Jump to topic:

quran is best 2 stop terror

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 12:23:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Tools like body scanners and matel detactives is not going to be as effective as the quran..!!
After a 10 year study of effects of the quran scientist (who took of valuable time from global warming research)where trying to descover the benefit of the quran.!! And after hard work of 10 years they finaly discovered that its best way to stop terror...!!
Some took a quran and placed pieces of quran on the floor in airport and no jihadist ever used this way to get in airport...!!
This amased the scientists...!!!
Some major cities now will use this study to pave all city entries with quran to clean cities from terorists..!!
Iranian leader who was in a meeting with obama on how to convince the world to have peace with iran,and how to stop. Flooding the oppressed muslim nations with dangrous gas ,instead of water..! Iran leader confirmed that islam is religion of piece and you need to use the value of pieces of quran if your not looking to become pieces
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 12:25:28 PM
At 3/5/2010 12:23:02 PM, banker wrote:
Tools like body scanners and matel detactives is not going to be as effective as the quran..!!
After a 10 year study of effects of the quran scientist (who took of valuable time from global warming research)where trying to descover the benefit of the quran.!! And after hard work of 10 years they finaly discovered that its best way to stop terror...!!
Some took a quran and placed pieces of quran on the floor in airport and no jihadist ever used this way to get in airport...!!
This amased the scientists...!!!
Some major cities now will use this study to pave all city entries with quran to clean cities from terorists..!!
Iranian leader who was in a meeting with obama on how to convince the world to have peace with iran,and how to stop. Flooding the oppressed muslim nations with dangrous gas ,instead of water..! Iran leader confirmed that islam is religion of piece and you need to use the value of pieces of quran if your not looking to become pieces

Well if it involves destroying the Qur'an then people may not like that either...
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 1:40:34 PM
Insert I wish you a good day your a nice person I agree to disagree

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 1:44:53 PM
At 3/5/2010 1:40:34 PM, banker wrote:
Insert I wish you a good day your a nice person I agree to disagree

Hmm...fair enough. :)

Here's the ultimate test: How can you think I'm such a nice person though when, according to you, I'm supposibly supposed to go around shouting "Allahu akbar!" and killing infidels?
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 2:08:45 PM
I have islamic friends they struggle between their concious and islam..!
Its hard perticularly for women..!
Emotions is very confusing vilance and sex are the best sellers..!!
Everytime vilance and sex where sold it was. Major success..!!
Hallywood is a natrual example..! But guess what.? Hitler was the best speaker of the world.!! What did he sell .? Yup you guessed hate vilance..!!
I don't blame the german people and I don't blame the muslim people.!!
I pitty them.!! Thegermans where victims of hitler.! And muslims where victims of muhammud..!