Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

obama needs more time

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 9:29:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
in my opinion i think 25 to life would be appropriate.

America needs ObamaCare like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask

Q: Have you heard about McDonalds new Obama Value Meal?

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?

A: A fund raiser.

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 9:32:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 9:29:46 AM, banker wrote:
Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners

This was my favorite.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 9:34:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 9:31:44 AM, wjmelements wrote:
I got that email a week ago.

it is from my email too i just got it i like it some i dont but i did not want to change
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 9:36:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 9:29:46 AM, banker wrote:
in my opinion i think 25 to life would be appropriate.

America needs ObamaCare like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask


I've never understood the American aversion to decent medicine. So many of them passionately believe in their right to a health care system that is expensive, bureacratic, byzantine and fails to actually treat them.

Sure they want low taxes and small Government, but when ideology so conflicts with self-interest then it is bad ideology.

It's funny how Obama has gone from Saint to Sinner purely by trying to make Americans healthier and wealthier. Personally I despise him because for all his rhetoric he is just another 'war president'.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 9:39:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 9:34:45 AM, banker wrote:
At 2/21/2010 9:31:44 AM, wjmelements wrote:
I got that email a week ago.

it is from my email too i just got it i like it some i dont but i did not want to change

In view of your 'post-doctoral' education you have a very cavalier attitude to plagerism.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 9:43:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 9:39:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/21/2010 9:34:45 AM, banker wrote:
At 2/21/2010 9:31:44 AM, wjmelements wrote:
I got that email a week ago.

it is from my email too i just got it i like it some i dont but i did not want to change

In view of your 'post-doctoral' education you have a very cavalier attitude to plagerism.

tanks for your exibition of your attitute, while judging mine..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 9:46:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 9:43:06 AM, banker wrote:
At 2/21/2010 9:39:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/21/2010 9:34:45 AM, banker wrote:
At 2/21/2010 9:31:44 AM, wjmelements wrote:
I got that email a week ago.

it is from my email too i just got it i like it some i dont but i did not want to change

In view of your 'post-doctoral' education you have a very cavalier attitude to plagerism.

tanks for your exibition of your attitute, while judging mine..!!

Sorry I don't understand, you are offering to supply me with military vehicles in return for something I can't quite make out?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 10:46:17 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 9:29:46 AM, banker wrote:
in my opinion i think 25 to life would be appropriate.

And he has committed what crime?


America needs ObamaCare like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask

Pelosi has a hallowe'en mask ;).


Q: Have you heard about McDonalds new Obama Value Meal?

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

?


Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?

A: A fund raiser.

Oh, you're talking about that terrorist Fox claims he hung out with?


Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners

Proof?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:30:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 10:46:17 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
And he has committed what crime?

Technically, none. Only because he's a politician though. If he was a regular person, he'd be in jail a long time ago.

Q: Have you heard about McDonalds new Obama Value Meal?

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

?

Obama is buying stuff now without paying for it, and the Presidents later are going to have to pay for it. Or more specifically, the children of today are going to have to pay.

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?

A: A fund raiser.

Oh, you're talking about that terrorist Fox claims he hung out with?

No, I think this guy (Tony Rezko). http://en.wikipedia.org...

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners

Proof?

Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary, and Hilda Solis, Labor Secretary, are two I know that admitted unpaid taxes or taxes accidentally done wrong. He's had three more Cabinet appointments derailed because of tax problems. Rahm Emmanuel, Chief of Staff, is a notorious black-mailer.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:34:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just to note - what his cabinet candidates did doesn't mean he is to go to jail for them. I fail to see the logic there. That's like saying the cop who arrested someone should go to jail for that person's crime.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:38:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:34:48 AM, Volkov wrote:
Just to note - what his cabinet candidates did doesn't mean he is to go to jail for them. I fail to see the logic there. That's like saying the cop who arrested someone should go to jail for that person's crime.

Well there are some cops who should be tried for brutality such as the guy who tasered the Polish immigrant in the Vancouver airport a few years back.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:38:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:38:03 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:34:48 AM, Volkov wrote:
Just to note - what his cabinet candidates did doesn't mean he is to go to jail for them. I fail to see the logic there. That's like saying the cop who arrested someone should go to jail for that person's crime.

Well there are some cops who should be tried for brutality such as the guy who tasered the Polish immigrant in the Vancouver airport a few years back.

*tasered to death

Thought I better point that part out.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:41:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:38:41 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:38:03 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:34:48 AM, Volkov wrote:
Just to note - what his cabinet candidates did doesn't mean he is to go to jail for them. I fail to see the logic there. That's like saying the cop who arrested someone should go to jail for that person's crime.

Well there are some cops who should be tried for brutality such as the guy who tasered the Polish immigrant in the Vancouver airport a few years back.

*tasered to death

Thought I better point that part out.

Except that's different. That was his action - I'm talking about a cop being arrested in turn for some coke dealer somewhere doing what he does, even if that cop has had no relation with his actions whatsoever.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:50:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:30:19 AM, Nags wrote:
At 2/21/2010 10:46:17 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
And he has committed what crime?

Technically, none. Only because he's a politician though. If he was a regular person, he'd be in jail a long time ago.

Fantastic.


Q: Have you heard about McDonalds new Obama Value Meal?

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

?

Obama is buying stuff now without paying for it, and the Presidents later are going to have to pay for it. Or more specifically, the children of today are going to have to pay.

Oh.


Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?

A: A fund raiser.

Oh, you're talking about that terrorist Fox claims he hung out with?

No, I think this guy (Tony Rezko). http://en.wikipedia.org...

"Rezmar Corp. offered him a job, which Obama turned down. "


Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners

Proof?

Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary, and Hilda Solis, Labor Secretary, are two I know that admitted unpaid taxes or taxes accidentally done wrong. He's had three more Cabinet appointments derailed because of tax problems. Rahm Emmanuel, Chief of Staff, is a notorious black-mailer.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:57:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:50:48 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
"Rezmar Corp. offered him a job, which Obama turned down. "

Selective quoting. Nice.

"Antoin Rezko, a Chicago businessman and longtime fundraiser for Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), was convicted of 16 felony corruption charges Wednesday in a case..." http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary, and Hilda Solis, Labor Secretary, are two I know that admitted unpaid taxes or taxes accidentally done wrong. He's had three more Cabinet appointments derailed because of tax problems. Rahm Emmanuel, Chief of Staff, is a notorious black-mailer.

You would be gullible enough to believe that. Also, I'd like to point out that the word "gullible" isn't even located in the dictionary. Amazing.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 11:59:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:57:47 AM, Nags wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:50:48 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
"Rezmar Corp. offered him a job, which Obama turned down. "

Selective quoting. Nice.

"Antoin Rezko, a Chicago businessman and longtime fundraiser for Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), was convicted of 16 felony corruption charges Wednesday in a case..." http://www.washingtonpost.com...

I'm offered a job. I turn it down. My would-be-employer is arrested on 20 accounts of rape and murder. I'm a criminal?


Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary, and Hilda Solis, Labor Secretary, are two I know that admitted unpaid taxes or taxes accidentally done wrong. He's had three more Cabinet appointments derailed because of tax problems. Rahm Emmanuel, Chief of Staff, is a notorious black-mailer.

You would be gullible enough to believe that. Also, I'd like to point out that the word "gullible" isn't even located in the dictionary. Amazing.

Gullible is in the dict-.....Hey wait a minute!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 12:03:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:57:47 AM, Nags wrote:
Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary, and Hilda Solis, Labor Secretary, are two I know that admitted unpaid taxes or taxes accidentally done wrong. He's had three more Cabinet appointments derailed because of tax problems. Rahm Emmanuel, Chief of Staff, is a notorious black-mailer.

You would be gullible enough to believe that. Also, I'd like to point out that the word "gullible" isn't even located in the dictionary. Amazing.

And this is why no one takes you seriously on this, Nags. You're assuming guilt even though they were absolved of any not only by the administration's factcheckers, but also by the courts. That, by definition, absolves them of any criminal responsibility.

Yet you, Nags, an apparent super-detective with psychic powers who can with absolute positivity pin down the reasons behind actions of men and women you've never met, hold strong and accuse them still. You're so totally a credible source on this.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 12:09:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 11:59:54 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I'm offered a job. I turn it down. My would-be-employer is arrested on 20 accounts of rape and murder. I'm a criminal?

Straw man, much? The joke was-

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?

A: A fund raiser.

Obama had many fundraisers done by a convicted felon. Ergo, the joke works.

Gullible is in the dict-.....Hey wait a minute!
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 12:18:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 12:03:41 PM, Volkov wrote:
And this is why no one takes you seriously on this, Nags.

What? Ad hominem? Yes, I heard correctly.

You're assuming guilt even though they were absolved of any not only by the administration's factcheckers

Oh boy. Obama's factcheckers say that Obama's appointees are clean, ergo they're clean. Infallible, unbiased sources, indeed.

but also by the courts.

No courts were involved.

That, by definition, absolves them of any criminal responsibility.

This, by definition, is a non sequitur.

Yet you, Nags, an apparent super-detective with psychic powers who can with absolute positivity pin down the reasons behind actions of men and women you've never met, hold strong and accuse them still. You're so totally a credible source on this.

[Ad hominem]

See, it's a mistake when you miss taxes for one year for a small amount. But when you miss tens of thousands of dollars worth of taxes over several years, like Tim Geithner, there's a problem. That's just one example. You can feign ignorance and make believe that the government never covers up for government officials, but I guess I'll be the "conspiracy nut" and say when five or six of Obama's appointments to Cabinet positions miss what amounts to hundreds of thousands of missed tax payments, then there's a problem.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 7:11:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/21/2010 12:03:41 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 2/21/2010 11:57:47 AM, Nags wrote:
Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary, and Hilda Solis, Labor Secretary, are two I know that admitted unpaid taxes or taxes accidentally done wrong. He's had three more Cabinet appointments derailed because of tax problems. Rahm Emmanuel, Chief of Staff, is a notorious black-mailer.

You would be gullible enough to believe that. Also, I'd like to point out that the word "gullible" isn't even located in the dictionary. Amazing.

And this is why no one takes you seriously on this, Nags.

ITT: Volkov thinks he is public opinion.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?