Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

china war vs. usa is hope 4 unempld

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 4:27:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
China treatening war.?
Its amaizing to see how issues so important are neglagted by obama..!
After all who could blame him.? He is too busy destroying the insurance industry,with his healthcare plan..! He is not able to deal now with china..!
Let's just hope we will get our jobs back ..!
I hope we stop importing from china and have our 20 percent unemployd workers on the job again..!!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 8:02:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Do you ever actually read the articles that you post? That article did not say anything at all about China threatening war...
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 8:26:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/16/2010 8:02:12 AM, JBlake wrote:
Do you ever actually read the articles that you post? That article did not say anything at all about China threatening war...

I have figured out ages ago that he probably doesn't. lol
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 3:51:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
We depends on your definition of war

Its giving you a clear picture of miscommunication,all symptoms indicating it will end with war.!!

Just like the ones who are not aware that obama increased troops in afghonistan,and does not have a exit strategy from iraq.however as long as he lies its not war..!
If obama will spit you in your face you will just think its raining..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 11:47:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/16/2010 4:27:08 AM, banker wrote:
China treatening war.?
Its amaizing to see how issues so important are neglagted by obama..!
After all who could blame him.? He is too busy destroying the insurance industry,with his healthcare plan..! He is not able to deal now with china..!
Let's just hope we will get our jobs back ..!
I hope we stop importing from china and have our 20 percent unemployd workers on the job again..!!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

The debt that we owe China started ions before Obama. People are blaming this guy for decades of fiscal irresposibility by political elites. Employment was plunging before he took the oath. Check the history books before charging full speed ahaed.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 11:48:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
we only need Godsands, Mirza, and DATCMOTO to post in this thread and we have win
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 11:50:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/17/2010 3:51:01 AM, banker wrote:
We depends on your definition of war

Its giving you a clear picture of miscommunication,all symptoms indicating it will end with war.!!

Just like the ones who are not aware that obama increased troops in afghonistan,and does not have a exit strategy from iraq.however as long as he lies its not war..!
If obama will spit you in your face you will just think its raining..!!

Did Bush, and the Neo Cons think this war out thoroughly before they started it?..The man has been in office for under a year, and we are putting him on the gulliotine. Those extreme right wingers who brought the mess upon us by invading another country shouold be arrested for war crimes.

But in typical American fashion, the buck gets passed yet more onto someone else. No accountability, just pump more money into the markets, and that will suffice for the lack of integrity that our public officials have. There is a reason that so many are resigning from Congress now.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 12:04:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/17/2010 11:48:11 AM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
we only need Godsands, Mirza, and DATCMOTO to post in this thread and we have win
Both GodSands and DACTMOTO are only into religion, while I've discussed several other topics. They simply make threads about Christianity and post videos that explains some Christian teaching. Where have I made a thread like "Allah saves us!" and just posted a video of a Qur'an chapter recital? I'm not like them at all. I discuss properly. I'm just defending my religion because it's widely misunderstood.

Also, if any group of belief here are trolls or whatever you call it, then it's the Atheists. They want every single thing up for a debate. They come like four-five guys and start attacking you or laugh at your religion simultaneously. What if Muslims did that? It would be outrageous. But no, to some Atheists here, religious people are 'trolls' and 'hallucinating'. Basically, I shouldn't be compared to GodSands or DACTMOTO.

To the topic itself--
Banker, China wouldn't dare to lead a war against USA now. The world economy would be in big trouble, and millions of lives would be lost.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 1:46:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/17/2010 12:04:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
Also, if any group of belief here are trolls or whatever you call it, then it's the Atheists. They want every single thing up for a debate. They come like four-five guys and start attacking you or laugh at your religion simultaneously. What if Muslims did that? It would be outrageous. But no, to some Atheists here, religious people are 'trolls' and 'hallucinating'. Basically, I shouldn't be compared to GodSands or DACTMOTO.

You troll. :P jk, jk...
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 3:28:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/17/2010 11:50:53 AM, kelly224 wrote:
At 3/17/2010 3:51:01 AM, banker wrote:
We depends on your definition of war

Its giving you a clear picture of miscommunication,all symptoms indicating it will end with war.!!

Just like the ones who are not aware that obama increased troops in afghonistan,and does not have a exit strategy from iraq.however as long as he lies its not war..!
If obama will spit you in your face you will just think its raining..!!

Did Bush, and the Neo Cons think this war out thoroughly before they started it?..The man has been in office for under a year, and we are putting him on the gulliotine. Those extreme right wingers who brought the mess upon us by invading another country shouold be arrested for war crimes.

well it took 2 weeks for them to get over there,its now over a year and no exit plan yet..!! so lets arest obama for invading..!!
But in typical American fashion, the buck gets passed yet more onto someone else. No accountability, just pump more money into the markets, and that will suffice for the lack of integrity that our public officials have. There is a reason that so many are resigning from Congress now.

yes obama is the reason
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2010 3:31:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/17/2010 12:04:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 3/17/2010 11:48:11 AM, collegekitchen7 wrote:
we only need Godsands, Mirza, and DATCMOTO to post in this thread and we have win
Both GodSands and DACTMOTO are only into religion, while I've discussed several other topics. They simply make threads about Christianity and post videos that explains some Christian teaching. Where have I made a thread like "Allah saves us!" and just posted a video of a Qur'an chapter recital? I'm not like them at all. I discuss properly. I'm just defending my religion because it's widely misunderstood.

Also, if any group of belief here are trolls or whatever you call it, then it's the Atheists. They want every single thing up for a debate. They come like four-five guys and start attacking you or laugh at your religion simultaneously. What if Muslims did that? It would be outrageous. But no, to some Atheists here, religious people are 'trolls' and 'hallucinating'. Basically, I shouldn't be compared to GodSands or DACTMOTO.

To the topic itself--
Banker, China wouldn't dare to lead a war against USA now. The world economy would be in big trouble, and millions of lives would be lost.

well i hope your right and i agree with your above points..!! as much as i despise islam i respect you even more.

your briliant and bold
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 6:46:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/17/2010 3:28:26 PM, banker wrote:
At 3/17/2010 11:50:53 AM, kelly224 wrote:
At 3/17/2010 3:51:01 AM, banker wrote:
We depends on your definition of war

Its giving you a clear picture of miscommunication,all symptoms indicating it will end with war.!!

Just like the ones who are not aware that obama increased troops in afghonistan,and does not have a exit strategy from iraq.however as long as he lies its not war..!
If obama will spit you in your face you will just think its raining..!!

Did Bush, and the Neo Cons think this war out thoroughly before they started it?..The man has been in office for under a year, and we are putting him on the gulliotine. Those extreme right wingers who brought the mess upon us by invading another country shouold be arrested for war crimes.

well it took 2 weeks for them to get over there,its now over a year and no exit plan yet..!! so lets arest obama for invading..!!
But in typical American fashion, the buck gets passed yet more onto someone else. No accountability, just pump more money into the markets, and that will suffice for the lack of integrity that our public officials have. There is a reason that so many are resigning from Congress now.

yes obama is the reason

Another session of the blame game. That is the basic premise for all attacks on him. The molignant Congressman, and women who stay on for multiple terms, and do nothing for the real problems that face the country and the world. On top of that America's shoot first, and think about diplomacy later.

Blame your individual congressman for not having enough testosterone to have stood up to the insane right wing of the GOP who got blank checks for everything during the last eight years, and no one stood up to them. The GOP know is raising issues about the amount of money Obama is spending, and the size of government, how many agaencies were erected under the Bush regime that increased our spending?

How about assigning blame to the US's tyrannical foreign policy. nHow many bogus wars were started off of false pretenses. Just about every congressman gave their approval for a war that they knew was a sham. Blame him for trying to get healthcare through after the issue has been skated around for so long. ALthough I think that the bill is extremely weak.
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/17/2010 3:28:26 PM, banker wrote:
At 3/17/2010 11:50:53 AM, kelly224 wrote:
At 3/17/2010 3:51:01 AM, banker wrote:
We depends on your definition of war

Its giving you a clear picture of miscommunication,all symptoms indicating it will end with war.!!

Just like the ones who are not aware that obama increased troops in afghonistan,and does not have a exit strategy from iraq.however as long as he lies its not war..!
If obama will spit you in your face you will just think its raining..!!

Did Bush, and the Neo Cons think this war out thoroughly before they started it?..The man has been in office for under a year, and we are putting him on the gulliotine. Those extreme right wingers who brought the mess upon us by invading another country shouold be arrested for war crimes.

well it took 2 weeks for them to get over there,its now over a year and no exit plan yet..!! so lets arest obama for invading..!!
But in typical American fashion, the buck gets passed yet more onto someone else. No accountability, just pump more money into the markets, and that will suffice for the lack of integrity that our public officials have. There is a reason that so many are resigning from Congress now.

yes obama is the reason

read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.