Jump to topic:

North Korea is good

iheartNK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:02:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have read lot of comments say north korea and supreme leader kim jong un is bad. Why you not like north korea? I have live in north korea and it was good. I live now in china and it is little better but still about the same.

I want to know why you like capitalism? At least north korea and china have electricity. Only rich and powerful in america have electricity. the poor and powerless starve in democracy.
storytimewithjesus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:26:53 AM
Funny. In the US and Europe almost everyone has electricity, very few people starve, most people can afford not only food and shelter and electricity but a wide variety of entertainment. Do they have entertainment in North Korea? Can you watch TV and play video games? 99% of people in the US have either a TV or a computer and can watch shows and play games whenever they want.

We can also quit our jobs whenever we want if we don't like our employer. When the government gives you a job in North Korea, are you allowed to quit if you don't like working there? If you don't like the job opportunities the government gives you, can you start your own business or work for someone else? We like capitalism because it gives us the freedom to decide how we want to contribute to society to earn our living.
iheartNK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:58:15 AM
At 7/7/2014 10:26:53 AM, storytimewithjesus wrote:
Funny. In the US and Europe almost everyone has electricity, very few people starve, most people can afford not only food and shelter and electricity but a wide variety of entertainment. Do they have entertainment in North Korea? Can you watch TV and play video games? 99% of people in the US have either a TV or a computer and can watch shows and play games whenever they want.

This is capitalist propoganda. America does not have electricity. Many starve because rich people make all the money and eat the meat. In North korea and china we have electricity and we can watch the news.

We can also quit our jobs whenever we want if we don't like our employer. When the government gives you a job in North Korea, are you allowed to quit if you don't like working there? If you don't like the job opportunities the government gives you, can you start your own business or work for someone else? We like capitalism because it gives us the freedom to decide how we want to contribute to society to earn our living.

In north korea you can't quit the job, but in china you do. It make no matter because you are all equal and not worked to death in order to make money in america. If you quit in america you make none of the money. In norht korea you make money all the time. You can start business, except government rations it all out and takes command, which helps business grow and makes it so everyone get money.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 11:38:49 AM
Because I dont like 25 million starving people.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
iheartNK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:04:01 PM
At 7/7/2014 11:38:49 AM, 16kadams wrote:

America has brainwashed you. Captialism makes citizens starve, not communism. Communism you get daily bread, water, and other food. Capitalism, only rich have food, and poor do not get daily food and water.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:25:42 PM
At 7/7/2014 1:04:01 PM, iheartNK wrote:

America has brainwashed you. Captialism makes citizens starve, not communism. Communism you get daily bread, water, and other food. Capitalism, only rich have food, and poor do not get daily food and water.

lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
iheartNK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:47:47 PM
At 7/7/2014 1:25:42 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 7/7/2014 1:04:01 PM, iheartNK wrote:

lol

What do you mean.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:52:57 PM
At 7/7/2014 10:58:15 AM, iheartNK wrote:

This is capitalist propoganda. America does not have electricity. Many starve because rich people make all the money and eat the meat. In North korea and china we have electricity and we can watch the news.

In north korea you can't quit the job, but in china you do. It make no matter because you are all equal and not worked to death in order to make money in america. If you quit in america you make none of the money. In norht korea you make money all the time. You can start business, except government rations it all out and takes command, which helps business grow and makes it so everyone get money.

I would laugh out loud if North Korea situation was not so disgusting. You do realize that in the late 90's North Korean's began resorting to cannibalism due to a lack of food? Even today North Korean's are something like 20% smaller than South Korean's because they are under nourished.

Four years ago they had to hire soccer fans at the world cup because there were no North Koreans there.

Any country that does not allow you to leave it is a joke and not worthy existence.

PS. you probably also forgot all the Chinese Foxconn workers who were committing suicide off the top of the factory because they were overworked building apple iphones for Americans. China and Japan have words for death from overwork. Not that the US is much better, but China is surely not better. Hell, it was within the last 10 years when South Korea moved to a 40 hour work week rather than 44 hours. China still has a 44 hour work week.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:53:39 PM
At 7/7/2014 1:52:57 PM, slo1 wrote:

I would laugh out loud if North Korea situation was not so disgusting. You do realize that in the late 90's North Korean's began resorting to cannibalism due to a lack of food? Even today North Korean's are something like 20% smaller than South Korean's because they are under nourished.

Four years ago they had to hire soccer fans at the world cup because there were no North Koreans there.

Any country that does not allow you to leave it is a joke and not worthy existence.

PS. you probably also forgot all the Chinese Foxconn workers who were committing suicide off the top of the factory because they were overworked building apple iphones for Americans. China and Japan have words for death from overwork. Not that the US is much better, but China is surely not better. Hell, it was within the last 10 years when South Korea moved to a 40 hour work week rather than 44 hours. China still has a 44 hour work week.

My goodness, Slo, I think we've found something to agree on.
Tsar of DDO
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 2:00:22 PM
At 7/7/2014 1:53:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/7/2014 1:52:57 PM, slo1 wrote:

My goodness, Slo, I think we've found something to agree on.

I'm sure there is more than that, but is a good start ;)
iheartNK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 2:02:36 PM
I assume you get your information from americans. Their sources are propoganda and try promote capitalism and make communism bad.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 2:06:36 PM
At 7/7/2014 2:02:36 PM, iheartNK wrote:
I assume you get your information from americans. Their sources are propoganda and try promote capitalism and make communism bad.

Dennis Rodman told me.
iheartNK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 2:30:20 PM
I just research this dennis rodman. You probably don't know him, so you lying. You know american media has bias propoganda. Communism is not perfect, but more then capitalism.
Chimera
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 2:52:50 PM
At 7/7/2014 10:02:48 AM, iheartNK wrote:
I have read lot of comments say north korea and supreme leader kim jong un is bad. Why you not like north korea? I have live in north korea and it was good. I live now in china and it is little better but still about the same.

I don't like North Korea because, as a communist, it disgusts me that such crypto-fascist states can falsely call themselves 'communist' and use such as a means to imprison, dominate, and murder mass numbers of people.

North Korea is a horrible, fascist regime.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 4:16:15 PM
At 7/7/2014 2:52:50 PM, Chimera wrote:

I don't like North Korea because, as a communist, it disgusts me that such crypto-fascist states can falsely call themselves 'communist' and use such as a means to imprison, dominate, and murder mass numbers of people.

They call themselves communist to appease their people; 'we' call them communist to make the people in our societies afraid of communism.
Chimera
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 4:17:47 PM
At 7/7/2014 4:16:15 PM, Wocambs wrote:
At 7/7/2014 2:52:50 PM, Chimera wrote:

They call themselves communist to appease their people; 'we' call them communist to make the people in our societies afraid of communism.

Exactly.
TrueScotsman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 4:46:41 PM

I want to know why you like capitalism? At least north korea and china have electricity. Only rich and powerful in america have electricity. the poor and powerless starve in democracy.

This must be a troll. Has to be.
TrueScotsman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 4:55:40 PM

You yourself seem to embrace censorship, where the Government can directly intervene in the flow of information. Wouldn't it be much more plausible that you're being lied to about America from your government's media, than it would be that the Americans are lying to you, since our media is protected by law?

I've lived in America for many years, and I've been to places where there is no electricity....it's called the remote wilderness. If you polled the DDO Americans here on if they 1) had electricity and 2) had enough food that they themselves provided, you would like get 100% people answering in the affirmative.

Can you enlighten us on the BOOMING businesses in North Korea right now?
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:48:06 PM

This dude is high on Juche

Look at this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org...

this is da capitalist prison camp also known as New York
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:51:01 PM
At 7/7/2014 4:55:40 PM, TrueScotsman wrote:

You yourself seem to embrace censorship, where the Government can directly intervene in the flow of information. Wouldn't it be much more plausible that you're being lied to about America from your government's media, than it would be that the Americans are lying to you, since our media is protected by law?

I've lived in America for many years, and I've been to places where there is no electricity....it's called the remote wilderness. If you polled the DDO Americans here on if they 1) had electricity and 2) had enough food that they themselves provided, you would like get 100% people answering in the affirmative.

Can you enlighten us on the BOOMING businesses in North Korea right now?

Yes, we have nukes, unlike da rest of da capitalist world. They are so big that the power of da nuke=1/10th of da Little Boy in Hiroshima.

#DPRKStroink
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
iheartNK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 9:46:06 PM
To starts, the new york image you post is propaganda from west. They use the cgi they use to make the movies in theaters. All the video link you post also is made of up lies from the rich capitalist brainwash you. They have no been to north korea. Also, even if part of movie is the true, their bad places in every nations country. The communist one have bad parts to which is surprisingly.
ararmer1919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 9:54:51 PM

I'll just... Go ahead and leave this here...

http://www.npr.org...
iheartNK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 9:57:57 PM
At 7/7/2014 9:54:51 PM, ararmer1919 wrote:

Where does america have time to make falsified pictures of what the nations country of north korea looks like. it is too easy to black out with the cgi. I used to live in city of Pyongyang. The city has lots of the electricity.
ararmer1919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 9:59:49 PM
At 7/7/2014 9:57:57 PM, iheartNK wrote:
At 7/7/2014 9:54:51 PM, ararmer1919 wrote:

Where does america have time to make falsified pictures of what the nations country of north korea looks like. it is too easy to black out with the cgi. I used to live in city of Pyongyang. The city has lots of the electricity.

That's nice.