Jump to topic:

Airmax is part of THEM!

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 1:32:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There is a global conspiracy to destroy white people created and masterminded by the evil Jews they want to induce the evils of multicultralism and anyone who disagrees with me must be a liberal race traiter who wants white genocide because of Jewish indoctrination and Airmax1227 is one of them because non-white races and Axoltols are all part of a hive mind called them and they are all dumb and everything is invented by White people including Paper Gunpowder Tomatoes and the sun. Also the black people are dumb because genetics and not because poverty causes malnutrition and higher blood lead levels and white genocide is coming and if you disagree youre one of them and affirmative action is actually an euphenism for white genocide and the Jews want inferior races to dominate the world. Im not racist I just think that people of other races should be killed.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 3:11:26 PM
At 8/31/2014 1:32:38 PM, jh1234l wrote:
There is a global conspiracy to destroy white people created and masterminded by the evil Jews they want to induce the evils of multicultralism and anyone who disagrees with me must be a liberal race traiter who wants white genocide because of Jewish indoctrination and Airmax1227 is one of them because non-white races and Axoltols are all part of a hive mind called them and they are all dumb and everything is invented by White people including Paper Gunpowder Tomatoes and the sun. Also the black people are dumb because genetics and not because poverty causes malnutrition and higher blood lead levels and white genocide is coming and if you disagree youre one of them and affirmative action is actually an euphenism for white genocide and the Jews want inferior races to dominate the world. Im not racist I just think that people of other races should be killed.

Ironically, most Jews these days are white.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 2:05:55 PM
At 8/31/2014 1:32:38 PM, jh1234l wrote:

You didn't spell racist correctly.