Jump to topic:

Hamas blaims Fatah on dubai hit

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 9:41:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
RAMALLAH, West Bank – Hamas claimed Friday that two ex-officers from the rival Fatah organization were involved in the assassination of a Hamas operative in Dubai, and Fatah shot back by insinuating Hamas members were the ones who collaborated with the killers.

The slaying of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in a luxury Dubai hotel room last month has widely been blamed on Israel's Mossad spy agency but it also has sparked bitter recriminations among the rival Palestinian factions, which have long competed for influence in the Palestinian territories.

now lets see if uk libs will end thier orgy with jihad killers...!! uk was attacking israel for acts palestinian jihadist did..!! accusing them for this act..!!

now lets see if they will treat thier jihad lovers the same way..!!

http://www.newsmaxworld.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 9:44:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Did the journalist have a few drinks between the second and third paragraphs... that is pretty poor journalism!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.