Jump to topic:

loyelty vs treasonist protectionism

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2010 9:10:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Those who destroyd our econamy,by selling out our jobs to the chineese, are guilty of treason..! No where would they even comperhand the definition of loyelty...! Loyelty to your nieghbor...! Loyelty to your citizen..! They promote decedence by devaluing our values..! They claim they love animels and therefore are against animal tests..! But in fact they don't care for their nieghbor,,! They claim they are against protectionisem..! But in truth they are careless if the american workers become homeless..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2010 9:26:13 PM
At 2/23/2010 9:10:31 PM, banker wrote:
Those who destroyd our econamy,by selling out our jobs to the chineese, are guilty of treason..! No where would they even comperhand the definition of loyelty...! Loyelty to your nieghbor...! Loyelty to your citizen..! They promote decedence by devaluing our values..! They claim they love animels and therefore are against animal tests..! But in fact they don't care for their nieghbor,,! They claim they are against protectionisem..! But in truth they are careless if the american workers become homeless..!

libs are ebil...! libs are the debil...! they cuase all soceitys problemes....!!
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2010 10:26:56 PM
At 2/23/2010 9:22:10 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I owe nothing to my neighbor.

not even gratitude? after all he could be a pig farmer... imagine how obnoxious that would be!
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2010 10:30:45 PM
At 2/23/2010 9:22:10 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I owe nothing to my neighbor.

Actually, you owe him respect for his property, unless you're going to discount property rights now.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2010 3:31:00 AM
We could peruade our good heartet people not to protect what their parents worked hard to get..!
But to believe that others will working with the same intent..? No the chinees are not greatfull for our stupidity..! Quite the conterary.!! They rob our intelactual property create a black market and compete with stupid americans...!
If you want to be carefull and not allow them to rob you,they will trow you out like they did to google...!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2010 5:15:53 AM
I don't see a problem with buying from, or selling to, Chinese people.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2010 5:25:18 AM
At 2/24/2010 5:15:53 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
I don't see a problem with buying from, or selling to, Chinese people.

Though I could understand the idea that you shouldn't deal with the Dicktators who rule over the chinese people, and that b/c they dictate the terms of trade, and are often the trading partner themselves, I can understand people wanting to restrict trade. Though I do happen to think the trade will probably help to loosen their grip on power, and so can be a good thing.

Plus I think that "protectionist" measures to "protect" our jobs etc. is a short sighted idea that doesn't make much sense.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2010 5:28:44 AM
Plus I think that "protectionist" measures to "protect" our jobs etc. is a short sighted idea that doesn't make much sense.

I'd rather see some limited social programs in place to support those which lose out in the efficient free market, than F*** with the free market to try to make it support social welfare, and in the process make it distorted, inefficient, and unsustainable.

Metaphysics:
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2010 5:30:45 AM
At 2/24/2010 5:28:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

I'd rather see some limited social programs in place to support those which lose out in the efficient free market, than F*** with the free market to try to make it support social welfare, and in the process make it distorted, inefficient, and unsustainable.

It's called charity. :P
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2010 1:05:40 PM
At 2/23/2010 10:30:45 PM, Volkov wrote:
Actually, you owe him respect for his property, unless you're going to discount property rights now.

Different definition of "owe".
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
PhreedomPhan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2010 2:27:43 PM
At 2/23/2010 9:10:31 PM, banker wrote:

Banker, it's been awhile since I did much posting here. I don't think we had any exchanges then, so you may not have seen the info on these people in my blogs listed in my signature.

Particularly relevant posts are: "New World Order - Death of America," "Regionalism - Death of the American System," in lostliberty and "America's Ruling Party" and the Rhodes articles in americasenemies. You might also like the post I made regarding my "dream."

But you must be wrong about the treason. You see:
"Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason?
Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason." - Sir John Harrington [1561-1612]
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2010 2:38:01 PM
At 2/26/2010 2:27:43 PM, PhreedomPhan wrote:

But you must be wrong about the treason. You see:
"Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason?
Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason." - Sir John Harrington [1561-1612]

lol, clever bit of wordplay
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...