Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Stop killing People in GAZA

Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 8:17:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is in response to the views that either support Israel or the Brutality being imposed there. I see no no reason to rationalize the massacre. I admit the rights of other to have different thinking pattern and welcome to all opposing views, I am ready to listen the harsh but I would not let my self absorb the wrong. I see it my responsibility to take a stand for Human Rights as if I don't stop it now, I can be a victim of it tomorrow. Decisions are made at administrative level, the person whom you've given the vote to, is deciding what stance to take in emergency, and we as a public sometimes is just a puppet that no one cares about. So we're not sure when we're envisioned as slaves by the Governing Power. So in the game of Power, as a citizen of a community, when I talk for others I'm talking about my own interest indirectly. Hence I openly condemn the Chauvinistic brutality, it's void ab initio. I record my protest against the attacks on Citizens in GAZA by Israeli forces, though I believe it's the meagre effort I can drag out.

There has always been two sided flip, so though Media is posturing both. We've to decide what's the need of time, is that justified what's Happening? The system of life there has been completely distorted and harassment is radiating everyday. So please being a civilized ones, let's focus on Table Talk, mid-way and save the humanity. There is no logic for oppression, massacre, brutality and blatant attacks, no matter who started it, though facts are being manipulated but that not my point of interest yet. I'm talking about accepting that crossing the limits of Law is never justified. And Law is never to humiliate the humanity. Thanks for your positive response that I'm expecting. I'm leaving a question for you to ponder on; how would you rationalize if you're suddenly attacked for some unknown reason, and some people title it with some oblivious political reasons that has nothing to do with your personal life? You will definitely shell out for Security and Safety, because you're not the culprit, mere a citizen, a human and a Life.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
ohj0shua
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 9:11:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/25/2014 8:17:00 AM, Dazz wrote:
This is in response to the views that either support Israel or the Brutality being imposed there. I see no no reason to rationalize the massacre. I admit the rights of other to have different thinking pattern and welcome to all opposing views, I am ready to listen the harsh but I would not let my self absorb the wrong. I see it my responsibility to take a stand for Human Rights as if I don't stop it now, I can be a victim of it tomorrow. Decisions are made at administrative level, the person whom you've given the vote to, is deciding what stance to take in emergency, and we as a public sometimes is just a puppet that no one cares about. So we're not sure when we're envisioned as slaves by the Governing Power. So in the game of Power, as a citizen of a community, when I talk for others I'm talking about my own interest indirectly. Hence I openly condemn the Chauvinistic brutality, it's void ab initio. I record my protest against the attacks on Citizens in GAZA by Israeli forces, though I believe it's the meagre effort I can drag out.

There has always been two sided flip, so though Media is posturing both. We've to decide what's the need of time, is that justified what's Happening? The system of life there has been completely distorted and harassment is radiating everyday. So please being a civilized ones, let's focus on Table Talk, mid-way and save the humanity. There is no logic for oppression, massacre, brutality and blatant attacks, no matter who started it, though facts are being manipulated but that not my point of interest yet. I'm talking about accepting that crossing the limits of Law is never justified. And Law is never to humiliate the humanity. Thanks for your positive response that I'm expecting. I'm leaving a question for you to ponder on; how would you rationalize if you're suddenly attacked for some unknown reason, and some people title it with some oblivious political reasons that has nothing to do with your personal life? You will definitely shell out for Security and Safety, because you're not the culprit, mere a citizen, a human and a Life.

Hi good topic.

This is an issue that gets a lot of attention in the country I live in Australia. Currently it is popular for the media to portray Palestine as the goodies and Israel as the baddies.

I believe it is there are bad people on both sides of the fence as well as bad people in interfering 3rd parties.

Imagine you live in Israel, and you have your neighboring countries saying that you don't have the right to exist. People saying they will keep fighting until you are out of the middle east. You would probably support a government that would oppress those who are threatening you?

In saying that I am not on Israel's side by any stretch of the imagination. I admit it is a complex situation which will be hard to resolve because of the long history of violence in he region and all the hatred that goes along with it. These people and countries have been at war for 65 years (that is not counting the past wars dating back hundreds of years.)

My personal idea is to try and get each side to start seeing each other as humans rather than the enemy. This could be done by starting some sort of mixed inter region game such as Soccer. Which would have teams representing cities/regions within both Palestine and Israel that would have both Israel, Palestine and internationals on every team. This would get people cheering for their local team which would have "enemy" players on it. They may even be cheering for the enemy to get a goal for them. Things like this would be a step in the right direction imo.
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 11:36:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/25/2014 9:11:05 AM, ohj0shua wrote:
At 8/25/2014 8:17:00 AM, Dazz wrote:
This is in response to the views that either support Israel or the Brutality being imposed there. I see no no reason to rationalize the massacre. I admit the rights of other to have different thinking pattern and welcome to all opposing views, I am ready to listen the harsh but I would not let my self absorb the wrong. I see it my responsibility to take a stand for Human Rights as if I don't stop it now, I can be a victim of it tomorrow. Decisions are made at administrative level, the person whom you've given the vote to, is deciding what stance to take in emergency, and we as a public sometimes is just a puppet that no one cares about. So we're not sure when we're envisioned as slaves by the Governing Power. So in the game of Power, as a citizen of a community, when I talk for others I'm talking about my own interest indirectly. Hence I openly condemn the Chauvinistic brutality, it's void ab initio. I record my protest against the attacks on Citizens in GAZA by Israeli forces, though I believe it's the meagre effort I can drag out.

There has always been two sided flip, so though Media is posturing both. We've to decide what's the need of time, is that justified what's Happening? The system of life there has been completely distorted and harassment is radiating everyday. So please being a civilized ones, let's focus on Table Talk, mid-way and save the humanity. There is no logic for oppression, massacre, brutality and blatant attacks, no matter who started it, though facts are being manipulated but that not my point of interest yet. I'm talking about accepting that crossing the limits of Law is never justified. And Law is never to humiliate the humanity. Thanks for your positive response that I'm expecting. I'm leaving a question for you to ponder on; how would you rationalize if you're suddenly attacked for some unknown reason, and some people title it with some oblivious political reasons that has nothing to do with your personal life? You will definitely shell out for Security and Safety, because you're not the culprit, mere a citizen, a human and a Life.


Hi good topic.
Thanks.

This is an issue that gets a lot of attention in the country I live in Australia. Currently it is popular for the media to portray Palestine as the goodies and Israel as the baddies.
Media is a medium, important is how we analyze the world in the given shade that is being portrayed. All beauty and acerbity is in the eyes as you know. But if Palestine is being portrayed as goodies that must be grounded on a base of morality or logic? Isn't it? Otherwise what does make you feel that they're being portrayed so? There must be an analytic cause to make it comprehensible portrayal.

I believe it is there are bad people on both sides of the fence as well as bad people in interfering 3rd parties.
Yes these interfering 3rd parties mostly have their jingoistic agendas behind, but little attention is given to the Right and Wrong_ Human Rights or International Law by using the influence which they pertain worldwide, economically.

Imagine you live in Israel, and you have your neighboring countries saying that you don't have the right to exist. People saying they will keep fighting until you are out of the middle east. You would probably support a government that would oppress those who are threatening you?
Assuming what you've said (leaving aside the concrete facts), for sure, I won't go for oppression. There is great difference between a fight and oppression. I don't support both but latter is never justified. For a start, oppression is a kick, having some original root cause, but what about it's persistence? Is that not horrible to imagine?


In saying that I am not on Israel's side by any stretch of the imagination. I admit it is a complex situation which will be hard to resolve because of the long history of violence in he region and all the hatred that goes along with it. These people and countries have been at war for 65 years (that is not counting the past wars dating back hundreds of years.)

My personal idea is to try and get each side to start seeing each other as humans rather than the enemy. This could be done by starting some sort of mixed inter region game such as Soccer. Which would have teams representing cities/regions within both Palestine and Israel that would have both Israel, Palestine and internationals on every team. This would get people cheering for their local team which would have "enemy" players on it. They may even be cheering for the enemy to get a goal for them. Things like this would be a step in the right direction imo.
Any step to stop the Brutal Attacks, would be a candle in dark.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:25:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/25/2014 8:17:00 AM, Dazz wrote:
This is in response to the views that either support Israel or the Brutality being imposed there. I see no no reason to rationalize the massacre. I admit the rights of other to have different thinking pattern and welcome to all opposing views, I am ready to listen the harsh but I would not let my self absorb the wrong. I see it my responsibility to take a stand for Human Rights as if I don't stop it now, I can be a victim of it tomorrow. Decisions are made at administrative level, the person whom you've given the vote to, is deciding what stance to take in emergency, and we as a public sometimes is just a puppet that no one cares about. So we're not sure when we're envisioned as slaves by the Governing Power. So in the game of Power, as a citizen of a community, when I talk for others I'm talking about my own interest indirectly. Hence I openly condemn the Chauvinistic brutality, it's void ab initio. I record my protest against the attacks on Citizens in GAZA by Israeli forces, though I believe it's the meagre effort I can drag out.

There has always been two sided flip, so though Media is posturing both. We've to decide what's the need of time, is that justified what's Happening? The system of life there has been completely distorted and harassment is radiating everyday. So please being a civilized ones, let's focus on Table Talk, mid-way and save the humanity. There is no logic for oppression, massacre, brutality and blatant attacks, no matter who started it, though facts are being manipulated but that not my point of interest yet. I'm talking about accepting that crossing the limits of Law is never justified. And Law is never to humiliate the humanity. Thanks for your positive response that I'm expecting. I'm leaving a question for you to ponder on; how would you rationalize if you're suddenly attacked for some unknown reason, and some people title it with some oblivious political reasons that has nothing to do with your personal life? You will definitely shell out for Security and Safety, because you're not the culprit, mere a citizen, a human and a Life.

Dazz:
You must be a pro hamas shill who is an anti-semitic Nazi who hates the Israeli people. I haven't read your whole post but it's clear that you are a pro-terrorist person who wants all of Israel to become Palestinean territory and turn America into a nation run under Sharia law. Why? Because Hamas is a evil organization that kills hundreds upon hundreds of innocent Israeli people and Israel is the one that gets criticized because of ignorant Anti-Semitic people like you who ignore the countless human shields that they use and the sensationalist anti-semitic media does not report that. Shooting kids inside a U.N. refugee camp school is the only choice because its all the human shield's fault. Their were thousands of Palestinians kiled, but it's because they are all human shield and its their fault that those third world residents did not have complex military grade radar systems to detect all the Israeli planes. The reason that they have no complex military grade radar is all because of Hamas. Did you know of all the inhumanity of Hamas. Hamas is lie and human shield and kill countless civilian. You are support terrorism with your ignorance.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 9:00:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/25/2014 12:25:41 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 8/25/2014 8:17:00 AM, Dazz wrote:
This is in response to the views that either support Israel or the Brutality being imposed there. I see no no reason to rationalize the massacre. I admit the rights of other to have different thinking pattern and welcome to all opposing views, I am ready to listen the harsh but I would not let my self absorb the wrong. I see it my responsibility to take a stand for Human Rights as if I don't stop it now, I can be a victim of it tomorrow. Decisions are made at administrative level, the person whom you've given the vote to, is deciding what stance to take in emergency, and we as a public sometimes is just a puppet that no one cares about. So we're not sure when we're envisioned as slaves by the Governing Power. So in the game of Power, as a citizen of a community, when I talk for others I'm talking about my own interest indirectly. Hence I openly condemn the Chauvinistic brutality, it's void ab initio. I record my protest against the attacks on Citizens in GAZA by Israeli forces, though I believe it's the meagre effort I can drag out.

There has always been two sided flip, so though Media is posturing both. We've to decide what's the need of time, is that justified what's Happening? The system of life there has been completely distorted and harassment is radiating everyday. So please being a civilized ones, let's focus on Table Talk, mid-way and save the humanity. There is no logic for oppression, massacre, brutality and blatant attacks, no matter who started it, though facts are being manipulated but that not my point of interest yet. I'm talking about accepting that crossing the limits of Law is never justified. And Law is never to humiliate the humanity. Thanks for your positive response that I'm expecting. I'm leaving a question for you to ponder on; how would you rationalize if you're suddenly attacked for some unknown reason, and some people title it with some oblivious political reasons that has nothing to do with your personal life? You will definitely shell out for Security and Safety, because you're not the culprit, mere a citizen, a human and a Life.

Dazz:
You must be a pro hamas shill who is an anti-semitic Nazi who hates the Israeli people. I haven't read your whole post but it's clear that you are a pro-terrorist person who wants all of Israel to become Palestinean territory and turn America into a nation run under Sharia law. Why? Because Hamas is a evil organization that kills hundreds upon hundreds of innocent Israeli people and Israel is the one that gets criticized because of ignorant Anti-Semitic people like you who ignore the countless human shields that they use and the sensationalist anti-semitic media does not report that. Shooting kids inside a U.N. refugee camp school is the only choice because its all the human shield's fault. Their were thousands of Palestinians kiled, but it's because they are all human shield and its their fault that those third world residents did not have complex military grade radar systems to detect all the Israeli planes. The reason that they have no complex military grade radar is all because of Hamas. Did you know of all the inhumanity of Hamas. Hamas is lie and human shield and kill countless civilian. You are support terrorism with your ignorance.

Dear, your maudlin response is not an issues if you think differently, but mere alleging that I'm pro-terrorist, without reading my full post, isn't going to work. Rather I'm talking about stop killing people in whatever region they live, no discrimination either if they are first class or third class. Think for a while, how ridiculous will it be to rationalize the causality under the paradigm of Human Shield and then offering the bloodshed as an only option left for Israel? You say, there were thousands of Palestinians killed and you propose that " its their fault that those third world residents did not have complex military grade radar systems to detect all the Israeli planes."??? Does this idea fetch any Anti-Terrorism support? Certainly not, it's logically insane and vividly oppression.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Ameliamk1
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:03:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
A good post, sir. By the way, I think the rant up the page is intended to be satire. In my experience, satire is meant to mock something by actually doing what the group you're trying to satire does, thus revealing its inadequacies, but I guess ranting in a pathetic attempt to demonize the other side works too.

Now, I'm going to write a brief defense of Israel. To begin, it should be made clear that Israel isn't launching a war on Palestine, but instead on Hamas, the group who, in section three of its manifesto, calls for the destruction of the Jewish state and the death of all it's citizens, as well as all Jews worldwide. I do not think I have to elaborate on the evil of Hamas.

Now, if you think that Palestinian society and government is not infested with fundamentalism or extremism, I'm afraid you are wrong. Going straight up to the top of the hierarchy, Mahmoud Abbas, the president of Palestine, denied the existence of the Holocaust in his College Dissertation. A 2012 pew poll found almost 2/3rds support in Gaza for suicide bombings against Israeli citizens, with just one in four Palestinians opposing civilian massacres. (Link at bottom of page). Rocket attacks and slaughter are popular in Palestine. For example, the day after 9/11, parties were held throughout Gaza to celebrate the killing of so many "enemy" civilians.

My point is, Palestine poses a huge threat to Israel, right up to the leadership, which recently made a deal with Hamas. On top of this, constant rocket attacks are launched from Gaza. While these typically result in few casualties, this is only because of the Iron Dome System. All it would take is one massive technical shutdown, or a powerful hack, and rockets would fall freely onto Israeli Cities,

Onto the attacks themselves. It seems to me that Israel has shown massive restraint. They warn people before every airstrike via text, email, and "bomb tapping" that an assault is imminent. (Link below) There has never been a country in the history of the world which has tried harder to protect the lives of the citizens of its enemies. If only Hamas tried as hard to protect Palestinians, maybe we wouldn't have so many civilian casualties. Israel has a goal and a duty to protect its people from death and destruction, and if you know a better way to do it, I'd like to hear about it.

Let me close on one last question. What do you think would happen if Hamas got hold of a nuclear weapon?

http://www.pewglobal.org...

http://www.bbc.com...
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 8:23:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/26/2014 10:03:16 AM, Ameliamk1 wrote:
A good post, sir. By the way, I think the rant up the page is intended to be satire. In my experience, satire is meant to mock something by actually doing what the group you're trying to satire does, thus revealing its inadequacies, but I guess ranting in a pathetic attempt to demonize the other side works too.
Well enough. Literally it took me long to get what you're being satire at. Anyway, your philosophy is as good as you're.

Now, I'm going to write a brief defense of Israel. To begin, it should be made clear that Israel isn't launching a war on Palestine, but instead on Hamas, the group who, in section three of its manifesto, calls for the destruction of the Jewish state and the death of all it's citizens, as well as all Jews worldwide. I do not think I have to elaborate on the evil of Hamas.
Now, if you think that Palestinian society and government is not infested with fundamentalism or extremism, I'm afraid you are wrong. Going straight up to the top of the hierarchy, Mahmoud Abbas, the president of Palestine, denied the existence of the Holocaust in his College Dissertation. A 2012 pew poll found almost 2/3rds support in Gaza for suicide bombings against Israeli citizens, with just one in four Palestinians opposing civilian massacres. (Link at bottom of page). Rocket attacks and slaughter are popular in Palestine. For example, the day after 9/11, parties were held throughout Gaza to celebrate the killing of so many "enemy" civilians.
If the deductive consensus of majority accounts for some meaningful reality to you, and if it also implores to demonize the Palestinians as Fundamentalists, then what you're proposing by this, is satirical irony. On the top of consensus, majority believes "The lives of "our enemy"s civilians" do have value, even in times of war." http://www.bemagazine.org... Also http://www.theguardian.com... And check out what Israel's best selling and most read websites says "Reality Check: Israel must be moral.....And that"s the difference between us and the Hamas; they are terrorists, we are not (a confess that something immoral is being happened)." http://www.jpost.com...

"It's Immoral for Hamas to Use Human Shields and Immoral for Israel to Bomb Human Shields." http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

My point is, Palestine poses a huge threat to Israel, right up to the leadership, which recently made a deal with Hamas. On top of this, constant rocket attacks are launched from Gaza. While these typically result in few casualties, this is only because of the Iron Dome System. All it would take is one massive technical shutdown, or a powerful hack, and rockets would fall freely onto Israeli Cities,
My point is deal with facts, the response causing bloodshed is more miserable.

Onto the attacks themselves. It seems to me that Israel has shown massive restraint. They warn people before every airstrike via text, email, and "bomb tapping" that an assault is imminent. (Link below) There has never been a country in the history of the world which has tried harder to protect the lives of the citizens of its enemies. If only Hamas tried as hard to protect Palestinians, maybe we wouldn't have so many civilian casualties. Israel has a goal and a duty to protect its people from death and destruction, and if you know a better way to do it, I'd like to hear about it.
Leave aside the better way, fact is distributing leaflets is not even an "Effective" way, though. "And Israel does not always give warnings, of course." http://www.nytimes.com...

Let me close on one last question. What do you think would happen if Hamas got hold of a nuclear weapon?
So very clear now, what you're worrying about. Good provoking Query, that need to be addressed but definitely not in the way Israel is dealing it.

http://www.pewglobal.org...

http://www.bbc.com...
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 1:51:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Israel is one of the freest and most civilized countries in the world, and has been continuously targeted by barbarians for this fact. Hamas has declared war on Israel - they're attempting to destroy every valid concept of rights that have been recognized by Israel, and, by extension, civilization itself. They are nothing but brutes that have been killing truly innocent people - they are terrorists, and this is indisputable. If you see and recognize this, that Hamas is an aggressor against a free peoples, then you must also see that Israel has a moral obligation to defend its citizens. Israel needs to crush the threat with the minimum number of Israeli casualties. If this involves targeting Palestinian civilians, so be it - the blood is on the hands of Hamas. It is they who forced Israel to retaliate, and it is they who should be blamed for every child blown apart in Gaza. Anyone on the side of Hamas are advocates of the thousands of civilian casualties resulting from Hamas's aggressions.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 1:53:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Israel is showing TOO much restraint, to the point where they are needlessly sacrificing their own civilians out of compassion for the enemy. This conflict needs to be ended by a massive show of force.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 12:07:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Who keeps breaking the ceasefire agreements?
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:27:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/29/2014 1:51:27 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Israel is one of the freest and most civilized countries in the world, and has been continuously targeted by barbarians for this fact. Hamas has declared war on Israel - they're attempting to destroy every valid concept of rights that have been recognized by Israel, and, by extension, civilization itself. They are nothing but brutes that have been killing truly innocent people - they are terrorists, and this is indisputable. If you see and recognize this, that Hamas is an aggressor against a free peoples, then you must also see that Israel has a moral obligation to defend its citizens. Israel needs to crush the threat with the minimum number of Israeli casualties. If this involves targeting Palestinian civilians, so be it - the blood is on the hands of Hamas. It is they who forced Israel to retaliate, and it is they who should be blamed for every child blown apart in Gaza. Anyone on the side of Hamas are advocates of the thousands of civilian casualties resulting from Hamas's aggressions.

Well howsoever nice is Israelis, fact is their strategy is causing massive civilians' casualties, that is, you also know, against Human Rights. We'd have to stop whatsoever aggression is, excusing it for others cause, is illogical.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 7:07:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2014 6:50:24 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Israel would be justified to nuke Gaza and put an end to Hamas.

Example #1 of why I laugh at you all fighting each other.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 7:17:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2014 6:50:24 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Israel would be justified to nuke Gaza and put an end to Hamas.

I think that's a bit overboard, but I think that reducing most of Gaza to rubble would be perfectly fine.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 7:18:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2014 6:27:37 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 8/29/2014 1:51:27 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Israel is one of the freest and most civilized countries in the world, and has been continuously targeted by barbarians for this fact. Hamas has declared war on Israel - they're attempting to destroy every valid concept of rights that have been recognized by Israel, and, by extension, civilization itself. They are nothing but brutes that have been killing truly innocent people - they are terrorists, and this is indisputable. If you see and recognize this, that Hamas is an aggressor against a free peoples, then you must also see that Israel has a moral obligation to defend its citizens. Israel needs to crush the threat with the minimum number of Israeli casualties. If this involves targeting Palestinian civilians, so be it - the blood is on the hands of Hamas. It is they who forced Israel to retaliate, and it is they who should be blamed for every child blown apart in Gaza. Anyone on the side of Hamas are advocates of the thousands of civilian casualties resulting from Hamas's aggressions.

Well howsoever nice is Israelis, fact is their strategy is causing massive civilians' casualties, that is, you also know, against Human Rights. We'd have to stop whatsoever aggression is, excusing it for others cause, is illogical.

Those civilian casualties were necessitated by the fact that Hamas started waging war on Israel. It's their fault whenever a civilian dies, on either side of the conflict.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 1:18:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2014 7:18:09 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 9/1/2014 6:27:37 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 8/29/2014 1:51:27 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Israel is one of the freest and most civilized countries in the world, and has been continuously targeted by barbarians for this fact. Hamas has declared war on Israel - they're attempting to destroy every valid concept of rights that have been recognized by Israel, and, by extension, civilization itself. They are nothing but brutes that have been killing truly innocent people - they are terrorists, and this is indisputable. If you see and recognize this, that Hamas is an aggressor against a free peoples, then you must also see that Israel has a moral obligation to defend its citizens. Israel needs to crush the threat with the minimum number of Israeli casualties. If this involves targeting Palestinian civilians, so be it - the blood is on the hands of Hamas. It is they who forced Israel to retaliate, and it is they who should be blamed for every child blown apart in Gaza. Anyone on the side of Hamas are advocates of the thousands of civilian casualties resulting from Hamas's aggressions.

Well howsoever nice is Israelis, fact is their strategy is causing massive civilians' casualties, that is, you also know, against Human Rights. We'd have to stop whatsoever aggression is, excusing it for others cause, is illogical.

Those civilian casualties were necessitated by the fact that Hamas started waging war on Israel. It's their fault whenever a civilian dies, on either side of the conflict.

So how can we stop it, logically speaking? By stopping first who is killing by whatsoever reasoning. Inferring Hamas as liable, is a secondary question, but sensibility would be, if one is capable to recognize the bloodshed against Human Rights and take a stand for stopping it.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 12:24:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/25/2014 8:17:00 AM, Dazz wrote:
This is in response to the views that either support Israel or the Brutality being imposed there. I see no no reason to rationalize the massacre. I admit the rights of other to have different thinking pattern and welcome to all opposing views, I am ready to listen the harsh but I would not let my self absorb the wrong. I see it my responsibility to take a stand for Human Rights as if I don't stop it now, I can be a victim of it tomorrow. Decisions are made at administrative level, the person whom you've given the vote to, is deciding what stance to take in emergency, and we as a public sometimes is just a puppet that no one cares about. So we're not sure when we're envisioned as slaves by the Governing Power. So in the game of Power, as a citizen of a community, when I talk for others I'm talking about my own interest indirectly. Hence I openly condemn the Chauvinistic brutality, it's void ab initio. I record my protest against the attacks on Citizens in GAZA by Israeli forces, though I believe it's the meagre effort I can drag out.

There has always been two sided flip, so though Media is posturing both. We've to decide what's the need of time, is that justified what's Happening? The system of life there has been completely distorted and harassment is radiating everyday. So please being a civilized ones, let's focus on Table Talk, mid-way and save the humanity. There is no logic for oppression, massacre, brutality and blatant attacks, no matter who started it, though facts are being manipulated but that not my point of interest yet. I'm talking about accepting that crossing the limits of Law is never justified. And Law is never to humiliate the humanity. Thanks for your positive response that I'm expecting. I'm leaving a question for you to ponder on; how would you rationalize if you're suddenly attacked for some unknown reason, and some people title it with some oblivious political reasons that has nothing to do with your personal life? You will definitely shell out for Security and Safety, because you're not the culprit, mere a citizen, a human and a Life.

What a load of spiel.

I'd advise that you actually do some research into the situation between Israel/Gaza and study the facts.

Gaza is currently governed by Hamas, a designated terrorist group; one that uses its people as human shields and initiates conflict by killing Israeli civilians and firing large numbers of rockets/missiles/mortar shells into Israel territory. They recently sent over 4000 in a five week period.

The expansive tunnel network they built was in neighbourhoods and under civilian (Gaza) homes. This provides just another example of Hamas exploiting its civilian population; which is technically classified as a "war crime". Israel went to substantial lengths to avoid civilian causality (making phone calls, distributing texts and leaflets) but Hamas responded with demanding that its people remain in their homes and stay in dangerous areas. Additionally, they placed booby traps in homes and fired their weaponry and rockets from civilian areas. 3 UN schools were found to have rockets in them, plus a number of Mosques. The Al-Shifa hospital was even used as Hamas' headquarters.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:46:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 12:24:21 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 8/25/2014 8:17:00 AM, Dazz wrote:
This is in response to the views that either support Israel or the Brutality being imposed there. I see no no reason to rationalize the massacre. I admit the rights of other to have different thinking pattern and welcome to all opposing views, I am ready to listen the harsh but I would not let my self absorb the wrong. I see it my responsibility to take a stand for Human Rights as if I don't stop it now, I can be a victim of it tomorrow. Decisions are made at administrative level, the person whom you've given the vote to, is deciding what stance to take in emergency, and we as a public sometimes is just a puppet that no one cares about. So we're not sure when we're envisioned as slaves by the Governing Power. So in the game of Power, as a citizen of a community, when I talk for others I'm talking about my own interest indirectly. Hence I openly condemn the Chauvinistic brutality, it's void ab initio. I record my protest against the attacks on Citizens in GAZA by Israeli forces, though I believe it's the meagre effort I can drag out.

There has always been two sided flip, so though Media is posturing both. We've to decide what's the need of time, is that justified what's Happening? The system of life there has been completely distorted and harassment is radiating everyday. So please being a civilized ones, let's focus on Table Talk, mid-way and save the humanity. There is no logic for oppression, massacre, brutality and blatant attacks, no matter who started it, though facts are being manipulated but that not my point of interest yet. I'm talking about accepting that crossing the limits of Law is never justified. And Law is never to humiliate the humanity. Thanks for your positive response that I'm expecting. I'm leaving a question for you to ponder on; how would you rationalize if you're suddenly attacked for some unknown reason, and some people title it with some oblivious political reasons that has nothing to do with your personal life? You will definitely shell out for Security and Safety, because you're not the culprit, mere a citizen, a human and a Life.

What a load of spiel.

I'd advise that you actually do some research into the situation between Israel/Gaza and study the facts.

Gaza is currently governed by Hamas, a designated terrorist group; one that uses its people as human shields and initiates conflict by killing Israeli civilians and firing large numbers of rockets/missiles/mortar shells into Israel territory. They recently sent over 4000 in a five week period.

The expansive tunnel network they built was in neighbourhoods and under civilian (Gaza) homes. This provides just another example of Hamas exploiting its civilian population; which is technically classified as a "war crime". Israel went to substantial lengths to avoid civilian causality (making phone calls, distributing texts and leaflets) but Hamas responded with demanding that its people remain in their homes and stay in dangerous areas. Additionally, they placed booby traps in homes and fired their weaponry and rockets from civilian areas. 3 UN schools were found to have rockets in them, plus a number of Mosques. The Al-Shifa hospital was even used as Hamas' headquarters.

Hi Emilrose Greetings to you and thanks for your reply.
I'll try to get some time to study more about topic as per your suggestion. But as I shared that as my personal thought so disagreements may there. When I talk about Israel to stop killing people because there has been massive casualties that's for government and Authorities obviously (not a racist opinion). And also, I respect you and your views anyhow.

I do reasoning in favor of civilians, irrespective of ISIS or HAMAS induction and you are talking with regard of Hamas hence there is a contradiction of perspective in our arguments, we already know about it, so counter argumentation would be fruitless except production of mere replies that I'm fed up though. Thus I'm just leaving you with some study topics that are basically some hints to a new worldview apart from what we know already: Illegal occupation of Israel, American-made terrorists, Russia vs US cold war-game and its impact on rest of the world, the New World Order system.

Well Wishes.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 3:28:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 2:46:22 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 10/4/2014 12:24:21 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 8/25/2014 8:17:00 AM, Dazz wrote:
This is in response to the views that either support Israel or the Brutality being imposed there. I see no no reason to rationalize the massacre. I admit the rights of other to have different thinking pattern and welcome to all opposing views, I am ready to listen the harsh but I would not let my self absorb the wrong. I see it my responsibility to take a stand for Human Rights as if I don't stop it now, I can be a victim of it tomorrow. Decisions are made at administrative level, the person whom you've given the vote to, is deciding what stance to take in emergency, and we as a public sometimes is just a puppet that no one cares about. So we're not sure when we're envisioned as slaves by the Governing Power. So in the game of Power, as a citizen of a community, when I talk for others I'm talking about my own interest indirectly. Hence I openly condemn the Chauvinistic brutality, it's void ab initio. I record my protest against the attacks on Citizens in GAZA by Israeli forces, though I believe it's the meagre effort I can drag out.

There has always been two sided flip, so though Media is posturing both. We've to decide what's the need of time, is that justified what's Happening? The system of life there has been completely distorted and harassment is radiating everyday. So please being a civilized ones, let's focus on Table Talk, mid-way and save the humanity. There is no logic for oppression, massacre, brutality and blatant attacks, no matter who started it, though facts are being manipulated but that not my point of interest yet. I'm talking about accepting that crossing the limits of Law is never justified. And Law is never to humiliate the humanity. Thanks for your positive response that I'm expecting. I'm leaving a question for you to ponder on; how would you rationalize if you're suddenly attacked for some unknown reason, and some people title it with some oblivious political reasons that has nothing to do with your personal life? You will definitely shell out for Security and Safety, because you're not the culprit, mere a citizen, a human and a Life.

What a load of spiel.

I'd advise that you actually do some research into the situation between Israel/Gaza and study the facts.

Gaza is currently governed by Hamas, a designated terrorist group; one that uses its people as human shields and initiates conflict by killing Israeli civilians and firing large numbers of rockets/missiles/mortar shells into Israel territory. They recently sent over 4000 in a five week period.

The expansive tunnel network they built was in neighbourhoods and under civilian (Gaza) homes. This provides just another example of Hamas exploiting its civilian population; which is technically classified as a "war crime". Israel went to substantial lengths to avoid civilian causality (making phone calls, distributing texts and leaflets) but Hamas responded with demanding that its people remain in their homes and stay in dangerous areas. Additionally, they placed booby traps in homes and fired their weaponry and rockets from civilian areas. 3 UN schools were found to have rockets in them, plus a number of Mosques. The Al-Shifa hospital was even used as Hamas' headquarters.

Hi Emilrose Greetings to you and thanks for your reply.
I'll try to get some time to study more about topic as per your suggestion. But as I shared that as my personal thought so disagreements may there. When I talk about Israel to stop killing people because there has been massive casualties that's for government and Authorities obviously (not a racist opinion). And also, I respect you and your views anyhow.

I do reasoning in favor of civilians, irrespective of ISIS or HAMAS induction and you are talking with regard of Hamas hence there is a contradiction of perspective in our arguments, we already know about it, so counter argumentation would be fruitless except production of mere replies that I'm fed up though. Thus I'm just leaving you with some study topics that are basically some hints to a new worldview apart from what we know already: Illegal occupation of Israel, American-made terrorists, Russia vs US cold war-game and its impact on rest of the world, the New World Order system.

Well Wishes.

Of course, it's natural to reason on favour of civilians; that's exactly what Israel tries to do. Hence why they spent significant amounts of money phone calling the people of Gaza and distributing text messages and leaflets. No army has ever gone to such lengths.

Additionally, Israel has also invested in assisting Palestian Arabs in the cultivation of Gaza/West Bank. One example would be when Israel (as a gesture of peace) presented Gaza with its own business, however the response was to riot and then burn it down.

What illegal occupation of Israel are you referring to? If it's Palestine, there is none. The West Bank is controlled by Fatah and Gaza is governed by Hamas. The rest of Arab areas are under Palestinian authority governance.

Israel own parts of Jerusalem and surrounding areas due to the fact they "won" during the six day war. Prior to that it was Jordanian territory; since 1948.

The pre-1967 border lines around Jerusalem/West Bank are only armistice, so there is no legal case.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
HPWKA
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 3:33:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I feel like every Israel/Gaza thread should have this obligatory comment.

1.) According to the UN and Human Rights Organizations, there is "no evidence" that Hamas uses human shields. This claim is an unsubstantiated apology put forth by the Israeli army, to justify their genocide.

2.) Hamas hadn't fired a rocket into Gaza for YEARS (according to Israeli sources), until June/July of 2014, when Israel arrested 500 Palestinians w/o trial/evidence, killed about 10 more, and raided Palestinian homes/schools in the West Bank, to "search for" the kidnapped Israeli settlers, who the Israeli army already knew were dead. This was capped off with a Israeli missile strike in Gaza, after which Hamas finally responded with violence of their own, which Israel then used as pretext for their war-crimes.

3.) Hamas is a despicable organization, but most of the world does NOT classify them as a terrorist organization, and according to all reports, were they NOT responsible for the kidnapping/murder of the Israeli settlers, which instigated this latest crisis.

4.) Hamas, and all Palestinian factions, offered frequent ceasefires during this past conflict, in exchange for the relaxation/cessation of Israel's blockade on Gaza (which is starving the population/economy), and an end to Israel's occupation of Gaza. Via the UN, World Court, and Human Rights Organizations, these are all legal and valid positions to hold.

I'm sure there are more points, but these should clear up the confusion that pro-Israel bots attempt to spew forth on internet forums, hoping that nobody is too familiar with the subject to call out their BS.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 3:52:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/25/2014 12:25:41 PM, jh1234l wrote:

You must be a pro hamas shill who is an anti-semitic Nazi who hates the Israeli people...

He doesn't at all sound like someone who might be dismissed as a "pro-Hamas shill". You, however, sound like the one who's rather full of hate and rage, and like a simpleminded sort of individual.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 3:55:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/25/2014 8:17:00 AM, Dazz wrote:
This is in response to the views that either support Israel or the Brutality being imposed there. I see no no reason to rationalize the massacre. I admit the rights of other to have different thinking pattern and welcome to all opposing views, I am ready to listen the harsh but I would not let my self absorb the wrong. I see it my responsibility to take a stand for Human Rights as if I don't stop it now, I can be a victim of it tomorrow. Decisions are made at administrative level, the person whom you've given the vote to, is deciding what stance to take in emergency, and we as a public sometimes is just a puppet that no one cares about. So we're not sure when we're envisioned as slaves by the Governing Power. So in the game of Power, as a citizen of a community, when I talk for others I'm talking about my own interest indirectly. Hence I openly condemn the Chauvinistic brutality, it's void ab initio. I record my protest against the attacks on Citizens in GAZA by Israeli forces, though I believe it's the meagre effort I can drag out.

There has always been two sided flip, so though Media is posturing both. We've to decide what's the need of time, is that justified what's Happening? The system of life there has been completely distorted and harassment is radiating everyday. So please being a civilized ones, let's focus on Table Talk, mid-way and save the humanity. There is no logic for oppression, massacre, brutality and blatant attacks, no matter who started it, though facts are being manipulated but that not my point of interest yet. I'm talking about accepting that crossing the limits of Law is never justified. And Law is never to humiliate the humanity. Thanks for your positive response that I'm expecting. I'm leaving a question for you to ponder on; how would you rationalize if you're suddenly attacked for some unknown reason, and some people title it with some oblivious political reasons that has nothing to do with your personal life? You will definitely shell out for Security and Safety, because you're not the culprit, mere a citizen, a human and a Life.

Great post. I'll simply refer you to one of my past posts on the topic, http://www.debate.org...
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.