Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

gain employment by invsting in rich

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 8:23:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just like private industry rewars its executives to increase productivity,the gov should use the same tactic to increase employment..!!
By rewarding the employers with lower tax..!! The same argument the unions use to request employee benefits,should be used to benefit the employers when they are dealing with the gov..!!
Its just fair that the gov should use the same rules it orders us to use..!
The increase in people paying taxes will make up the lost income from the rich...!
This is a investment in the rich to increase emploment...!!
The more income the rich will have they will be able to hire more employees...!!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 8:36:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Banker is a notorious spammer on DDO forums. Though his "spams" are topic related they are hated by most DDO members. o

Banker is the winner of the 2009 DDO Awards, Biggest spammer and Worst Poster.

To date Banker has made a total of 89 threads on DDO. 43 or 48.3% of which involve Islam in some way, 36 or 40.5% involve "libs" "Obama" "ethiests" "Global Warming" "Health Care" or an anti-liberal topic. Banker has an 85.4% (76 separate ones 3 topics involve both Islam and an anti-liberal topic) chance of one of his threads involving: Islam, libs, Obama, ethiests, or a general anti-liberal topic and there is a 48.3% (43 so far) chance of having his thread title being misspelled. Banker has 795 meaning that 11.2% or 1 in 10 of his posts are the creation of a topic.

Banker also believes in God, and most likely is a Christian having called text from the bible "holy" and "bringing light"[1];furthermore he has said "Light always wins against darknes..! Love of jesus will win against the hate of the devil..!" which equivocates the love of jesus to light and the hatred of the devil to dark.[2] He also is conservative (or at least his viewpoints reflect this) and he refers to many atheists and liberals as "libs"[3]

Banker is also very pro war and the thought of not fighting and killing makes his blood boil. Banker has stated the following about his thoughts on war and peace:

"responding to a idiotic debate topic,that made my blood boil due to its stupidity istarted this debate.!!...fighting as a nation is going to war.!! and war is only one thing "killing".! is it morally right to kill.? no..!! do we have to kill for liberty.? yes.!! no one ever had liberty if he was not ready to fight for it..!! "give me liberty or give me death" was what patric Henry said..!! of curse liberty is moral right.!!"[4]

Banker also is against using economic sanctions to solve anything. If its between war and economic sanctions, Banker wants war:

"Economic Sanctions is a diplomatic way to and more liberal way to solve issues"[5]

However his mind has recently changed as he more recently stated:

"If we could save even one life.! And refrain from killing even one person, by using a alternative like economic sanctions. It's the right and just way. moreover it's our obligation to use economic sanctions!"[6]

Banker recently has been found to have practiced "Chakra" which is a "Holistic Healing" practice which is as weird as it sounds.[7][8]
[edit] Pyramid Scheme with Volkov:

Banker has also attempted to win the user, Volkov, into one of his pyramid schemes. Banker is referring to MLM or otherwise known as Multi-level marketing.

Multi-level marketing (MLM), (also called network marketing, direct selling, referral marketing, and pyramid selling) is a term that describes a marketing structure used by some companies as part of their overall marketing strategy. The structure is designed to create a marketing and sales force by compensating promoters of company products not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of other promoters they introduce to the company, creating a downline of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation in the form of a pyramid.[9]

He provided two links of his financiers[10][11]

He is planning to lease a gold mine and have Volkov and an ethnic TV host join him.

Notorious Quotes:

Quote 1

"Hitler was a gay prostitute, he was a basterd from a jewish boy who had a relationship with the cleaning lady ..! The boy was from the rothchild family ...! As a homeless prostitute hitler was not able to grow up anything other then a retard..![12]"

Explanation of Quote 1

The latter was a quote from banker indicating that he believed (seriously believed) Hitler to be a gay prostitute. Upon further questioning he revealed that he obtained his belief from an article[13] that states that Hitler may have had syphilis. How Banker bridged the gap between syphilis and homosexual male prostitution the world may never know.
[edit] Islamospam

Banker is the pioneer of Islamospam. Making threads upon threads related to Islam that are 1/8 his own writing and 7/8 copy and paste from another site.
[edit] Relationship with Insertnamhere

InsertNameHere could be considered Bankers foil. She often opposes him on his views of Islam. Recently a new depth to the relationship was revealed when Banker said "Insert your briliant and you have a great sense of humor..! I enjoy you" [14]

It is unknown whether or not Banker is pursuing a full time relationship with Insertnamehere or a once off fling.

Since then Insertname has declined his advances saying "If he's really 39 years old like his profile says then I'm not interested. Sorry, Banker!" [15]
[edit] Style
[edit] Writing:

Banker tends to end his sentences using "...!"

Also Banker ends his sentences with a double explanation point(...!!) when he is angry or is being attacked[16][17]

Currently we have no clue why he ends it with an exclamation point however we do know why he ends them with a "..."

Banker has stated: "It answeres why my pots ends with dots. Every time a post includes more then its words it contains extra dots. It leaves some to the reader to think the parts not writen.! Every post has other reasons."[18]

Banker has also stated that his spelling is so poor because he writes each post from his blackberry and that it is nearly impossible to hit the check-your-spelling button next to the submit post button as his blackberry is out-dated.

"John I am not ignoring you I just don't feal the importance..! Using spell check is close to imposable. Since I work on a blackberry a out dated one ."[19]
[edit] Lingering questions about his writing style:

Banker has not answered repeated questions:

1. Are you originally from the US?

2. Why do you end many sentences with a exclamation mark?

3. Why did you lie about your education?

4. When/where did you develop the habit of ending your sentences with "..."?
[edit] Forum Style:

1. Banker has rarely posted to any forum topic that wasn't created by him.[20]

2. All of his threads involve Islam.

3. Banker has only created his threads in the News, Politics, Religion, and Society Forums. However he prefers the Religion and Society forums (most his threads located there).

4. Banker tends to follow a hit and run policy when being confronted. If he is questioned about his particulars in a thread he will either ignore the question and respond to everyone else. If everyone else joins in the question, banker will create a new thread with a new topic until confronted again. Banker has only answered personal questions in two threads.[21][22]
[edit] The Man, The Myth, The Legend

All of the following begs the question: Who is banker? What are his motivations? Why can't he spell past a fifth grade level? Who is his secretary that can't spell as well as I-am-a-panda? Why does he not like Islam? Why can't he talk about anything besides Islam? Is he from another country? Does he have no access to a computer? Who taught him how to end sentences?

Questions that need answering. Join in the fight for knowledge, for truth, for justice, for Banker's sake. Find out the answers to these questions.
[edit] Education

Banker has stated that his education is Post-Doctoral however many members do not believe this.

Banker has stated in response to criticism:

Banker: "I understand you don't trust my education response I apolagise its not designed to truble you..!"[23]

TRANSLATION: I understand that you don't trust that my education is Post-Doctoral. I apologize, I didn't mean to upset you.

Cerebral_Narcissist: Why do you lie about your education?

Banker: Cereb it apears you believe very strongly that my profile is lies,since you pointed out that facts is not a issue and you judge solely by your educated mind,I am not going to disrespect you with fac
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to