Will the Israelis use the Samson Option

Banafsigi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 12:01:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
When ISIS knocks on their door?

ISIS yesterday stated they would rescue Palestine from the Jewish Slaughterers. Now I have to laugh since they themselves are on a slaughtering mission but no one has been able to stop them so far as they advance from Syria to Mosul.

Are the Israelis that crazy that they would launch WW3 to try to hold onto Israel?
TrueScotsman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 7:25:40 AM
At 8/1/2014 12:01:50 AM, Banafsigi wrote:

ISIS yesterday stated they would rescue Palestine from the Jewish Slaughterers. Now I have to laugh since they themselves are on a slaughtering mission but no one has been able to stop them so far as they advance from Syria to Mosul.

Are the Israelis that crazy that they would launch WW3 to try to hold onto Israel?

ISIS stand up to Israel? What a joke, just from the stand point of military strength, Israel would kick their @$$.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 10:33:33 AM
Israel has won the respect of the other countries by winning a lot of wars. Respect doesn't mean the other countries like them, it means it's unlikely Egypt will decide to rehash the 1967 war. Just as it's unlikely America will go back to Vietnam.

Palestinians have earned absolutely zero respect. Not a horse you would want to bet on in that race.
Banafsigi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 1:55:49 AM
At 8/1/2014 7:25:40 AM, TrueScotsman wrote:

ISIS stand up to Israel? What a joke, just from the stand point of military strength, Israel would kick their @$$.

not even the USA whose weapons they are now using has managed to 'kick their @ss'
Banafsigi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 1:57:37 AM
At 8/1/2014 10:33:33 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Israel has won the respect of the other countries by winning a lot of wars. Respect doesn't mean the other countries like them, it means it's unlikely Egypt will decide to rehash the 1967 war. Just as it's unlikely America will go back to Vietnam.

Palestinians have earned absolutely zero respect. Not a horse you would want to bet on in that race.

So do you think Israel will use the Samson Option when the USA turn against them too?
TrueScotsman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 11:56:31 AM
At 8/2/2014 1:55:49 AM, Banafsigi wrote:

not even the USA whose weapons they are now using has managed to 'kick their @ss'

Can you please tell me in what way the USA is committed to full scale combat with ISIS?

What a joke.
Banafsigi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 5:41:45 AM
At 8/2/2014 11:56:31 AM, TrueScotsman wrote:
At 8/2/2014 1:55:49 AM, Banafsigi wrote:

Can you please tell me in what way the USA is committed to full scale combat with ISIS?

What a joke.

That is the joke

The USA is behind Da'aish