Jump to topic:

Who's Worse - Obama or Hitler?

TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:30:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Seeing how much these two have in common, I thought I'd ask.

Personally, while I know Hitler made a few mistakes, I don't think what he did compares to the pain and misery Obama has brought upon the world.
vote republican jesus is love
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:18:58 PM
Hitler.

Also stop trolling, posts like this certainly are not welcome here. And if you weren't trolling, please do some research and do not post based off biases and what you here off of drunk redneck republicans.
Nolite Timere
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 3:15:06 PM
At 6/24/2014 10:30:51 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

Personally, while I know Hitler made a few mistakes, I don't think what he did compares to the pain and misery Obama has brought upon the world.

This is among the most absurd topics I've ever seen.
Tsar of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 3:20:59 PM
At 6/24/2014 3:15:06 PM, YYW wrote:

This is among the most absurd topics I've ever seen.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 4:10:20 PM
At 6/24/2014 4:09:17 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
Lol hes been trolling on the Religion forum

Oh I can imagine. Looks like a real grade A member, that OP. roflmao
Tsar of DDO
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:54:23 PM

And this type of "reasoning" is evidence that cousins should not be allowed to marry and reproduce. Precisely which trailer park in Alabama provided you with such enlightenment?
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 8:59:11 PM

I will listed to your opinion TRUECHRISTIAN. But, let us see what TRUEJEW has to say about this.
TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2014 4:45:36 AM
At 6/24/2014 8:59:11 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

I will listed to your opinion TRUECHRISTIAN. But, let us see what TRUEJEW has to say about this.

Your behavior is actually sociopathic.
To dismiss life, ANY life, so easily, only shows that you lack almost all compassion, and even have some traits that only mentally challenged sociopaths have.

I'm assuming the lot of you are teenagers, which really makes me wonder just how many of you will grown up to be serial killers.

I surely feel sorry for any pets in your homes.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:31:50 PM
At 6/25/2014 4:45:36 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
I'm assuming the lot of you are teenagers, which really makes me wonder just how many of you will grown up to be serial killers.

I assume you're an uneducated, white, most likely poor, religious nutter who disgraces Christianity....
Tsar of DDO
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 10:42:40 PM
Obama is knocked unconscious by Hitler.

A wild Mao appears

Hitler is knocked unconcious by Mao

You rush to the pokecenter to heal your poketicions
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 12:59:57 AM

Wow.... that one hit home.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 1:01:20 AM
At 6/27/2014 10:31:50 PM, YYW wrote:

I assume you're an uneducated, white, most likely poor, religious nutter who disgraces Christianity....
about to explode, from LAUGHING so hard at how STUPID you are! This place is littered with some of THE dumbest people I've ever encountered, but even HERE, its truly rare to come across a person as completely STUPID as yourself! You truly ARE one sad pathetic petulant CHILD! Let me know if you ever GROW up, emotionally AND/OR intellectually. I certainly WON'T be counting on it tough!
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 1:04:36 AM
At 6/28/2014 1:01:20 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

Hopefully I don't regret asking this, but in what way is Obama comparable to Hitler?
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 1:11:26 AM

about to explode, from LAUGHING so hard at how STUPID you are! This place is littered with some of THE dumbest people I've ever encountered, but even HERE, its truly rare to come across a person as completely STUPID as yourself! You truly ARE one sad pathetic petulant CHILD! Let me know if you ever GROW up, emotionally AND/OR intellectually. I certainly WON'T be counting on it tough!

lol... is that all you've got?
Tsar of DDO
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 1:14:36 AM
At 6/28/2014 1:11:26 AM, YYW wrote:

I don't know. Seems like he weighed a lot down on you.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 1:21:17 AM
At 6/28/2014 1:14:36 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:

Hardly.

There was a time when I'd take the time to deal with the OP in my own special way. Take the time to get to know him. Figure out what his weaknesses are. Hammer those weaknesses until I hit a pressure point. Focus on that pressure point once I hit it. Etc.

But now, idaf. It's just not worth my time. The OP is a fvcking idiot, and what he says is fvcking idiocy. If you think it's worth the time of day, that says more about you than his post says about me. And that's just the way it is.
Tsar of DDO
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 1:27:10 AM
At 6/28/2014 1:21:17 AM, YYW wrote:

Hardly.

There was a time when I'd take the time to deal with the OP in my own special way. Take the time to get to know him. Figure out what his weaknesses are. Hammer those weaknesses until I hit a pressure point. Focus on that pressure point once I hit it. Etc.

But now, idaf. It's just not worth my time. The OP is a fvcking idiot, and what he says is fvcking idiocy. If you think it's worth the time of day, that says more about you than his post says about me. And that's just the way it is.

He's also a troll. Make's you wonder why DDO puts amish as a serious option. Well, a lot of those idiots believe the earth is flat, so he might not actually be a troll :/
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 1:29:05 AM
At 6/28/2014 1:27:10 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:

Hardly.

He's also a troll. Make's you wonder why DDO puts amish as a serious option. Well, a lot of those idiots believe the earth is flat, so he might not actually be a troll :/

It's hard to distinguish between the authentic dumbfucks, and the trolls... but then again most trolls are dumbfucks... so I'm not worries.
Tsar of DDO
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 1:42:13 AM
At 6/28/2014 1:29:05 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/28/2014 1:14:36 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:http://www.debate.org...

Hardly.

It's hard to distinguish between the authentic dumbfucks, and the trolls... but then again most trolls are dumbfucks... so I'm not worries.

Wow, you can say dumbfuck?
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 1:43:13 AM
At 6/28/2014 1:42:13 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 6/28/2014 1:29:05 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/28/2014 1:14:36 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:http://www.debate.org...

Hardly.

Wow, you can say dumbfuck?

For now... lol.

dumbfuck
dumbfuck
dumbfuck

Such profane. Very curse. Much swear. Wow.
Tsar of DDO
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 3:26:29 AM
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2014 3:37:24 AM

Hardly.

I'm sick of your derogatory comments about us flat Earthers.
SkepticalStardust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 10:17:40 PM
At 6/28/2014 3:37:24 AM, Wylted wrote:

Hardly.

I'm sick of your derogatory comments about us flat Earthers.

Their derogatory comments bring them only pity from me. Stay flat and stay proud, brother.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." " Christopher Hitchens
Schzincko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 12:22:07 AM

Hitler.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 1:20:01 PM

To dismiss life, ANY life, so easily, only shows that you lack almost all compassion, and even have some traits that only mentally challenged sociopaths have.

I just squirted warm (thankfully) coffee through my nose reading this. Nothing like reading a brilliant cheeky response to the OP, which garnered this response. Made my day twocupcakes. Well played.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 1:31:17 PM

Amazing response.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 1:44:48 PM

Such a brilliant response. It doesn't seemed rehearsed or canned at all...
http://www.debate.org...
My work here is, finally, done.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 2:13:25 PM

Perhaps they have a few similar characteristics, but I think your logic is flawed on this topic. It's obvious Obama is not worse than Hitler YET and I doubt Obama will ever be worse than Hitler.

I think if you want to compare and contrast Obama with someone in history, I'd say he reminds me more of Prime Minister Chamberlin from Great Britain during the WWII era.

Maybe, you ought to have a look at this Prime Minister. By the way, you can compare and contrast someone currently from someone in the past, but that doesn't mean they are exactly like each other or would make the same decisions in a particular predicament.

This is just as bad as saying George Bush was worse than Hitler or even was just as bad.

Honestly, despite your miscalculations here, it doesn't mean you can't improve your judgement. Just be more observant and questionable when it comes to perceiving information in the future.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 2:17:11 PM
Why is everyone so quick to criticize without giving good feedback on what the author of each thread could do better next time??

Think about it.. When you give criticism without feedback, you keep the individual living in the past.