Jump to topic:

Isis wants to change Quran

Mineva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 10:13:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
According to Iraqi media organs Afaq al-Iraq and Sahifa al-Mirsad Western controlled group Isis wants to change Quran verses, especially the surah al-Kafirun.

I could not find the original sources, will appear within a few days.

LoL :)
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 5:04:42 PM
I really wouldn't put it past them. ISIS are plainly not Muslim, they're just fundamentalists using the old feudal pawn of religion to justify their awful actions. Whatever the Islamophobic press say, and however much I disagree with many of the things within Islam, it is, as all religions were originally before being corrupted by the power-hungry looking for ways to be evil and get away with it, a religion of peace. ISIS definitely strike me as the sort of people who, for the purposes of power, would rewrite a supposedly holy text to suit them.
http://commissaress.wordpress.com...

Political Compass
Economic Left: -10.00
Social Libertarian: -7.13

Yes, I am an evil godless commie.
Banafsigi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 5:33:16 AM
At 8/2/2014 5:04:42 PM, Material_Girl wrote:
I really wouldn't put it past them. ISIS are plainly not Muslim, they're just fundamentalists using the old feudal pawn of religion to justify their awful actions. Whatever the Islamophobic press say, and however much I disagree with many of the things within Islam, it is, as all religions were originally before being corrupted by the power-hungry looking for ways to be evil and get away with it, a religion of peace. ISIS definitely strike me as the sort of people who, for the purposes of power, would rewrite a supposedly holy text to suit them.

Much like what has been said about the Jews and Christians altering the bible
Banafsigi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 5:39:55 AM
At 8/2/2014 10:13:50 AM, Mineva wrote:
According to Iraqi media organs Afaq al-Iraq and Sahifa al-Mirsad Western controlled group Isis wants to change Quran verses, especially the surah al-Kafirun.

I could not find the original sources, will appear within a few days.

LoL :)

http://aljadeed.tv...