Jump to topic:

Ukraine is the master of its own destiny

MyNameY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 7:49:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Seemingly Europeans remembered last year statement of Ashton: As an independent country, Ukraine is the master of its own destiny. I saw it on several forums.
I guess it means that European masters wash hands of and there is nowhere to look to be helped for my long suffering Ukraine. You gave us hope that Eurointegration of Ukraine is possible. You supported our EuroMaidan. And we accounted on YOU while eliminating economic relations with our close neighbors.
Where is this praised European aid? Still I haven't seen a single eurocent from you. Ukraine is falling into deeper and deeper economic arse. Ukrainian industry is ruined. Ukrainian agriculture is eliminated so that half of population would die of famine this winter. And another half would freeze because your precious EU ignored our appeals to pay off our gas debts.
Is it what you aimed? You wanted to murder Ukraine. And we thought you're interested in our cooperation.
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 10:06:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/28/2014 7:49:56 AM, MyNameY wrote:
Seemingly Europeans remembered last year statement of Ashton: As an independent country, Ukraine is the master of its own destiny. I saw it on several forums.
I guess it means that European masters wash hands of and there is nowhere to look to be helped for my long suffering Ukraine. You gave us hope that Eurointegration of Ukraine is possible. You supported our EuroMaidan. And we accounted on YOU while eliminating economic relations with our close neighbors.
Where is this praised European aid? Still I haven't seen a single eurocent from you. Ukraine is falling into deeper and deeper economic arse. Ukrainian industry is ruined. Ukrainian agriculture is eliminated so that half of population would die of famine this winter. And another half would freeze because your precious EU ignored our appeals to pay off our gas debts.

Is it what you aimed? You wanted to murder Ukraine. And we thought you're interested in our cooperation.

If the annexation of Crimea by Russia is the murder of the Ukrainian people, then yes, the supporters of the annexation want to murder the Ukrainian nation. Ukraine is troubled; it now lays in the hands of an unguided quasi-nationalist regime, but it has two choices at this moment; (a) to strengthen capital authority, or to (b) succumb to Russia. Need I remind everyone that Ukraine's huge industrial capacity was only possible by the union of the two Slavic countries; but separating them, we are separating brothers-to-brothers.

Regardless, the right of self-determination has determined that Crimea is Russia, and henceforth, the quasi-nationalist Ukrainian government has to accept this fact. There must be some peaceful solution to this mess, and I see it in the mere fact that UKRAINE should be reunited with Russia, or at least, a self determination issue should be held.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink