Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

WAS G W Bush the greatest President the usa?

TRUECRISTIAN
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 8:04:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It goes without saying all TRUE Americans agree that Bush is in the
top ten of American Presidents. I strongly feel Bush one the best.
Let"s look at the facts

* Washington: Claim for Best: Beat the British, guided the
Constitution: Rebuttal: The British sip tea, wear tights and
Washington had to have the help of the French to do it. Jesus inspired
the Constitution.

* Jefferson Davis: Clam for the best: Led the nation to victory in the
Civil War. Rebuttal: Kept incompetent generals at the post out of
personal loyalty. Saddest case was General Hood who was clearly
physically disabled from an amputated leg.

* Theodore Roosevelt: Claim for the Best: Defeated the Spanish Empire
with a single regiment of troops. Rebuttal: Burden American business
with Anti-Trust laws and national forests.

* Ronald Regan : Claim for the Best: Defeated the Soviet Union and
Inflation. Rebuttal: There are none.

So with the soul exception Ronald Regan I can see no other President
who has exceed Bush"s record in peace and war. Bush took the country
reeling from the disastrous Clinton economy and turned it around,
properly aligned the national budget for growth, revitalized our
nations schools with the No Child Left Behind and fixed our national
health care problems with the Drug Prescription Plan. This is while he
defeated Saddam Hussian in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

The record speaks for itself, Bush is the best.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 8:17:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is satire, right?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 9:01:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 8:17:54 PM, thett3 wrote:
This is satire, right?

Haha I'm pretty sure she is just a troll...
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
TRUECRISTIAN
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 9:49:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 8:17:54 PM, thett3 wrote:
This is satire, right?

You need to associate with a good mental health professional Maybe they can help you unravel the amoral and sociopathic lack of conscience at the root of your narcisisstic personality disorder and why you're compelled to project your own behavior onto others.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 10:48:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 9:49:12 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
At 8/7/2014 8:17:54 PM, thett3 wrote:
This is satire, right?

You need to associate with a good mental health professional Maybe they can help you unravel the amoral and sociopathic lack of conscience at the root of your narcisisstic personality disorder and why you're compelled to project your own behavior onto others.


By the Gods that was funny
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Rasputin45
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 2:53:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 8:04:57 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
It goes without saying all TRUE Americans agree that Bush is in the
top ten of American Presidents. I strongly feel Bush one the best.
Let"s look at the facts

* Washington: Claim for Best: Beat the British, guided the
Constitution: Rebuttal: The British sip tea, wear tights and
Washington had to have the help of the French to do it. Jesus inspired
the constitution

First, if you use tea as an insult, then you have no reason to live. Tea is better than jesus. Tea inspired the constitution, the manga carta and the universal declaration of human rights!

Second, instead of acting like working with the French is beneath America, know that without the French there would be no USA.

Third, Jesus inspiring the constitution is not a fact, it's an assertion that requires facts to prove it.
Grigori Rasputin (James FRJ Hall)
Untertan des "bersicht. Hageln Sie ihm!

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
TRUECRISTIAN
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 10:49:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 2:53:36 AM, Rasputin45 wrote:
At 8/7/2014 8:04:57 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
It goes without saying all TRUE Americans agree that Bush is in the
top ten of American Presidents. I strongly feel Bush one the best.
Let"s look at the facts

* Washington: Claim for Best: Beat the British, guided the
Constitution: Rebuttal: The British sip tea, wear tights and
Washington had to have the help of the French to do it. Jesus inspired
the constitution


First, if you use tea as an insult, then you have no reason to live. Tea is better than jesus. Tea inspired the constitution, the manga carta and the universal declaration of human rights!

Second, instead of acting like working with the French is beneath America, know that without the French there would be no USA.

Third, Jesus inspiring the constitution is not a fact, it's an assertion that requires facts to prove it.
In life, that Christ-hater demanded the special privileges of "separation of church and state" and "religious freedom and neutrality," when the Constitution doesn't even use those words. In death, he can enjoy the special privilege of eternal torment in the lake of fire. Praise Jesus!
TRUECRISTIAN
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 10:50:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/7/2014 10:51:26 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 8/7/2014 8:04:57 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

If you're Amish, then why are you using a computer?

Our founders wanted to establish a democracy in which the government serves ONLY the Christian . We need to vote for candidates who will take their instructions from some deity,NOT from the people. We need to vote for candidates who will take their instructions from holy book, NOT from the Constitution. Otherwise, we're no longer the America that our founders had envisioned, and we're no better than the ATHEISTS dictatorships that we criticize.Our founders did want this nation to into theocracy. They knew that theocracy always leads to freedom. They need to read the Constitution, which makes mention of God AND Christianity. And they need to acquaint themselves with the Bill of Rights. ATHEIST BOLCHEVIQES and their supporters in Washington have brainwashed the American public into believing that Christianity is BAD.BUT In fact, according to a recent survey by the First Amendment Center, 95 percent of Americans believe that the nation's founders intended the U.S. to be a Christian nation and 95 percent believe that the Constitution establishes a Christian nation
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 10:52:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 10:50:05 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
At 8/7/2014 10:51:26 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 8/7/2014 8:04:57 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

If you're Amish, then why are you using a computer?

Our founders wanted to establish a democracy in which the government serves ONLY the Christian . We need to vote for candidates who will take their instructions from some deity,NOT from the people. We need to vote for candidates who will take their instructions from holy book, NOT from the Constitution. Otherwise, we're no longer the America that our founders had envisioned, and we're no better than the ATHEISTS dictatorships that we criticize.Our founders did want this nation to into theocracy. They knew that theocracy always leads to freedom. They need to read the Constitution, which makes mention of God AND Christianity. And they need to acquaint themselves with the Bill of Rights. ATHEIST BOLCHEVIQES and their supporters in Washington have brainwashed the American public into believing that Christianity is BAD.BUT In fact, according to a recent survey by the First Amendment Center, 95 percent of Americans believe that the nation's founders intended the U.S. to be a Christian nation and 95 percent believe that the Constitution establishes a Christian nation

I mean, of course. But how was this relevant again?
Rasputin45
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 2:12:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 10:49:32 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
At 8/8/2014 2:53:36 AM, Rasputin45 wrote:
At 8/7/2014 8:04:57 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
It goes without saying all TRUE Americans agree that Bush is in the
top ten of American Presidents. I strongly feel Bush one the best.
Let"s look at the facts

* Washington: Claim for Best: Beat the British, guided the
Constitution: Rebuttal: The British sip tea, wear tights and
Washington had to have the help of the French to do it. Jesus inspired
the constitution


First, if you use tea as an insult, then you have no reason to live. Tea is better than jesus. Tea inspired the constitution, the manga carta and the universal declaration of human rights!

Second, instead of acting like working with the French is beneath America, know that without the French there would be no USA.

Third, Jesus inspiring the constitution is not a fact, it's an assertion that requires facts to prove it.
In life, that Christ-hater demanded the special privileges of "separation of church and state" and "religious freedom and neutrality," when the Constitution doesn't even use those words. In death, he can enjoy the special privilege of eternal torment in the lake of fire. Praise Jesus!

Are you referring to me or Mr Washington? I'm sorry, but the first Amendment is designed to ensure separation of church and state and freedom of religion. If your doctrine is true, then being in hell is not a special privilege, it's normal procedure the majority of all the people in history.
Grigori Rasputin (James FRJ Hall)
Untertan des "bersicht. Hageln Sie ihm!

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
Rasputin45
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 2:27:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 10:50:05 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
At 8/7/2014 10:51:26 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 8/7/2014 8:04:57 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

If you're Amish, then why are you using a computer?

Our founders wanted to establish a democracy in which the government serves ONLY the Christian . We need to vote for candidates who will take their instructions from some deity,NOT from the people. We need to vote for candidates who will take their instructions from holy book, NOT from the Constitution. Otherwise, we're no longer the America that our founders had envisioned, and we're no better than the ATHEISTS dictatorships that we criticize.Our founders did want this nation to into theocracy. They knew that theocracy always leads to freedom. They need to read the Constitution, which makes mention of God AND Christianity. And they need to acquaint themselves with the Bill of Rights. ATHEIST BOLCHEVIQES and their supporters in Washington have brainwashed the American public into believing that Christianity is BAD.BUT In fact, according to a recent survey by the First Amendment Center, 95 percent of Americans believe that the nation's founders intended the U.S. to be a Christian nation and 95 percent believe that the Constitution establishes a Christian nation

"Our founders wanted to establish a democracy in which the government serves ONLY the Christian ."
Then it's not a democracy it's a theocracy.

"We need to vote for candidates who will take their instructions from some deity,NOT from the people."
You're right, we need to vote for delusional people. By they way, 'not from the people' means undemocratic.

"We need to vote for candidates who will take their instructions from holy book, NOT from the Constitution. Otherwise, we're no longer the America that our founders had envisioned," Then what was point of writing the constitution in the first place? Why didn't they just say, "see this bible, this is a founding document!"

"and we're no better than the ATHEISTS dictatorships that we criticise," your right, we should be more like the extremist Muslims that criticise.

"They knew that theocracy always leads to freedom." Apart from freedom of religion and separation of church of state.

"They need to read the Constitution, which makes mention of God AND Christianity." Where?

"ATHEIST BOLCHEVIQES and their supporters in Washington have brainwashed the American public into believing that Christianity is BAD" Bolshevik means majority but you didn't know that did you. You must realise that equating something to communism does not automatically make it bad. Explain how not believing god automatically means believe in extreme economic equality and statism. Oh and we Atheist Bolsheviks must be so good at this brainwashing that,

"95 percent of Americans believe that the nation's founders intended the U.S. to be a Christian nation and 95 percent believe that the Constitution establishes a Christian nation." We have been so successful in brainwashing that we have indoctrinated a whole 5% of the population. YAY FOR US! By the way, I searched the first amendment center to fact check you but I could not find the survey so maybe you should source it for me thanks, you patriotic god-fearing TRUE american or whatever the hell you are.
Grigori Rasputin (James FRJ Hall)
Untertan des "bersicht. Hageln Sie ihm!

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...