Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Barack HUSSEIN Obama vs. Hitler

jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2014 8:57:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Barack HUSSEIN Obama is just like Hitler in many ways. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the antichrist.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama used cap and trade. Hitler was a vegetarian hippie.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama supports forcing homosexuality over schoolchildren through sex ed brainwashing. Hitler used brainwashing in schools.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban guns. Hitler wanted to ban guns.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban God from school. Hitler did too.

Want more? Did you know that Barack HUSSEIN Obama's OSAMACARE makes it hard for poor people to get health care. Liberals claim that its because the GOP stopped Barack HUSSEIN Obama from making changes to OSAMACARE to make it actually work, but we all know that OSAMACARE is anti-family value and will force us to all divorce and turn into gays.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:42:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/13/2014 8:57:55 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Barack HUSSEIN Obama is just like Hitler in many ways. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the antichrist.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama used cap and trade. Hitler was a vegetarian hippie.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama supports forcing homosexuality over schoolchildren through sex ed brainwashing. Hitler used brainwashing in schools.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban guns. Hitler wanted to ban guns.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban God from school. Hitler did too.

Want more? Did you know that Barack HUSSEIN Obama's OSAMACARE makes it hard for poor people to get health care. Liberals claim that its because the GOP stopped Barack HUSSEIN Obama from making changes to OSAMACARE to make it actually work, but we all know that OSAMACARE is anti-family value and will force us to all divorce and turn into gays.

You are WRONG for George Bush is teh true HITLER! Why? Because George Bush is Hollowcost!
We Libberuls know teh truth that George Bush is Antichrist according to the Libberul Bible, which says that teh Bible must be rewritten to accomdate modern trends! That is why gay is good according to Libberul Bible and why taking Book of Genesis seriously is evil! The Libberul Bible says so and haliluyah praise Charles Darwin!
George Bush started war against holy Holy Holy Sadam Hussien and it was new relijus CRUSADE because he is Christian and Sadam Hussien is Muslim and that is why he didnt force them to convert to Christianity so checkmate Conservatives!
Bush intervention in economy was TOTALLY a Conservative policy and there is NOTHING Libberul about holy Holy Guvermentt interfering in freemarkit so when EVIL BRAINWASHED FOX NEWS MIND CONTROL Conservatives say otherwise I will bury my head in sand and say "La la la! I cant here you!"
Checkmate Coserrvutivz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 3:30:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/14/2014 2:42:13 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/13/2014 8:57:55 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Barack HUSSEIN Obama is just like Hitler in many ways. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the antichrist.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama used cap and trade. Hitler was a vegetarian hippie.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama supports forcing homosexuality over schoolchildren through sex ed brainwashing. Hitler used brainwashing in schools.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban guns. Hitler wanted to ban guns.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban God from school. Hitler did too.

Want more? Did you know that Barack HUSSEIN Obama's OSAMACARE makes it hard for poor people to get health care. Liberals claim that its because the GOP stopped Barack HUSSEIN Obama from making changes to OSAMACARE to make it actually work, but we all know that OSAMACARE is anti-family value and will force us to all divorce and turn into gays.

You are WRONG for George Bush is teh true HITLER! Why? Because George Bush is Hollowcost!
We Libberuls know teh truth that George Bush is Antichrist according to the Libberul Bible, which says that teh Bible must be rewritten to accomdate modern trends! That is why gay is good according to Libberul Bible and why taking Book of Genesis seriously is evil! The Libberul Bible says so and haliluyah praise Charles Darwin!
George Bush started war against holy Holy Holy Sadam Hussien and it was new relijus CRUSADE because he is Christian and Sadam Hussien is Muslim and that is why he didnt force them to convert to Christianity so checkmate Conservatives!
Bush intervention in economy was TOTALLY a Conservative policy and there is NOTHING Libberul about holy Holy Guvermentt interfering in freemarkit so when EVIL BRAINWASHED FOX NEWS MIND CONTROL Conservatives say otherwise I will bury my head in sand and say "La la la! I cant here you!"
Checkmate Coserrvutivz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So are you bubbatheclown?
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 3:32:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2014 3:30:53 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 8/14/2014 2:42:13 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/13/2014 8:57:55 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Barack HUSSEIN Obama is just like Hitler in many ways. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the antichrist.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama used cap and trade. Hitler was a vegetarian hippie.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama supports forcing homosexuality over schoolchildren through sex ed brainwashing. Hitler used brainwashing in schools.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban guns. Hitler wanted to ban guns.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban God from school. Hitler did too.

Want more? Did you know that Barack HUSSEIN Obama's OSAMACARE makes it hard for poor people to get health care. Liberals claim that its because the GOP stopped Barack HUSSEIN Obama from making changes to OSAMACARE to make it actually work, but we all know that OSAMACARE is anti-family value and will force us to all divorce and turn into gays.

You are WRONG for George Bush is teh true HITLER! Why? Because George Bush is Hollowcost!
We Libberuls know teh truth that George Bush is Antichrist according to the Libberul Bible, which says that teh Bible must be rewritten to accomdate modern trends! That is why gay is good according to Libberul Bible and why taking Book of Genesis seriously is evil! The Libberul Bible says so and haliluyah praise Charles Darwin!
George Bush started war against holy Holy Holy Sadam Hussien and it was new relijus CRUSADE because he is Christian and Sadam Hussien is Muslim and that is why he didnt force them to convert to Christianity so checkmate Conservatives!
Bush intervention in economy was TOTALLY a Conservative policy and there is NOTHING Libberul about holy Holy Guvermentt interfering in freemarkit so when EVIL BRAINWASHED FOX NEWS MIND CONTROL Conservatives say otherwise I will bury my head in sand and say "La la la! I cant here you!"
Checkmate Coserrvutivz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So are you bubbatheclown?

Yes
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 3:55:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/13/2014 8:57:55 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Barack HUSSEIN Obama is just like Hitler in many ways. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the antichrist.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama used cap and trade. Hitler was a vegetarian hippie.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama supports forcing homosexuality over schoolchildren through sex ed brainwashing. Hitler used brainwashing in schools.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban guns. Hitler wanted to ban guns.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban God from school. Hitler did too.

Want more? Did you know that Barack HUSSEIN Obama's OSAMACARE makes it hard for poor people to get health care. Liberals claim that its because the GOP stopped Barack HUSSEIN Obama from making changes to OSAMACARE to make it actually work, but we all know that OSAMACARE is anti-family value and will force us to all divorce and turn into gays.

Be specially careful in the locker room. Don't look down because you wouldn't want to turn into a cock-monster would you?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 3:58:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/13/2014 8:57:55 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Barack HUSSEIN Obama is just like Hitler in many ways. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the antichrist.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama used cap and trade. Hitler was a vegetarian hippie.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama supports forcing homosexuality over schoolchildren through sex ed brainwashing. Hitler used brainwashing in schools.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban guns. Hitler wanted to ban guns.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama wants to ban God from school. Hitler did too.

Want more? Did you know that Barack HUSSEIN Obama's OSAMACARE makes it hard for poor people to get health care. Liberals claim that its because the GOP stopped Barack HUSSEIN Obama from making changes to OSAMACARE to make it actually work, but we all know that OSAMACARE is anti-family value and will force us to all divorce and turn into gays.

Hitler was a soldier.... so he'd win in a fight. Over all, Obama is better.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW