Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

lib orgy with jihad

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 8:52:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As it apears that while some libs just crush jihadists others take the extra step to join jihad ..!! Here you can see how a us citizen joined jihad al quida..!!
http://news.yahoo.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 8:55:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't think the average lib is a virgin, therefore, they don't qualify for orgy with jihadists.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:17:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Banker is a notorious spammer on DDO forums. Though his "spams" are topic related they are hated by most DDO members. o

Banker is the winner of the 2009 DDO Awards, Biggest spammer and Worst Poster.

To date Banker has made a total of 89 threads on DDO. 43 or 48.3% of which involve Islam in some way, 36 or 40.5% involve "libs" "Obama" "ethiests" "Global Warming" "Health Care" or an anti-liberal topic. Banker has an 85.4% (76 separate ones 3 topics involve both Islam an;d an anti-liberal topic) chance of one of his threads involving: Islam, libs, Obama, ethiests, or a general anti-liberal topic and there is a 48.3% (43 so far) chance of having his thread title being misspelled. Banker has 795 meaning that 11.2% or 1 in 10 of his posts are the creation of a topic.

Banker also believes in God, and most likely is a Christian having called text from the bible "holy" and "bringing light"[1];furthermore he has said "Light always wins against darknes..! Love of jesus will win against the hate of the devil..!" which equivocates the love of jesus to light and the hatred of the devil to dark.[2] He also is conservative (or at least his viewpoints reflect this) and he refers to many atheists and liberals as "libs"[3]

Banker is also very pro war and the thought of not fighting and killing makes his blood boil. Banker has stated the following about his thoughts on war and peace:

"responding to a idiotic debate topic,that made my blood boil due to its stupidity istarted this debate.!!...fighting as a nation is going to war.!! and war is only one thing "killing".! is it morally right to kill.? no..!! do we have to kill for liberty.? yes.!! no one ever had liberty if he was not ready to fight for it..!! "give me liberty or give me death" was what patric Henry said..!! of curse liberty is moral right.!!"[4]

Banker also is against using economic sanctions to solve anything. If its between war and economic sanctions, Banker wants war:

"Economic Sanctions is a diplomatic way to and more liberal way to solve issues"[5]

However his mind has recently changed as he more recently stated:

"If we could save even one life.! And refrain from killing even one person, by using a alternative like economic sanctions. It's the right and just way. moreover it's our obligation to use economic sanctions!"[6]

Chakra:

Banker recently has been found to have practiced "Chakra" which is a "Holistic Healing" practice which is as weird as it sounds.[7][8]
[edit] Pyramid Scheme with Volkov:

Banker has also attempted to win the user, Volkov, into one of his pyramid schemes. Banker is referring to MLM or otherwise known as Multi-level marketing.

Multi-level marketing (MLM), (also called network marketing, direct selling, referral marketing, and pyramid selling) is a term that describes a marketing structure used by some companies as part of their overall marketing strategy. The structure is designed to create a marketing and sales force by compensating promoters of company products not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of other promoters they introduce to the company, creating a downline of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple levels of compensation in the form of a pyramid.[9]

He provided two links of his financiers[10][11]

He is planning to lease a gold mine and have Volkov and an ethnic TV host join him.

Notorious Quotes:

Quote 1

"Hitler was a gay prostitute, he was a basterd from a jewish boy who had a relationship with the cleaning lady ..! The boy was from the rothchild family ...! As a homeless prostitute hitler was not able to grow up anything other then a retard..![12]"

Explanation of Quote 1

The latter was a quote from banker indicating that he believed (seriously believed) Hitler to be a gay prostitute. Upon further questioning he revealed that he obtained his belief from an article[13] that states that Hitler may have had syphilis. How Banker bridged the gap between syphilis and homosexual male prostitution the world may never know.
[edit] Islamospam

Banker is the pioneer of Islamospam. Making threads upon threads related to Islam that are 1/8 his own writing and 7/8 copy and paste from another site.
[edit] Relationship with Insertnamhere

InsertNameHere could be considered Bankers foil. She often opposes him on his views of Islam. Recently a new depth to the relationship was revealed when Banker said "Insert your briliant and you have a great sense of humor..! I enjoy you" [14]

It is unknown whether or not Banker is pursuing a full time relationship with Insertnamehere or a once off fling.

Since then Insertname has declined his advances saying "If he's really 39 years old like his profile says then I'm not interested. Sorry, Banker!" [15]
[edit] Style
[edit] Writing:

Banker tends to end his sentences using "...!"

Also Banker ends his sentences with a double explanation point(...!!) when he is angry or is being attacked[16][17]

Currently we have no clue why he ends it with an exclamation point however we do know why he ends them with a "..."

Banker has stated: "It answeres why my pots ends with dots. Every time a post includes more then its words it contains extra dots. It leaves some to the reader to think the parts not writen.! Every post has other reasons."[18]

Banker has also stated that his spelling is so poor because he writes each post from his blackberry and that it is nearly impossible to hit the check-your-spelling button next to the submit post button as his blackberry is out-dated.

"John I am not ignoring you I just don't feal the importance..! Using spell check is close to imposable. Since I work on a blackberry a out dated one ."[19]
[edit] Lingering questions about his writing style:

Banker has not answered repeated questions:

1. Are you originally from the US?

2. Why do you end many sentences with a exclamation mark?

3. Why did you lie about your education?

4. When/where did you develop the habit of ending your sentences with "..."?
[edit] Forum Style:

1. Banker has rarely posted to any forum topic that wasn't created by him.[20]

2. All of his threads involve Islam.

3. Banker has only created his threads in the News, Politics, Religion, and Society Forums. However he prefers the Religion and Society forums (most his threads located there).

4. Banker tends to follow a hit and run policy when being confronted. If he is questioned about his particulars in a thread he will either ignore the question and respond to everyone else. If everyone else joins in the question, banker will create a new thread with a new topic until confronted again. Banker has only answered personal questions in two threads.[21][22]
[edit] The Man, The Myth, The Legend

All of the following begs the question: Who is banker? What are his motivations? Why can't he spell past a fifth grade level? Who is his secretary that can't spell as well as I-am-a-panda? Why does he not like Islam? Why can't he talk about anything besides Islam? Is he from another country? Does he have no access to a computer? Who taught him how to end sentences?

Questions that need answering. Join in the fight for knowledge, for truth, for justice, for Banker's sake. Find out the answers to these questions.
[edit] Education

Banker has stated that his education is Post-Doctoral however many members do not believe this.

Banker has stated in response to criticism:

Banker: "I understand you don't trust my education response I apolagise its not designed to truble you..!"[23]

TRANSLATION: I understand that you don't trust that my education is Post-Doctoral. I apologize, I didn't mean to upset you.

Cerebral_Narcissist: Why do you lie about your education?

Banker: Cereb it apears you believe very strongly that my profile is lies,since you pointed out that facts is not a issue and you judge solely by your educated mind,I am not going to disrespect you with fac
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:18:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:19:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:18:46 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
but that one was destructive. This time they're not using birth control so it's procreative.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:30:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 8:55:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I don't think the average lib is a virgin, therefore, they don't qualify for orgy with jihadists.

Well that's not completely correct, considering I'm a virgin...

I bet Banker secretly has a fetish for jihadists. ;)
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:30:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:30:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 8:55:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I don't think the average lib is a virgin, therefore, they don't qualify for orgy with jihadists.

Well that's not completely correct, considering I'm a virgin...
You aren't the average lib.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:33:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:30:51 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:30:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 8:55:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I don't think the average lib is a virgin, therefore, they don't qualify for orgy with jihadists.

Well that's not completely correct, considering I'm a virgin...
You aren't the average lib.

Lol, apperently not. I haven't been in a relationship either.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:34:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:36:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:34:37 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
http://www.debate.org... -lib orgy with jihad aid terror iran
http://www.debate.org... - libs destructive orgy with jihad
Current Topic - lib orgy with jihad
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:38:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:36:14 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:34:37 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
http://www.debate.org... -lib orgy with jihad aid terror iran
http://www.debate.org... - libs destructive orgy with jihad
Current Topic - lib orgy with jihad

Thus proving my point that banker has an orgy with jihadists. :)

Banker have you ever dated an islamic fundamentalist? I'm sure you would enjoy it. ;)
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:45:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:38:04 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:36:14 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:34:37 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
http://www.debate.org... -lib orgy with jihad aid terror iran
http://www.debate.org... - libs destructive orgy with jihad
Current Topic - lib orgy with jihad

Thus proving my point that banker has an orgy with jihadists. :)

Banker have you ever dated an islamic fundamentalist? I'm sure you would enjoy it. ;)

Pretty sure most islamic fundamentalists aren't allowed to date banker, unless he's somehow a muslim after all this.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:47:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:45:20 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:38:04 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:36:14 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:34:37 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
http://www.debate.org... -lib orgy with jihad aid terror iran
http://www.debate.org... - libs destructive orgy with jihad
Current Topic - lib orgy with jihad

Thus proving my point that banker has an orgy with jihadists. :)

Banker have you ever dated an islamic fundamentalist? I'm sure you would enjoy it. ;)

Pretty sure most islamic fundamentalists aren't allowed to date banker, unless he's somehow a muslim after all this.

They're not, but maybe banker already is a muslim but doesn't want to admit it? ;)
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:49:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:47:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:45:20 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:38:04 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:36:14 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:34:37 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
http://www.debate.org... -lib orgy with jihad aid terror iran
http://www.debate.org... - libs destructive orgy with jihad
Current Topic - lib orgy with jihad

Thus proving my point that banker has an orgy with jihadists. :)

Banker have you ever dated an islamic fundamentalist? I'm sure you would enjoy it. ;)

Pretty sure most islamic fundamentalists aren't allowed to date banker, unless he's somehow a muslim after all this.

They're not, but maybe banker already is a muslim but doesn't want to admit it? ;)

I think he has "admitted" it several times, or tantamount to that. The problem is whether those confessions are genuine, cause he is one CONFUSED mother****er.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 9:51:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:49:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:47:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:45:20 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:38:04 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:36:14 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:34:37 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
http://www.debate.org... -lib orgy with jihad aid terror iran
http://www.debate.org... - libs destructive orgy with jihad
Current Topic - lib orgy with jihad

Thus proving my point that banker has an orgy with jihadists. :)

Banker have you ever dated an islamic fundamentalist? I'm sure you would enjoy it. ;)

Pretty sure most islamic fundamentalists aren't allowed to date banker, unless he's somehow a muslim after all this.

They're not, but maybe banker already is a muslim but doesn't want to admit it? ;)

I think he has "admitted" it several times, or tantamount to that. The problem is whether those confessions are genuine, cause he is one CONFUSED mother****er.

Well if so he definitely needs to hook up with a fundamentalist. I would go for the moderate, liberal muslims myself...
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 10:57:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:51:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:49:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:47:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:45:20 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:38:04 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:36:14 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:34:37 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
http://www.debate.org... -lib orgy with jihad aid terror iran
http://www.debate.org... - libs destructive orgy with jihad
Current Topic - lib orgy with jihad

Thus proving my point that banker has an orgy with jihadists. :)

Banker have you ever dated an islamic fundamentalist? I'm sure you would enjoy it. ;)

Pretty sure most islamic fundamentalists aren't allowed to date banker, unless he's somehow a muslim after all this.

They're not, but maybe banker already is a muslim but doesn't want to admit it? ;)

I think he has "admitted" it several times, or tantamount to that. The problem is whether those confessions are genuine, cause he is one CONFUSED mother****er.

Well if so he definitely needs to hook up with a fundamentalist. I would go for the moderate, liberal muslims myself...

I thought Muslims were against hooking up?

Well, unless you're a shiite, but even then it's a careful issue.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2010 11:53:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 10:57:19 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:51:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:49:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:47:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:45:20 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:38:04 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:36:14 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:34:37 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
http://www.debate.org... -lib orgy with jihad aid terror iran
http://www.debate.org... - libs destructive orgy with jihad
Current Topic - lib orgy with jihad

Thus proving my point that banker has an orgy with jihadists. :)

Banker have you ever dated an islamic fundamentalist? I'm sure you would enjoy it. ;)

Pretty sure most islamic fundamentalists aren't allowed to date banker, unless he's somehow a muslim after all this.

They're not, but maybe banker already is a muslim but doesn't want to admit it? ;)

I think he has "admitted" it several times, or tantamount to that. The problem is whether those confessions are genuine, cause he is one CONFUSED mother****er.

Well if so he definitely needs to hook up with a fundamentalist. I would go for the moderate, liberal muslims myself...

I thought Muslims were against hooking up?

Lol, don't tell me you actually believes muslims are for arranged marriages. If they do happen that's cultural rather than religious.

Well, unless you're a shiite, but even then it's a careful issue.

I hate labels. :) I'm not saying whether I'm Sunni, Shia, whatever.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 2:09:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol, don't tell me you actually believes muslims are for arranged marriages. If they do happen that's cultural rather than religious.
Has nothing to do with that. "hooking up" means casual sex.


Well, unless you're a shiite, but even then it's a careful issue.

I hate labels. :) I'm not saying whether I'm Sunni, Shia, whatever.
Muslim is a label.

The differences between sunni and shia are important, including on hooking up, as Shiites allow temporary marriage arrangements (essentially a form of prostitution) at all times in history and Sunnis view it as permissible during only certain times (Notably, yes in Mohamed's time, no today :P )
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 2:16:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Given that your position on pedos is roughly analogous to the sunni position on temporary marriage, though, I'm gonna bet you have more sunni than shia in you.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 10:28:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/8/2010 2:09:25 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Muslim is a label.

I know, but putting that aside I won't give myself a further label. Muslims should just be...well...muslims. Of course I doubt that's ever going to happen though as the two main groups have been in conflict for centuries.

The differences between sunni and shia are important, including on hooking up, as Shiites allow temporary marriage arrangements (essentially a form of prostitution) at all times in history and Sunnis view it as permissible during only certain times (Notably, yes in Mohamed's time, no today :P )

Lol, I know about the temporary marriage, but it's not really about prostitution although I'm sure it could be used for that purpose. Just "marry" somebody for a day, have a bit of fun, and then divorce them.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 10:34:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/8/2010 10:28:14 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/8/2010 2:09:25 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Muslim is a label.

I know, but putting that aside I won't give myself a further label. Muslims should just be...well...muslims. Of course I doubt that's ever going to happen though as the two main groups have been in conflict for centuries.

The differences between sunni and shia are important, including on hooking up, as Shiites allow temporary marriage arrangements (essentially a form of prostitution) at all times in history and Sunnis view it as permissible during only certain times (Notably, yes in Mohamed's time, no today :P )

Lol, I know about the temporary marriage, but it's not really about prostitution
You give someone a bridegift, in exchange, you get laid for a while. It's not as efficient as traditional prostitution due to observing iddah, but a lot of things Muslims do aren't very efficient, and in this case it does have the boon of guaranteed no sloppy seconds.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 11:04:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/7/2010 9:17:59 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
Banker is a notorious spammer on DDO forums. Though his "spams" are topic related they are hated by most DDO members.

Why the long personal attack on banker? A debater should understand that arguments stand or fall on their own, not upon who espouses them. It's best to either refute the arguments or ignore them.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 12:11:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/8/2010 11:04:10 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
At 3/7/2010 9:17:59 PM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
Banker is a notorious spammer on DDO forums. Though his "spams" are topic related they are hated by most DDO members.

Why the long personal attack on banker? A debater should understand that arguments stand or fall on their own, not upon who espouses them. It's best to either refute the arguments or ignore them.

It's not a personal attack its a fact, thus why he was voted "Worst Poster and Spammer" in the DDO 2009 Awards.

Source: http://ddofans.com...
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to