do we have any excuses for this?

suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 5:38:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
https://www.youtube.com...

Well, it's RT so yeah.... the massage can be quite anti-western, anti-right, pro-Russia propaganda but the facts they presented is highly disturbing. There is a limited on how we should pursue our realistic geopolitical interest.

If these facts about the ethnic cleansing in Ukraine are true ( scorched earth, ethnic killing, atrocities, intended use of heavy weapon against civilian targets) then they've gone too far, even for me (and trust me, I have a very liberal standard when it come to violence against political dissident). True, the west are desperate for more allies against the resurgent Russia. However having another SLORC in eastern Europe is hardly a good way.
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 7:43:16 PM
At 7/14/2014 5:38:17 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:

Well, it's RT so yeah.... the massage can be quite anti-western, anti-right, pro-Russia propaganda but the facts they presented is highly disturbing. There is a limited on how we should pursue our realistic geopolitical interest.

If these facts about the ethnic cleansing in Ukraine are true ( scorched earth, ethnic killing, atrocities, intended use of heavy weapon against civilian targets) then they've gone too far, even for me (and trust me, I have a very liberal standard when it come to violence against political dissident). True, the west are desperate for more allies against the resurgent Russia. However having another SLORC in eastern Europe is hardly a good way.

The video is marked "private", so can't view it.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:55:41 AM
At 7/15/2014 7:43:16 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 7/14/2014 5:38:17 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:

The video is marked "private", so can't view it.

too bad, a few days ago it was still accessible...