Jump to topic:

Why i hate politics and the world's systems

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:13:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For years, i been pretty much despising politics and world's systems because it's all bullcrap. It's just so wrong. No disrespect to my Christian brothers and sisters, but this whole "conservative" ideology annoys me. I switch off the t.v when i watch people in the name of Christianity argue over abortion being a sin, evolution, etc. and vote for officials simply because they agree with their views, not based on their expertise. I despise it because they refuse to use their power to better the world and use t.v to boost their views. I also am sickened by people who use Christianity just to get votes. I can smell hypocrisy and deception in the air from the screen.

You can say "if we don't vote, evil leaders will take control.." Evil leaders are already taking control when they take advantage of your ignorance while the successful and good leaders are left in the dark. When they make you support them because they're black, white, asian, etc. because they claim to represent the same thing you represent. Yes, you elect the evil leaders of tomorrow when you let someone take advantage of you and profit from your lack of knowledge of what you are trying to support..
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:44:55 PM
At 8/2/2014 9:13:13 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
For years, i been pretty much despising politics and world's systems because it's all bullcrap. It's just so wrong. No disrespect to my Christian brothers and sisters, but this whole "conservative" ideology annoys me. I switch off the t.v when i watch people in the name of Christianity argue over abortion being a sin, evolution, etc. and vote for officials simply because they agree with their views, not based on their expertise. I despise it because they refuse to use their power to better the world and use t.v to boost their views. I also am sickened by people who use Christianity just to get votes. I can smell hypocrisy and deception in the air from the screen.

You can say "if we don't vote, evil leaders will take control.." Evil leaders are already taking control when they take advantage of your ignorance while the successful and good leaders are left in the dark. When they make you support them because they're black, white, asian, etc. because they claim to represent the same thing you represent. Yes, you elect the evil leaders of tomorrow when you let someone take advantage of you and profit from your lack of knowledge of what you are trying to support..

Yes, welcome to the horrible world ruled by an excuse of democracy.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:48:17 PM
At 8/2/2014 9:44:55 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 8/2/2014 9:13:13 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

Yes, welcome to the horrible world ruled by an excuse of democracy.

Your very right...