Jump to topic:

War On Whites *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:11:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So you see what is going on here in the US..........You had an unarmed black teen who was gunned down by an angry white police officer there in Missouri a few days ago.
Now what do you think was the motive behind this persons actions. Was it justification, vindication, retaliation, and perpetuation. The truth is out there for all of us to see now. Based on the facts that you have now, what is your opinion or views about the race issue and relations going on in the US as we speak. But first you may want to take a peek at some of the video footage below. What do you think.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:28:09 AM
The idea that there is a war on whites is stupid. But, that's not to say that there are no racial problems in this country. When three unarmed black teenagers are shot and killed in recent memory, there's a big fvcking problem that's got to be addressed.

The cops in Ferguson, Missouri need to be summarily dismissed and replaced.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

Russia: The Update

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 12:03:45 PM
At 8/14/2014 11:28:09 AM, YYW wrote:
The idea that there is a war on whites is stupid. But, that's not to say that there are no racial problems in this country. When three unarmed black teenagers are shot and killed in recent memory, there's a big fvcking problem that's got to be addressed.

But there is a segment of the US population who feel like the balance of power is shifting. And they want to get back their dominance once again. So as of right now, and with a Black US President, there is a rising feeling of resentment towards minorities at this present time. Don't you think.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:00:13 PM
At 8/14/2014 12:03:45 PM, inferno wrote:

But there is a segment of the US population who feel like the balance of power is shifting. And they want to get back their dominance once again. So as of right now, and with a Black US President, there is a rising feeling of resentment towards minorities at this present time. Don't you think.

I think there is a substantial percentage of angry, poor, uneducated white people who feel like racial equality disenfranchises them. That sentiment is absurd, and indicative of the extent to which racial differences still matter in our society -and it is unfortunate.

Where we were, on Trump:

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:41:12 PM
At 8/14/2014 1:00:13 PM, YYW wrote:

I think there is a substantial percentage of angry, poor, uneducated white people who feel like racial equality disenfranchises them. That sentiment is absurd, and indicative of the extent to which racial differences still matter in our society -and it is unfortunate.

But what about the wealthy ? People like Donald Sterling ? There are may educated wealthy Whites who do feel the same. I believe it has to do with the fear of them believing that the White race is going to be extinct soon. And that is how some of them feel. It sounds shallow, but this is for some an unsettling truth.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:43:58 PM
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:47:59 PM
At 8/14/2014 1:41:12 PM, inferno wrote:

But what about the wealthy ? People like Donald Sterling ? There are may educated wealthy Whites who do feel the same. I believe it has to do with the fear of them believing that the White race is going to be extinct soon. And that is how some of them feel. It sounds shallow, but this is for some an unsettling truth.

Just because Donald Sterling is wealthy doesn't mean that he isn't white trash.

Where we were, on Trump:

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:09:43 PM

However, we should keep in mind that in a nation of 300+ million people this kind of thing rarely happens. Maybe once or twice a year, and the perpetrator is usually punished unless it was done in self-defense.
I don't know the story behind this incident; the black teens may have attacked the cops or the cops might've decided to go out and shoot some black kids.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:16:18 PM

Though this murder murder can't be justified (unless it was self-defense), I would like to point out that White People will indeed be extinct, though it'll probably take over a century for this to happen.
In Europe (which is the birthplace for the White Race) the White population is slowly dying off due to a low birth rate. Recently in the United States (2013, I think) more Whites died than were born. While this trend has been going on for awhile within the Black-American community, the Black race is in no danger of dying out because the Black African population is growing at a rapid pace.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:17:00 PM
At 8/14/2014 1:52:28 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
lol, "war on whites".

If you have anything intelligent to say, then please do so at this present time. This is a very serious subject here.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:18:05 PM
At 8/14/2014 1:43:58 PM, thett3 wrote:

Okay Thett. You can come out of your whimsical mode now. What do you think about this issue. I mean, you can talk cant you. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:19:03 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:16:18 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Though this murder murder can't be justified (unless it was self-defense), I would like to point out that White People will indeed be extinct, though it'll probably take over a century for this to happen.
In Europe (which is the birthplace for the White Race) the White population is slowly dying off due to a low birth rate. Recently in the United States (2013, I think) more Whites died than were born. While this trend has been going on for awhile within the Black-American community, the Black race is in no danger of dying out because the Black African population is growing at a rapid pace.

Interesting.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:20:08 PM

Whites aren't going to go extinct. They'll decline as a proportion of the world population (maybe even decline in absolute numbers) but there are probably about a billion white people in the world. They'll definitely survive...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:20:09 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:09:43 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

However, we should keep in mind that in a nation of 300+ million people this kind of thing rarely happens. Maybe once or twice a year, and the perpetrator is usually punished unless it was done in self-defense.
I don't know the story behind this incident; the black teens may have attacked the cops or the cops might've decided to go out and shoot some black kids.
It happens quite often. Its just rare that it becomes a nationally known subject.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:20:35 PM
There is no war on whites. There is a war on racism.
TUF, and YYW
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:21:49 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:20:08 PM, thett3 wrote:

Whites aren't going to go extinct. They'll decline as a proportion of the world population (maybe even decline in absolute numbers) but there are probably about a billion white people in the world. They'll definitely survive...

Well, I suppose that the Amish will ensure that.
At the very least, though, the dominance of White Majority nations will come to an end.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:43:12 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:21:49 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

At the very least, though, the dominance of White Majority nations will come to an end.

Do you believe that this will change the status quo. And will the balance of power shift.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:44:00 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:43:12 PM, inferno wrote:

Do you believe that this will change the status quo. And will the balance of power shift.

Yes.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:53:16 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:44:00 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Yes.

How so ? I mean there are minorities or colored folks who still follow the white mans rule when they are in power rather than change them. There is a systematic setup or design for humanity that perhaps will never change. Its all about power...keep this in mind.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 2:58:40 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:53:16 PM, inferno wrote:

Yes.

How so ? I mean there are minorities or colored folks who still follow the white mans rule when they are in power rather than change them. There is a systematic setup or design for humanity that perhaps will never change. Its all about power...keep this in mind.

What I mean is that the White Majority nations will not be the most powerful in the world.
There's no moral reason why Whites should be in charge. Whites are not superior or inferior compared to other races.
But naturally, people would usually like for their own race to be in charge. As a White person that's what I personally would prefer, that White-Majority nations remain the strongest and the most influential in the world.
If you are not White then you are still perfectly justified in wanting your race to be at the top of the food chain.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 3:34:28 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:58:40 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Yes.

What I mean is that the White Majority nations will not be the most powerful in the world.
There's no moral reason why Whites should be in charge. Whites are not superior or inferior compared to other races.
But naturally, people would usually like for their own race to be in charge. As a White person that's what I personally would prefer, that White-Majority nations remain the strongest and the most influential in the world.
If you are not White then you are still perfectly justified in wanting your race to be at the top of the food chain.

What do you believe is the origin of racism.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 3:36:16 PM
At 8/14/2014 3:34:28 PM, inferno wrote:

Yes.

It's genetic. However, I'd say that racism began whenever one race started having frequent contact with another race.

popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 4:01:58 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:17:00 PM, inferno wrote:
lol, "war on whites".

If you have anything intelligent to say, then please do so at this present time. This is a very serious subject here.

The subject is laughable. This is no war on whites.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 4:23:11 PM
At 8/14/2014 4:01:58 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 8/14/2014 2:17:00 PM, inferno wrote:
lol, "war on whites".

The subject is laughable. This is no war on whites.

Its not laughable. This subject was inspired by a Republican. Might need to learn how to read a little.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 4:23:54 PM
At 8/14/2014 3:36:16 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/14/2014 3:34:28 PM, inferno wrote:

Yes.

It's genetic. However, I'd say that racism began whenever one race started having frequent contact with another race.

Wasn't it the Blacks. =)
MichaelColton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 5:17:37 PM
While I usually dislike flippancy, it is too easy with a topic like this. You cannot expect many to take it seriously with a title like 'War on Whites.' There is such a thing as too silly to provide lengthy commentary on.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 8:58:44 AM
At 8/14/2014 5:17:37 PM, MichaelColton wrote:
While I usually dislike flippancy, it is too easy with a topic like this. You cannot expect many to take it seriously with a title like 'War on Whites.' There is such a thing as too silly to provide lengthy commentary on.

Then perhaps you are not aware of the sentiments and issues that this segment of White America deals with. I have found many to feel that this is an underlying issue that people are dealing with daily. Which is why there is so much anxiety and anger towards minoritites. Im sorry you are not smart enough to see this. =)
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 9:15:40 AM
At 8/19/2014 8:58:44 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/14/2014 5:17:37 PM, MichaelColton wrote:

Then perhaps you are not aware of the sentiments and issues that this segment of White America deals with. I have found many to feel that this is an underlying issue that people are dealing with daily. Which is why there is so much anxiety and anger towards minoritites. Im sorry you are not smart enough to see this. =)

In a few years, it won't matter. The population will be becoming more interbred and the traditional power white people have in general will fall. A more united world will be for the best.
TUF, and YYW