Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

libs and cons on hate who is right?

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2010 7:03:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Libs argue that the bigest hate group is the republican neo cons as they call them...! Accuse bush on doing a crusade on iraq...! And bush the simbol of republicans is accused on planing alongside osama to destroy the twin towers to give peacefull islam a bad name...!!
Or is the republicans who belive that the whole us have a right to respectfully disagree,and the blame of hate is islam who do jihad...!
Here is a link to a site actualy blaming the republicans...! Are they right.? They say islam extreamists are only a minority..? Is it true.? Blaming repubs on hate.?
http://radioactiveliberty.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2010 7:10:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/26/2010 7:03:41 AM, banker wrote:
Libs argue that the bigest hate group is the republican neo cons as they call them...! Accuse bush on doing a crusade on iraq...! And bush the simbol of republicans is accused on planing alongside osama to destroy the twin towers to give peacefull islam a bad name...!!
Or is the republicans who belive that the whole us have a right to respectfully disagree,and the blame of hate is islam who do jihad...!
Here is a link to a site actualy blaming the republicans...! Are they right.? They say islam extreamists are only a minority..? Is it true.? Blaming repubs on hate.?
http://radioactiveliberty.com...

non ar to blaim...!! muslim haet is problim...!! repub nor libs haet non...!! you ar deludid...!! pleez stop with stupid post...!!
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2010 12:56:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You believe that right wingers try to destroy .?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2010 1:01:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/26/2010 12:56:42 PM, banker wrote:
You believe that right wingers try to destroy .?

everybody is wrng...! libs destroy....! globl warming is libs lies...! islim is ebil..! banker iz never wrong...!
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2010 4:21:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert on this issue which side has it right?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2010 4:50:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow, numbnuts, you do realize that article is satire and it's a conservative site?

For an article that explicitly labels itself as sarcasm, the author makes a lot of valid points...
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2010 6:00:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Kenyon don't you realize my opening remarks how sarcastic it is...!! The whole point is how bigoted those libs are that they actualy believe it..!!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2010 6:40:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/27/2010 4:21:25 PM, banker wrote:
Insert on this issue which side has it right?

The one that says bush is doing a crusade on Iraq so that would be the "libs". :P
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2010 11:43:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
theez fed is vere insitefall fank u blanker 4 opbneing mie eyes...!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 9:49:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/27/2010 6:00:19 PM, banker wrote:
Kenyon don't you realize my opening remarks how sarcastic it is...!! The whole point is how bigoted those libs are that they actualy believe it..!!!

ORLY?

At 2/26/2010 7:03:41 AM, banker wrote:
Here is a link to a site actualy blaming the republicans...! Are they right.? They say islam extreamists are only a minority..? Is it true.? Blaming repubs on hate.?
http://radioactiveliberty.com...
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2010 6:05:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Kanyon sorry I do not understand your point
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2010 12:35:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Orly? Huh?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2010 12:41:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/28/2010 8:07:52 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
That's because you have the IQ of a flea.

Yet he somehow apperently has a post-doctoral degree. What happened? Did he cheat his way through graduate school?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2010 12:43:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/1/2010 12:41:37 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/28/2010 8:07:52 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
That's because you have the IQ of a flea.

Yet he somehow apperently has a post-doctoral degree. What happened? Did he cheat his way through graduate school?

He is still refusing to say what subject he studied. Presumably it was not English.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2010 12:48:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/1/2010 12:43:26 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/1/2010 12:41:37 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/28/2010 8:07:52 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
That's because you have the IQ of a flea.

Yet he somehow apperently has a post-doctoral degree. What happened? Did he cheat his way through graduate school?

He is still refusing to say what subject he studied. Presumably it was not English.

Apperently not. At least I hope it wasn't English because I'll have to be sure not to attend that school if I ever decide to study English...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2010 1:05:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/1/2010 12:48:34 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/1/2010 12:43:26 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/1/2010 12:41:37 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 2/28/2010 8:07:52 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
That's because you have the IQ of a flea.

Yet he somehow apperently has a post-doctoral degree. What happened? Did he cheat his way through graduate school?

He is still refusing to say what subject he studied. Presumably it was not English.

Apperently not. At least I hope it wasn't English because I'll have to be sure not to attend that school if I ever decide to study English...

Well you wouldn't really go there to study anything would you! But from the looks of their alumni the drugs are cheap!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.