Jump to topic:

Ukrainian paradise

Titush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2014 10:03:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Recently it turned out that I've got relatives in Ukraine. I live in Denmark all my life and forgot about those forty-second cousins till they sent this tearful letter asking to help them in gaining refugee status.

I thought that they were building their Ukrainian Dream in L'viv. And now it occurred that their house father became unemployed after great job displacement. Meanwhile child allowance was seven times reduced in Ukraine. Now they are shocked and looking forward to heating season with horror. Many of their compatriots already settled somewhere in Europe saving their sons and hubbies from full mobilization.

Is this decent result of their revolution towards EU integration? This Western Ukraine was crying for political changes louder than others. Now half of those criers are tearfully begging to let them to Europe as refugees not partners.

And how can they get refugee status if there is no official war in Ukraine? Really how can I help them in their case?
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 12:09:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/13/2014 10:03:51 AM, Titush wrote:
Recently it turned out that I've got relatives in Ukraine. I live in Denmark all my life and forgot about those forty-second cousins till they sent this tearful letter asking to help them in gaining refugee status.

I thought that they were building their Ukrainian Dream in L'viv. And now it occurred that their house father became unemployed after great job displacement. Meanwhile child allowance was seven times reduced in Ukraine. Now they are shocked and looking forward to heating season with horror. Many of their compatriots already settled somewhere in Europe saving their sons and hubbies from full mobilization.

Is this decent result of their revolution towards EU integration? This Western Ukraine was crying for political changes louder than others. Now half of those criers are tearfully begging to let them to Europe as refugees not partners.

And how can they get refugee status if there is no official war in Ukraine? Really how can I help them in their case?

I am not sure how can you actually help them settle in Europe, now that not even you who actually live there have any idea. I doubt any of us can.

If you're looking to discuss in principle whether they should'be been allowed to settle in Europe, or whether the Euromaiden are at fault for crisis in Ukraine, then perhaps more people would be interested to engage you on that topic. Personally, I don't have very high opinion about usurper even if no violence is involved.. ...but since they'er your relatives, I think it's only fitting, for me at least, to help them in in any way possible to get in. But I am not, and will not, judging you if your advocate otherwise. It's your personal business, I have no place to discuss it.