lib orgy with jihad aid terror iran

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 6:42:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As libs hate growing against the church it takes them to work for iran

Now germany arrested kurish leader after iran requested it..!!
http://newsmax.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 6:52:02 PM
No you did not think so..!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 6:57:45 PM
True I said that but you did not think I like iran...! Be honest..!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 6:59:54 PM
At 3/6/2010 6:57:45 PM, banker wrote:
True I said that but you did not think I like iran...! Be honest..!

I'm being perfectly honest. I'm going by what you said. I think you're being a dirty lier. You said something and now you're clearly trying to avoid it.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 7:15:18 PM
Your post is about what you where thinking about my comment..! You said that you thought I like iran..! Its clearly a lie.!!!

I wonder why you call me with your name..?
If you would ask me why I said I like iran I would answer you..!! But you never asked me why I said I like iran.!! Becuase the issue is not about my comment its about what you where thinking about it..! And its clearly a lie

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 7:28:55 PM
At 3/6/2010 7:15:18 PM, banker wrote:
Your post is about what you where thinking about my comment..! You said that you thought I like iran..! Its clearly a lie.!!!

If you would ask me why I said I like iran I would answer you..!! But you never asked me why I said I like iran.!! Becuase the issue is not about my comment its about what you where thinking about it..! And its clearly a lie

I don't think you understood. Is English your first language?
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 7:30:37 PM
At 3/6/2010 7:28:55 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/6/2010 7:15:18 PM, banker wrote:

I don't think you understood. Is English your first language?

lol
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 8:23:54 PM
Insert saying "I don't think you understood" well the minute I will respond you will lie again about your thinking..! I don't trust you anymore..!!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 8:26:18 PM
At 3/6/2010 8:23:54 PM, banker wrote:
Insert saying "I don't think you understood" well the minute I will respond you will lie again about your thinking..! I don't trust you anymore..!!

Wtf? How am I lying? I don't think you even understand what I'm saying...
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2010 8:35:48 PM
Insert your taking it too serious I was kidding with you..!!
You have to use some humor don't take everything soo damn serious ..! Life is too short