boss.

Not all feminists think we are equal, some, think we are superior.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 6:52:42 PM
At 6/12/2014 6:04:40 PM, progressivedem22 wrote:

Sigh...

Lol not explicit enough? ;D
progressivedem22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 7:05:24 PM
At 6/12/2014 6:52:42 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Sigh...

Something like that lol.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 7:14:56 PM
At 6/12/2014 7:05:24 PM, progressivedem22 wrote:
At 6/12/2014 6:52:42 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Sigh...

Something like that lol.

Hmmm.... Maybe I'll have to tell esocial, so we can mess up this thread too....
Well, on the plus side, you can always go look for gay porn from YYW and bsh ;D