Jump to topic:

MINORITY REPORT run amok staring the NSA

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 5:14:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
MINORITY REPORT run amok staring the NSA instead of Tom Cruise

NSA global reach is omnipresent. The US intelligence controls the entire cyber network across the globe, violating individual piracy by storing endless data on its increasingly enlarged servers, former NSA crypto-mathematician, William Binney, told RT.

William Binney: Cisco did the estimate, Cisco they do the routers, I guess they sold the routers to NS, so they did an estimate that in Bluffdale [600,000 square foot NSA facility in Utah] they felt that it was very likely that they were ingesting on the order of 966 exabytes a year, by 2015.

The NSA will soon be able to collect 966 Exabyte"s a year, the total of internet traffic annually. Former Google head Eric Schmidt once argued that the entire amount of knowledge from the beginning of humankind until 2003 amount to only five Exabyte"s."

Although 966 exabytes sounds astronomical, in reality it is only a tiny percent of all the data that exists. The data collected includes such things as monitoring in real time the moods, emotions, and mental states of users of computers, laptops, iPhones, social media, satellite television, and the media they are listening to, watching, or looking at on radio, television, or the Internet, along with monitoring of pharmacological data which would include what drugs people are using, including prescribed and over the counter, alcohol consumption, sexual proclivities, buying habits, and religious and political beliefs.

When this data is analyzed by corporations and governments as individual components, the data collection could be described as "Orwellian light." But when sophisticated algorithms are used by computers this data can predict MINORITY REPORT-outcomes through things like monitoring "emotional contagion" through social media or neurological states of consciousness. Emotional Contagion is the spreading of emotions like a virus through social media.
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )