Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

The government should ban men

jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 5:22:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The government should ban men because they are oppressive scums of the Earth and they are obsessed with raping people and abusing others so we should ban men that way everyone will be more happy.

Women are being disadvantaged and they earn 90% less than men even if they work in the same jobs and all men want is to turn women into prostitutes and all men want to objectify us and they are all one of an evil organization called "them". Then when we complain and tell the truth the men just say that not all men are like that even though entire genders of people are actually hiveminds who all think the same and act the same and why complain about the humanitarian crisis in the middle east where women are actually suffering when all the men should be banned.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
sadolite
Posts: 8,841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 8:39:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 5:22:23 PM, jh1234l wrote:
The government should ban men because they are oppressive scums of the Earth and they are obsessed with raping people and abusing others so we should ban men that way everyone will be more happy.

Women are being disadvantaged and they earn 90% less than men even if they work in the same jobs and all men want is to turn women into prostitutes and all men want to objectify us and they are all one of an evil organization called "them". Then when we complain and tell the truth the men just say that not all men are like that even though entire genders of people are actually hiveminds who all think the same and act the same and why complain about the humanitarian crisis in the middle east where women are actually suffering when all the men should be banned.

No need, there aren't any left, they are all "tweeting"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 9:50:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 5:22:23 PM, jh1234l wrote:
The government should ban men because they are oppressive scums of the Earth and they are obsessed with raping people and abusing others so we should ban men that way everyone will be more happy.

Women are being disadvantaged and they earn 90% less than men even if they work in the same jobs and all men want is to turn women into prostitutes and all men want to objectify us and they are all one of an evil organization called "them". Then when we complain and tell the truth the men just say that not all men are like that even though entire genders of people are actually hiveminds who all think the same and act the same and why complain about the humanitarian crisis in the middle east where women are actually suffering when all the men should be banned.

That's better. Trolling the old-fashioned way, without any rant generator apps.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Juris_Naturalis
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 3:13:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 6:18:46 PM, apb4y wrote:
Men should be ravished by whores as punishment for their masculinity.

I think that's the best troll response I've ever seen to a troll post.
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 6:59:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 3:13:20 PM, Juris_Naturalis wrote:
At 8/27/2014 6:18:46 PM, apb4y wrote:
Men should be ravished by whores as punishment for their masculinity.

I think that's the best troll response I've ever seen to a troll post.

What do you mean? That wasn't a troll response.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 9:33:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 6:59:28 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/2/2014 3:13:20 PM, Juris_Naturalis wrote:
At 8/27/2014 6:18:46 PM, apb4y wrote:
Men should be ravished by whores as punishment for their masculinity.

I think that's the best troll response I've ever seen to a troll post.

What do you mean? That wasn't a troll response.

Whatever happened to "a polar bear for you?"
apb4y
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 10:41:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/2/2014 9:33:44 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 9/2/2014 6:59:28 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/2/2014 3:13:20 PM, Juris_Naturalis wrote:
At 8/27/2014 6:18:46 PM, apb4y wrote:
Men should be ravished by whores as punishment for their masculinity.

I think that's the best troll response I've ever seen to a troll post.

What do you mean? That wasn't a troll response.

Whatever happened to "a polar bear for you?"

Tigers are cool too.